Connect with us

entertainment

The Queen of Denmark regrets depriving her grandchildren of royal titles after she made one of her children cry

Published

on

The Queen of Denmark regrets depriving her grandchildren of royal titles after she made one of her children cry

Queen Margaret of Denmark has apologized for depriving four of her eight grandchildren of their royal titles. However, he did not change his mind about this decision.

The 82-year-old monarchy, which celebrated half a century on the throne earlier this year, announced on Thursday that from next year the children of her youngest son, Prince Joachim, will no longer be called prince and princess.

Queen Margaret, accompanied by her children, Crown Prince Frederik (left) and Prince Joachim (right), at celebrations in Corsera, Denmark on August 29 to celebrate her 50th birthday on the throne. Mads Klaus Rasmussen/Ritzau Scanpix/AFP/Getty Images

Therefore, they will only be able to use their titles of Counts and Countesses of Monpezat and will be treated as Excellencies as their titles of “Your Royal Highness” will be “discontinued” according to the royal family.

Helle von Wildenrath Løvgrin, spokeswoman for Countess Alexandra, Prince Joachim’s ex-wife, told CNN on Thursday that Joachim and his children were “saddened” and “shocked” by the decision, which Queen Margaret sees “as necessary proof for the future.” monarchy,” the royal house said in a statement on Monday.

“In recent days, there has been a lot of backlash against my decision to use the bonds for the four children of Prince Joachim in the future. This, of course, affects me, ”the monarch said in a statement.

“My decision was made a long time ago. In the 50 years that I have spent on the throne, it is natural to look both to the past and to the future. It is my duty and my desire as queen to see to it that the monarchy is always in step with the times. Sometimes that means tough decisions to make and finding the right moment will always be difficult,” he added.

The Queen said she made this “adjustment” to allow younger members of the royal family to lead more normal lives, following in the footsteps of similar decisions by other royal families to reduce the monarchy.

“Holding a royal title comes with a number of obligations and responsibilities that will be transferred to a smaller number of members of the royal family in the future,” he said.

Crown Prince Frederick, the Queen’s eldest son, is first in line to the throne. Frederick’s eldest son, Prince Christian, is second in line. Frederick’s four sons retain their titles.

His younger brother Joachim lives in Paris with his wife, Princess Marie, and their two children, Henrik, 13, and Athena, 10. The prince also has two older children, Nikolai, 23, and Felix, 20, from his first marriage. Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg. Although the sons of Joachim would lose their royal titles, they would still retain their places in the order of succession.

“I made the decision as a queen, mother and grandmother, but as a mother and grandmother, I underestimated how much this would affect my youngest son and his family. It gave the wrong impression and I regret it,” said the monarch.

“No one should have any doubts that my children, daughters-in-law and grandchildren are my great joy and pride. I hope that now we as a family can find the peace to find our way through this new situation.”

See also  Italy won the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest. Portugal in 12th place
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

Bryan Danielson accused of indecent talk

Published

on

Bryan Danielson accused of indecent talk

Bryan Danielson is one of the best fighters in the world, but he is also quite ridiculous due to his talk or public statements.

In an interview with Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful before Dynamite last WednesdayDax Harwood commented on his fight against American Dragon as follows.

Obviously, I’m very excited before the fight. He may be the best fighter in history. If we’re talking about work [em ringue]he might be the best ever. I am very excited before the fight.

They said: “You will be fighting Bryan Danielson and we need you to do this promo”🇧🇷 I was like, “What can I say to make these people care about the fight?” Obviously people will enjoy watching the fight.

I’m not one of those people who think that every fight should have a story. I see you complain all the time. When the Cleveland Cavaliers play the Atlanta Hawks, do you think there’s a story behind it or are they just playing to win?

Are there two fighters, or four fighters, or six fighters? [ao ringue] Win. Not every match has to have a story, but I wanted people to be interested in this match, so I had to come up with a reason very quickly, and that’s how I got it.

Regarding the conversations Bryan Danielson sometimes makes, including about “flabby penises”, the FTR member had this to say:

I didn’t see the news but I’ll tell you something, this story along with many other stories he talks non-stop. All he does is talk about penis size in the locker room. All such “Brian, why are we talking about this?”.


