Connect with us

Top News

Portuguese immigrant killed in Germany

Published

on

Emigrante português assassinado na Alemanha

















A 39-year-old Portuguese immigrant was stabbed to death in Stolberg, Germany.

The Portuguese Bruno Costa was from Rio Tinto, in Gondomar, writes Correio da Manhã, and lived in this country for nine years.

The crime happened on Saturday evening, but the body was not found at home until Sunday.

It is alleged that the Portuguese family learned about this case only from the local press.

“The police were here on Sunday, but I couldn’t speak. I was shocked. We haven’t been told anything since then, I don’t even know where my son’s body is. to the police, but they said they couldn’t tell us anything else, and then contacted us,” the victim’s mother, 61-year-old Madalena Costa, who has lived in Germany for almost 20 years, told the aforementioned agency.

“My son came to me in Germany after he was arrested in Portugal for theft and drug dealing. Here he had a straight life, he worked on construction sites and worked odd jobs, but in the last three months everything got out of control, ”said herself, suggesting that“ it was very difficult to fight the damn addiction.

Madalena Costa believes that nothing justifies the silence of the authorities, saying that “someday they will still bury” her son, “knowing nothing.”

“No one can imagine the pain of a mother when she loses a child, whatever it may be in life,” he concludes.



Comments are disabled.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top News

“His manager is Portuguese and…”; The agent changes plans, and Luis Castro “arranges” the problem in the protection of “Botafogo”

Published

on

"His manager is Portuguese and...";  The agent changes plans, and Luis Castro "arranges" the problem in the protection of "Botafogo"

Botafogo

The defender must return from loan ahead of schedule, and the Glorioso coach will have to make a decision at the beginning of the preseason.

Photo: Jorge Rodriguez/AGIF.  First, Luis Castro does not have Diego Loureiro for 2023.
Photo: Jorge Rodriguez/AGIF. First, Luis Castro does not have Diego Loureiro for 2023.

With the end of the season Botafogo its reformulation is already underway with the participation of Luis Castro. Names like Carlinhos, for example, have already left General Severiano, but there is a tendency for the “purge” to continue a little longer. Especially with the return of borrowed athletes during the year.

goalkeeper case Diego Loureiro, who played on loan at Atlético GO, promoted to Serie B. Curiously, the Botafogo archer has a contract at Goiania until the end of 2023, but Dragao president Adson Batista is pessimistic about the player’s consistency.

“Diego Loureiro is a bit off because he still has a contract with Botafogo, his manager is Portuguese and he has a different vision.” said the director in an interview with radio Sagres from the capital of Goiás.

The goalkeeper played only two games for Atlético-GO, who were betting on Renan in the starting lineup. If he returns to Rio, Loureiro will likely see high competition in the black and white net as Luis Castro now has alternatives to Gatito Fernandes and Lucas Perry.

See also  New app revolutionizes the way to learn Portuguese here and around the world - Android
Continue Reading

Top News

Portuguese footballer, former Sporting player, flees the country

Published

on

Portuguese footballer, former Sporting player, flees the country

Ruben Ribeiro is accused of domestic violence and was arrested two weeks ago. He left with a term of identity and residence and disappeared from the “trace” of the authorities.

Ruben Ribeiro left Portugal a few days after his arrest due to accusation of domestic violence.

The wife blamed the 35-year-old Portuguese footballer last month.

Woman introduced several episodes of physical and psychological abuse over the past few years – some of which in front of the couple’s three children.

The court considered that the football player’s wife was in danger and, therefore, arrested Ruben about two weeks ago, November 16th.

The midfielder was questioned by the referee, but later releasedindicating the identity and place of residence – with a ban on contact or approaching the victim and under electronic surveillance.

However, the player has disappeared. O morning Post indicates that the General Directorate of Reintegration and Prison Service went to the defendant’s house to install an electronic surveillance device, but when it arrived, the accused was not.

The player also received a phone call, but this never answered🇧🇷 He did not cooperate, according to the Porto Criminal Court.

The newspaper writes that Ruben Ribeiro is in Turkey – His club is Hatayspor, but the family is still in Portugal.

The court has not yet decided what it will do after that. violation of coercive measures – An international arrest warrant may be issued.

Despite this development, the wife’s lawyer assures that she ” trusting that institutions know how to ensure justice and adequate protection for victims.”

See also  Virgin Galactic, Twitter, Norwegian Cruise Line and more

Born in Porto, Rubén Ribeiro grew up playing for Boavista and the Leixoyes. Later distinguished himself in the service of river birdwhich brought him a move to Sporting.

He played in Alvalada for only half a season; was one of nine players who terminated the contract with the club after hitting the gym in Alkoshet, 2018.

ZAP //

Continue Reading

Top News

Inevitable consolidation? Portugal’s banking was the second most concentrated in Europe in two decades – ECO

Published

on

Inevitable consolidation?  Portugal's banking was the second most concentrated in Europe in two decades - ECO





Inevitable consolidation? Portugal’s banking was the second most concentrated in Europe in two decades – ECO































Your browser is out of date!

Update your browser to get the best experience and visualization of this site. Update your browser now

×

See also  Boris Johnson is under pressure to fire aides for reports of lock breaches
Continue Reading

Trending