Connect with us

entertainment

Sarah Souza Pinto: away from TVI

Published

on

Sarah Souza Pinto: away from TVI

Sarah Sousa Pinto has left TVI. Since October 19, the journalist has been absent from TV screens in the morning, which worries fans. 🇧🇷

In the TVI program “Esta Manhã”, the journalist shares the screen with Nuno Eiro and Yva Dominguez. Without going into details, the journalist took to social media to report that she will stay at home and suggests that this is a health problem.

Sarah Souza Pinto has been absent from TVI’s morning broadcasts for a month now.

“I took this photo the last day I went to work…and I couldn’t fool myself. These 3 hours of my life cost me horrors, almost as much as being forced to be at home now
However… I won’t be back tomorrow yet, but all my boys have been there since 7am. @estamanhatvi ????
To those of you on this side, my thanks for the kind words, but no questions asked.
I will give you news”

Sarah Souza Pinto: away from TVI

Since the premiere of “Esta Manhã” in September 2020, Sarah Souza Pinto has conquered the audience step by step. He left the editorial office of TVI24 directly to the program on TVI generalista. It is an innovative infotainment program that combines information and entertainment.

The dynamic and fun trio, which includes Nuno Eiro and Yva Dominguez, started off “shyly” but gradually won over the audience. Currently, Esta Manhã TVI is one of the most watched programs on television at the time.

Sarah Sousa Pinto hasn’t said when she’ll be returning to the screen, but it won’t be for now.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

“The referee said that I put myself in a position to be called the leader”

Published

on

"The referee said that I put myself in a position to be called the leader"

MAnuel Luis Gusha told Romana on Friday afternoon about the criticism the singer received for allowing one of her children to wear skirts.

The topic prompted the presenter to warn about the need to keep an open mind about such topics, as well as recall a recent episode in which he was also the victim of discrimination because of the way he dressed.

It was 2010 when the TV presenter decided to sue the program “5 Para a Meia-Noite” because of a joke in which he was called the host.

“I was once called to a TV joke that doesn’t matter, and doesn’t matter in the opinion of the referee. I decided to sue that TV show because living with a man doesn’t make me an anchor.🇧🇷 I am a man who lives with another man and I am the host. The judge said that I put myself in the position of being called the host because I wear colors from the female universe in my everyday TV clothes. The woman, the judge, pronounced this sentence“, recalled Manuel Luis Gusha, regretting the unconstructive opinion.

Calling for a change in mindset, Gusha ended his program with “Long Live Pink.”

Read also: Marta Temido interviews Manuel Luis Gushi. Know when it will be

Always be the first to know.
Sixth year in a row Consumer Choice and Five Star Online Press Award.
Download our free app.

Apple Store Download

See also  England v Pakistan: second Test, day one particular – live! | Sport
Continue Reading

entertainment

Qatar Airways bans Brazilian model for being ‘too fat’ – Insólitos

Published

on

Qatar Airways bans Brazilian model for being 'too fat' - Insólitos

Brazilian plus-size model Juliana Neme said she was banned from flying by Qatar Airways last Wednesday because she was “too fat”.

Juliana bought a return ticket to the state of São Paulo in Brazil, but was told by the company that she would have to buy a business class seat or an extra seat for the trip. In a video posted on social media, the model accused Qatar Airways of being fatphobic.

According to Juliana G1, the model was in Lebanon, where she had been with her family in recent days, and was about to board a plane to Sao Paulo with a stopover in Doha (Qatar). However, this did not happen as the passenger was not allowed to travel. According to her, the airline refused to land in Brazil because she was “too fat.”

The model revealed in a joint video that the Qatari company informed her that she was not entitled to a seat, even after having already paid a thousand dollars (over 961 euros) for a ticket, because she needed to buy an executive seat or two regular ones to board. seating ticket.

In a note released this Thursday, the airline said they transferred the model to another flight because one of Giuliana’s companions failed to present the required documents to enter Brazil.

In the text, the company also mentions that the mother of the Brazilian influencer did not submit a negative PCR test in accordance with the rules of Anvisa (Health Surveillance Agency), which obliges Brazilians and foreigners to provide evidence of vaccination against Covid or to undergo an antigen type test or RT-PCR with a negative or an undetermined result for Covid-19, which must be carried out the day before boarding.

See also  Julia Paglia approved as SIC host

“Qatar Airways treats all passengers with respect and dignity and, in line with industry practice and similar to most airlines, anyone who makes it impossible to seat another passenger and cannot fasten their seat belt or lower their armrests may be asked to purchase an additional seat. , both as a precautionary measure and for the convenience of all passengers. The passenger in question at Beirut airport was extremely rude and aggressive towards register when one of her companions failed to submit the required PCR documents to enter Brazil. As a result, airport security was asked to intervene as several employees and passengers were extremely unhappy with the situation. We can confirm that the passenger has already boarded a Qatar Airways flight this evening. [quinta-feira]leaving Lebanon for Brazil,” the Qatari company said in a statement.

Yuliana denied the accusations of being rude and argued with the Qatar Airways staff, stating that “they are trying to cover up everything they did to me. within minutes and we passed the result to the employees. This is where it all started. She told me that I was not allowed on the flight because I was fat, and you already know the rest.


Continue Reading

entertainment

After the death of his son Zulmir, Ferreira leaves a new message: “I feel with me.”

Published

on

After the death of his son Zulmir, Ferreira leaves a new message: "I feel with me."

Last Saturday, November 19, the family Zulmira Ferreira released death noticeit’s from Eddie Ferrerthe name by which he was known in the art world, at the age of 42.

This Friday, November 25, the commentator of the Red Carpet program of the NIC Karas shared a photo of her son and left a message.

“You are and will always be by my side, my LOVE. feel with me”he wrote in his publication Instagram page.

The comment box was filled with messages of love and power. “It will take care of itself. It will illuminate your steps. And he will be very happy whenever he sees her smile. Believe it. Giant kiss in your heart, “Yes, dear Zu… she will always be with you, protecting you… A big kiss on your heart.” e “Kiss of Great Courage” there were some reactions.

A HEARTY TRIBUTE TO EDDIE FERRER’S SATELLITE: “ENDLESS LOVE”

Remember that the commentator’s son on red carpet and stepson Jesualdo Ferreira he was aneurysm victim🇧🇷 He was preparing to move from Turkey to Qatar to play in the World Cup.

See also  Spain doesn't vote for Portugal in Eurovision? We went to do math - Life
Continue Reading

Trending