What do you think of these statements by Dax Harwood about Bryan Danielson?

See also  Luis Feijant of The Farmer talks about the beginning of his relationship with Sarah Barbosa: "It wasn't my favorite at the time."
Continue Reading

entertainment

Detail in photo of Harry and Meghan Markle sparks controversy

Published

on

Detail in photo of Harry and Meghan Markle sparks controversy

The first footage of the documentary series about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle caused a storm of discussions in social networks, and the controversy was not long in coming.

One of the discovered photographs shows one of the entrances located on the north side of Buckingham Palace, directly below the Queen’s private quarters.

The location of the moment was made possible by a detail in the photograph, namely a box on which the words “Your Majesty” can be read.

” data-title=”Detail in photo of Harry and Meghan Markle controversial – SAPO lifestyle”>

Photo that caused controversy© Playback – Netflix

According to royal protocol, photography and filming inside the palace requires permission, and according to The Telegraph, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex did not have such permission.

However, it is believed that the couple did not receive any complaints (yet) or that the photographer was forced to leave the premises.

It should be noted that the photo was taken during a “farewell tour” in which Harry and Meghan completed a series of royal engagements before leaving for the United States.

The documentary series Harry and Meghan is coming to Netflix soon.

Read also: Prince Harry addresses the children of soldiers who died in the war

See also  The former presenter of the SIC says: "I was found to have a tumor."
Continue Reading

entertainment

Bronka at MasterChef Celebrity. Former contestant denounces drug use and accuses production of manipulation

Published

on

Bronka at MasterChef Celebrity.  Former contestant denounces drug use and accuses production of manipulation

The seventh edition of Spain’s “Masterchef Celebrities” wrapped up on November 30, but after the finale (which ended with host Lorena Castell winning), controversy erupted on social media. Patricia Conde, who is also a TVE cooking show host and contestant, made a lengthy statement on social media in which she accused the producer of manipulating the format, as well as insinuating drug use by the two contestants.

Patricia Conde was eliminated in the fourth edition, but, according to the results, reached the semi-finals of the program. However, due to pressure and fatigue, he withdrew midway through the race. “When I get yelled at or treated badly, I don’t know how to deal with the situation,” he wrote in one version of the text posted on Instagram. “Country”. The former Masterchef Celebrity contestant also accuses the crew of “doing things like turning off the oven during tasting” when she wasn’t watching.

In this clip from the program, which shows the semi-final race that Patricia participated in, you can see a visibly tired and disoriented host. “I don’t even know where I am. They are so tired, I want to sleep so much. I’m upset. . Voices are heard from the other side of the chambers, but it is not clear what they are saying. Patricia Conde leaves the kitchen.

In another excerpt from the text, which has also been removed, the presenter explains that she was blocked due to pressure. “Not only about the dish that I had to cook, but also about everyone who gives orders in front of us, and, above all, about what social networks will say about us later. Which, as you already know, has dire consequences,” he wrote. Patricia Conde also hints that her involvement was fabricated. “I wish I was more competitive and ambitious. I prefer to laugh at myself and put on the show I’ve been asked to do. It’s TV, it’s not real.”

See also  Former producer Harvey Weinstein relocates to Los Angeles, where he faces new sex crime charges

Patricia Conde goes even further and claims that drugs were used during the recording. “I only had one dream in my life. I never got high on a TV show when I was filmed by 14 cameras. I would never do anything like that, I respect myself and want the best for my son.”🇧🇷 Speaking to Samantha Vallejo-Nagera, one of the judges of the format, Patricia Conde continues: “You know perfectly well who these two people are in this edition who did this every day.”

Finally, the final version of this post on instagram it contains only praise for the creation of the format, as well as an apology. “I would like to apologize to my family (they know perfectly well that if I don’t sleep, then I don’t work), friends, the MasterChef team, who trusted me more than me.”

Producer Shine Iberia, responsible for the format, has already denied the allegations made by Patricia Conde. “Shine Iberia regrets and rejects Patricia Conde’s accusations against the program team, as well as against the other participants in the latest edition of Masterchef Celebrity, of erroneous comments that infringe on the honor of all people involved in the production.”

Continue Reading

Trending