Motorola is really determined to win over the public looking for high quality smartphones. At the end of last year, the manufacturer launched the first Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 device in China, the Moto X30. And in 2022, history could repeat itself with the launch of the Moto X40.
According to insider Digital Chat Station, the Moto X40 is expected to be the first smartphone on the market to feature Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. This yet-to-be-released processor will be a direct successor to Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 and promises excellent performance. . In addition, Motorola’s flagship is expected to feature an FHD+ display and a 50MP main camera.
Recently, Moto X40 also passed 3C certification in China with model number xt2301-5. The certification did not provide many details about the device, but did confirm that the device will support 68W fast charging. In addition, the insider suggested that the Moto X40 will be one of the cheapest models on the market with the new Qualcomm chip.
For now, Motorola is still keeping the launch of this smartphone under wraps. Most likely, it will enter the world markets under the name Moto Edge 40 Pro. In any case, more details are expected to surface online in the next few months.
Key Features – Moto Edge 30 Pro:
- Body: 6.7″ AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, FHD+ resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 576Hz touch sampling, HDR10+, 10-bit
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 1st generation
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR5
- Inner memory: 256 GB UFS 3.1
- Rear camera: 50 MP (main, f/1.9, OIS) + 50 MP (ultra-wide and macro, f/2.2, 114°) + 2 MP (depth, f/2.4)
- Front-camera: 60 MP (f/2.2)
- Drums: 4800 mAh with 68W fast charging
- Other: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo sound with Dolby Atmos, PC-ready for desktop mode, and wired and wireless TV
- Operating system: android 12.