Connect with us

Top News

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger lost money at the marriage house

Published

on

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger lost money at the marriage house

Five years after their separation, singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne and Nickelback vocalist Chad Kroeger have sold their marriage home. Records show the Sherman Oaks mansion only trades hands for $ 5 million, or $ 400,000 less than the couple paid just before separating in 2015.

The house at Longridge Estates looked almost the same as when they bought it – except for the newly built attic complete with game rooms and bonus rooms with wet bars under sloping glass roofs and wooden beams.

The gates and landscape surround the corner property which has a circular driveway and a motorbike front. Inside, the double staircase and the double chandeliers anchor a spacious waiting room and the living room is illuminated by a two-story window wall.

On more than 10,000 square feet, there are six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a kitchen, and a family room under a laid out ceiling and a cinema perched above a three-car garage. Upstairs, four sets of French doors open to Juliet’s balcony outside the main room.

A covered terrace with a motorized roof overlooks the comforter backyard, where a lawn separates the sports field from the sea water swimming pool and spa. The tree base covers almost half a hectare.

See also  Russia coronavirus vaccine authorized, Vladimir Putin states. But concerns more than its protection keep on being

Lavigne found fame when she was only 17 with her 2002 debut album “Let It Go,” which featured hits “Complicated” and “Sk8er Boi.” The 35-year-old Canadian native has released six studio albums including “Head Above Water” in 2019.

In 2013, he sold his media home in Bel-Air to NBA star Chris Paul for $ 8.495 million, The Times previously reported.

Kroeger, also from Canada, is famous as a vocalist and guitarist for the rock band Nickelback. Since its formation in 1995, the group has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide with hits including “How You Remind Me,” “Photograph” and “Rockstar.”

Christopher Pauloski from Compass handled both ends of the agreement.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top News

Portuguese historical films will premiere on 29 December.

Published

on

Portuguese historical films will premiere on 29 December.

Method Media Bermuda will present the documentary FABRIC: Portuguese History in Bermuda on Thursday, December 29 at the Underwater Research Institute of Bermuda.

A spokesperson said: “Method Media is proud to bring Bermuda Fabric: Portugal History to Bermuda for its 5th and 6th showing at the Bermuda Underwater Observatory. In November and December 2019, Cloth: A Portuguese Story in Bermuda had four sold-out screenings. Now that Bermuda has reopened after the pandemic, it’s time to bring the film back for at least two screenings.

“There are tickets Ptix.bm For $ 20 – sessions at 15:30 and 18:00. Both screenings will be followed by a short Q&A session.

Director and producer Milton Raboso says, “FABRIC is a definitive account of the Portuguese community in Bermuda and its 151 years of history, but it also places Bermuda, Acors and Portugal in the world history and the events that have fueled those 151 years.

“It took more than 10 years to implement FABRIC. The film was supported by the Minister of Culture, the Government of the Azores and private donors.

Bermuda Media Method [MMB] Created in 2011 by producer Milton Raposo. MMB has created content for a wide range of clients: Bermuda’s new hospital renovation, reinsurance, travel campaigns, international sports and more. MMB pays special attention to artistic, cultural and historical content.

More about

#History of Bermuda #A photo #Portuguese

Model: Everybody, Entertainment, Movies/Movies, History, News

See also  European Commission warns of risks and calls for Portugal's 'harmonized' budget with budgetary prudence
Continue Reading

Top News

CRISTANO RONALDO CAN MAKE UP A GIANT IN CARIOCA AND PORTUGUESE TECHNICIAN SAYS ‘There will be room’

Published

on

CRISTANO RONALDO CAN MAKE UP A GIANT IN CARIOCA AND PORTUGUESE TECHNICIAN SAYS 'There will be room'

News

This is a fact or event of journalistic interest. This may be new or recent information. This also applies to the novelty of an already known situation.

Article

Mostly original text. Expresses the opinion of the author, but not necessarily the opinion of the newspaper. It can be written by journalists or specialists from different fields.

Investigative

A report that contains unknown facts or episodes with a pronounced denunciatory content. This requires special methods and resources.

Content commerce

Editorial content that offers the reader conditions for making purchases.

Analysis

This is the interpretation of the news, taking into account information that goes beyond the facts told. It uses data, brings events and scenario forecasts, as well as past contexts.

Editorial

Analytical text translating the official position of the vehicle in relation to the facts covered.

Sponsored

This is an institutional article on a topic of interest to the company sponsoring the report.

fact checking

Content that confirms the accuracy and authenticity of the disclosed information or facts.

Context

This is an article that brings subsidies, historical data and relevant information to help understand a fact or news.

special

An exciting report that details the various aspects and developments of this topic. It brings data, statistics, historical context, as well as stories of characters that are affected by or directly related to the topic in question.

Criticism

A text with detailed analysis and opinions on products, services and works of art in a wide variety of fields such as literature, music, film and visual arts.

Continue Reading

Top News

Maestro de Braga is the first Portuguese in the National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba.

Published

on

Maestro de Braga is the first Portuguese in the National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba.

Maestro Filipe Cunha, Artistic Director of the Philharmonic Orchestra of Braga, has been invited to conduct the Cuban National Symphony Orchestra, as announced today.

According to a statement sent by O MINHO, “he will be the first Portuguese conductor to conduct this orchestra in its entire history.”

In addition to this orchestra, the maestro will also work with the Lyceo Mozarteum de la Habana Symphony Orchestra.

The concerts will take place on 4 and 12 March 2023 at the National Theater of Cuba in Havana.

In the words of the maestro, quoted in the statement, “these will be very beautiful concerts with difficult but very complex pieces” and therefore he feels “very motivated”.

From the very beginning, Rachmaninoff’s Piano Concerto No. 2 will be performed by an Italian pianist (Luigi Borzillo), whom the maestro wants to bring to Portugal later this year. In the same concert, Mendelshon’s First Symphony will be performed.

Then, at the second concert, in the company of the Mexican clarinetist Angel Zedillo, he will perform the Louis Sfora Concerto No. 2. In this concert, the maestro also conducts Tchaikovsky’s Fifth Symphony.

“This is an international recognition of my work. An invitation that I accept with humility and great responsibility. I was surprised to learn that I would be the first Portuguese member of the Cuban National Symphony Orchestra. This is a very great honor,” the maestro said in a statement.

“I take with me the name of the city of Braga and Portugal with all the responsibility that goes with it, and I hope to do a good job there, leaving a good image and putting on great concerts. These will be very special concerts because, in addition to performing pieces that I love, especially Rachmaninov and Tchaikovsky, I will be directing two wonderful soloists who are also my friends. It will be very beautiful,” concludes Filipe Cunha.

See also  New report displays hundreds of corporations in Larger Cincinnati permanently closed

Continue Reading

Trending