Connect with us

Top News

Yankees’ fearsome injury Masahiro Tanaka was the final blow in frightening time

Published

on

Yankees' fearsome injury Masahiro Tanaka was the final blow in frightening time

There is an empty ballpark and then a quiet ballpark, and if you find yourself at the Yankee Stadium on Saturday afternoon, you witness a painful difference.

When Masahiro Tanaka took the Giancarlo Stanton line drive to the right side of his head, almost half an hour before the spring launch of the Yankees 2.0 spring training, his teammates stopped all other activities and focused their collective views on the mound, where the club’s coaches tended to lateral right hands. Someone has common sense to turn off music that has exploded in the public address system.

Assisted by a trainer on each side, Tanaka walked trembling from the mound to the break room at 3:36, five minutes after he got down, and the news became more joyous as the day progressed. On Saturday night, he was released from New York’s Presbyterian Hospital after passing a “series of tests,” including CT scans, as Aaron Boone did, and Tanaka tweeted that although he still felt some effects from the game, he hoped to return to action before too. long.

At 4:40 a.m. Yankees described the jug as “currently alert, responsive, and running under his own strength.” Shortly after seven, Aaron Boone reported, “concussion-like symptoms” Tanaka disappeared immediately, CT scanning at New York’s Presbyterian Hospital returned negative, and the hospital, following a “series of tests,” was released by Tanaka on Saturday night.

“The first thing when something like that happens is you worry about men’s lives,” Boone said

Masahiro Tanaka was assisted by coaches after traveling with Giancarlo Stanton to head during Saturday's training at Yankee Stadium.
Masahiro Tanaka will be assisted by coaches after driving the Giancarlo Stanton path to the head during Saturday’s training at Yankee Stadium.N.Y. Post: Charles Wenzelberg

We no longer need perspective, not after the events of the past few months, right? Shoot, Boone follows his Tanaka update with the revelation that last year’s best Yankees, DJ LeMahieu, and thrower Luis Cessa were not here because they tested positive for the coronavirus. No, Tanaka’s fear made us realize when we were never more aware of the weaknesses of the world.

See also  The TikTok campaign ensures hundreds of seats that are not used at the Trump Tulsa rally

“This is really terrible,” said Yankees pitcher Jordan Montgomery. “I hope he’s fine. I’m thinking and praying for him now.”

Montgomery, whose turn to play alongside Tanaka, claimed to be “a bit timid” and “squirrel” after seeing a strange accident, and that prompted him to ask for a protective L-screen to be placed in front of him, which some pitchers preferred and some did not. How not, after seeing that?

Although the thoughts spoken by Montgomery were appreciated, the pictures themselves, in the moments after Tanaka fell into the mound, his right foot swung up and down as he held his head, speaking at that moment even more forcefully. The speed stud out of Stanton, after taking fastball Mike Fiers to his head and suffering serious physical damage in 2014, immediately squatted to the ground knowing of suffering. Many players knelt down, their furrowed brows showing concern that their masks were hiding.

Stanton walked to the edge of the mound to examine Tanaka, and when he floated, his worries were clear, Aaron Hicks understood to violate the mandate of social distance and put his arms around his fellow outsiders to cheer him up. Disappointed Judge Harun, meanwhile, urged members of the media not to take Tanaka’s video that got attention and was then taken to Twitter, with Gleyber Torres supporting it, to voice the complaint, even though most of the video came from the Yankees Yankees Network.

After we got more clarity about Tanaka’s status, soon after Sunday, we were able to discuss the consequences of the scary baseball scene, with Luis Severino already out for the rehabilitation season from Tommy John’s operation. And we can refocus on whether all these efforts will succeed or whether COVID-19 will prove to be an overly powerful enemy. Shortly after the Tanaka accident, another famous soccer pitcher, David Price of the Dodgers, opted out of the season due to health problems.

See also  This is the most crowded trade ever, fund administrators say

On this important day, such a context is considered critical. When a man takes the drive line to the head, however, the context changes completely irrelevant. It’s terrible if we are in the middle of a pandemic or not, if it happens to a good or bad team, whether it’s July Fourth or a standard workday.

“It was some kind of strange accident that was a one-in-a-million chance to occur,” Montgomery said. “It’s scary especially if it’s a teammate and friend.”

The first day back to work for them. A year for all of us. After seeing this ballpark silenced, suddenly an empty stadium with good vibrations sounded rather interesting.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top News

Portuguese historical films will premiere on 29 December.

Published

on

Portuguese historical films will premiere on 29 December.

Method Media Bermuda will present the documentary FABRIC: Portuguese History in Bermuda on Thursday, December 29 at the Underwater Research Institute of Bermuda.

A spokesperson said: “Method Media is proud to bring Bermuda Fabric: Portugal History to Bermuda for its 5th and 6th showing at the Bermuda Underwater Observatory. In November and December 2019, Cloth: A Portuguese Story in Bermuda had four sold-out screenings. Now that Bermuda has reopened after the pandemic, it’s time to bring the film back for at least two screenings.

“There are tickets Ptix.bm For $ 20 – sessions at 15:30 and 18:00. Both screenings will be followed by a short Q&A session.

Director and producer Milton Raboso says, “FABRIC is a definitive account of the Portuguese community in Bermuda and its 151 years of history, but it also places Bermuda, Acors and Portugal in the world history and the events that have fueled those 151 years.

“It took more than 10 years to implement FABRIC. The film was supported by the Minister of Culture, the Government of the Azores and private donors.

Bermuda Media Method [MMB] Created in 2011 by producer Milton Raposo. MMB has created content for a wide range of clients: Bermuda’s new hospital renovation, reinsurance, travel campaigns, international sports and more. MMB pays special attention to artistic, cultural and historical content.

More about

#History of Bermuda #A photo #Portuguese

Model: Everybody, Entertainment, Movies/Movies, History, News

See also  The Dow slumped because investors became afraid of the economy
Continue Reading

Top News

CRISTANO RONALDO CAN MAKE UP A GIANT IN CARIOCA AND PORTUGUESE TECHNICIAN SAYS ‘There will be room’

Published

on

CRISTANO RONALDO CAN MAKE UP A GIANT IN CARIOCA AND PORTUGUESE TECHNICIAN SAYS 'There will be room'

News

This is a fact or event of journalistic interest. This may be new or recent information. This also applies to the novelty of an already known situation.

Article

Mostly original text. Expresses the opinion of the author, but not necessarily the opinion of the newspaper. It can be written by journalists or specialists from different fields.

Investigative

A report that contains unknown facts or episodes with a pronounced denunciatory content. This requires special methods and resources.

Content commerce

Editorial content that offers the reader conditions for making purchases.

Analysis

This is the interpretation of the news, taking into account information that goes beyond the facts told. It uses data, brings events and scenario forecasts, as well as past contexts.

Editorial

Analytical text translating the official position of the vehicle in relation to the facts covered.

Sponsored

This is an institutional article on a topic of interest to the company sponsoring the report.

fact checking

Content that confirms the accuracy and authenticity of the disclosed information or facts.

Context

This is an article that brings subsidies, historical data and relevant information to help understand a fact or news.

special

An exciting report that details the various aspects and developments of this topic. It brings data, statistics, historical context, as well as stories of characters that are affected by or directly related to the topic in question.

Criticism

A text with detailed analysis and opinions on products, services and works of art in a wide variety of fields such as literature, music, film and visual arts.

Continue Reading

Top News

Maestro de Braga is the first Portuguese in the National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba.

Published

on

Maestro de Braga is the first Portuguese in the National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba.

Maestro Filipe Cunha, Artistic Director of the Philharmonic Orchestra of Braga, has been invited to conduct the Cuban National Symphony Orchestra, as announced today.

According to a statement sent by O MINHO, “he will be the first Portuguese conductor to conduct this orchestra in its entire history.”

In addition to this orchestra, the maestro will also work with the Lyceo Mozarteum de la Habana Symphony Orchestra.

The concerts will take place on 4 and 12 March 2023 at the National Theater of Cuba in Havana.

In the words of the maestro, quoted in the statement, “these will be very beautiful concerts with difficult but very complex pieces” and therefore he feels “very motivated”.

From the very beginning, Rachmaninoff’s Piano Concerto No. 2 will be performed by an Italian pianist (Luigi Borzillo), whom the maestro wants to bring to Portugal later this year. In the same concert, Mendelshon’s First Symphony will be performed.

Then, at the second concert, in the company of the Mexican clarinetist Angel Zedillo, he will perform the Louis Sfora Concerto No. 2. In this concert, the maestro also conducts Tchaikovsky’s Fifth Symphony.

“This is an international recognition of my work. An invitation that I accept with humility and great responsibility. I was surprised to learn that I would be the first Portuguese member of the Cuban National Symphony Orchestra. This is a very great honor,” the maestro said in a statement.

“I take with me the name of the city of Braga and Portugal with all the responsibility that goes with it, and I hope to do a good job there, leaving a good image and putting on great concerts. These will be very special concerts because, in addition to performing pieces that I love, especially Rachmaninov and Tchaikovsky, I will be directing two wonderful soloists who are also my friends. It will be very beautiful,” concludes Filipe Cunha.

See also  Quarantined cruise ship employees create extraordinary clothing from paper bags

Continue Reading

Trending