Connect with us

Top News

BALL – Esteghlal defends Sa Pinto: “They lied to the referee” (Iran)

Published

on

BALL - Esteghlal defends Sa Pinto: "They lied to the referee" (Iran)

Currently with the same number of points as first place, Ricardo Sa Pinto had a funny moment last Saturday. The Portuguese coach of Esteghlal was sent off in the last minutes of the game with Gol Goar (2: 1), after the referee signed a penalty that guaranteed the triumph of his team.

It all started with confusion on the bench, which the press office of Sa Pinto has already informed the public about. According to this source, the 49-year-old coach was removed after one of Gol Gohar’s assistants told the referee that he had been insulted by stressing that he understood Portuguese. Moreover, this is not the first time that Sá Pinto has been provoked by opposing banks.

Faced with this situation, Esteghlal had already filed a formal complaint against Gol Gohar’s technical team members for misleading the referee. This Monday, Bijjan Taheri, one of Esteghlal’s iconic figures, spoke out in defense of Ricardo Sa Pinto.

“Our coach was on the bench, he was on the bench until penalty time, then he went to have a quiet talk with the opponent’s coach and an assistant came in who came to insult him. They shouted in his face, saying that he was not from here. Is it fair to speak like that to a person who is in a foreign country? They lied to the judge who fell for it and sent off Sa Pinto who didn’t deserve it.” Varzesh.

See also  Houston Officials Want A 2-Week Remain-At-House Buy As ICUs Hit Capacity
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top News

OFFICIAL: BALCONIES ANNOUNCE AGREEMENT WITH ADVANCED PORTUGUESE; SPORT WITH PEARLS IN HAND

Published

on

OFFICIAL: BALCONIES ANNOUNCE AGREEMENT WITH ADVANCED PORTUGUESE;  SPORT WITH PEARLS IN HAND

Official: Mikael Sagna has signed a professional contract with Sporting. The 16-year-old striker, who moved to Alvalade in the 2019/2020 season, was pleased with the new career step.


“Signing a professional contract was my goal”

“I’m happy. Signing a professional contract was my goal and it shows that I’m doing a good job. So now it’s time to move on to achieve new goals,” he told the lion’s media.

“Sporting believes in us”

The athlete plays for the junior team of lions and is very grateful to Sporting for everything that the club has given him: Sporting believes in us, believes in our potential and therefore puts us at a higher level for growth and development. It was good, I grew up.”

Sporting believe in the youngest

“The problems are getting bigger, but I was able to deal with them. In addition, the master [Pedro Coelho] this helped me a lot. Sporting believe in the youngest, bet on them, and I also believe that with my work I can get there,” he repeated, making a promise to the green and white fans: “I will continue to give everything for Sporting, he finished.

This season Mikael Sagna has scored two goals in 13 games for the youth team and four goals in four games for the youth team.

RELATED NEWS:

See also  Los Angeles County recorded highest temperature
Continue Reading

Top News

Qatar out of the World Cup

Published

on

Qatar out of the World Cup

O Senegal he won 3–1 against Qatar and dictated the verdict to the hosts of the World Cup: the Qatar team was the first to make it through the group stage after goals from Boulaye Dia, 41 minutes, Famara Diediu, 48 minutes, and Bamba Dieng, 84′. O Qatar he still scored over the leg of Mohammed Muntari in the 78th minute, but this result was not enough to change the final result.

The outcome of the home team was eventually dictated by a 1:1 draw between Netherlands e Ecuadorwhich guaranteed both teams the lead in Group A with 4 points each.

It remains for the African champions to catch up and beat Ecuador in order to reach the 1/8 finals next Tuesday.

Not group B, or Iran had to wait for stoppage time to see two winning goals scored by Rosebeh Ceshmi on 90’+8′ and Ramin Rezayan on 90’+11 against Waleswhich, in addition to not breaking through the opponent’s defense, led to the removal of Wayne Hennessy in the 86th minute.

After the defeat to England, the Iranian team under the Portuguese coach Carlos Queiroz depends only on themselves to move forward.

Already England in the end 0-0 against USA.

The draw brought the British the point necessary for leadership in the group, but still does not allow them to breathe a sigh of relief. At the moment, any of the teams can still reach the playoffs.

See also  Los Angeles County recorded highest temperature
Continue Reading

Top News

“Now those who declared the “Golden Whistle” the loudest scandal in Portuguese football are involved” – Benfica

Published

on

"Now those who declared the "Golden Whistle" the loudest scandal in Portuguese football are involved" - Benfica

Several times during the session that took place this morning at the Campus da Justiça, Carlos Duarte compared the case to golden whistle email several times. The former referee, also a lawyer, was out of his depth when he was invited to speak about Ferreira Nunez’s closeness to Benfica, as well as the connection between Joao Pinheiro, Nuno Cabral and Paulo Gonçalves. “It is outrageous because we have publicly witnessed the impact that Apito Dourado has had on refereeing. We all know what people and clubs like Benfica said. This was a particular surprise and surprise, since we were sure that the distribution of emails, a behavior that we condemned and rejected. It turns out that the position of some leaders in this whole topic is ironic., – defended the former member of the Arbitration Board.

In the presence of Francisco J. Marquez, a witness for the defense of Diogo Faria, one of the defendants in this trial, there was talk of suspicious “promiscuous relationships.” “I took Nuno Cabral’s closeness to Benfica as a betrayal because he is still a former referee. And the word “closeness” is very beautiful. “Promiscuity” with Paulo Gonçalves would be the most accurate term,” analyzed Carlos Duarte, who before the panel of judges went even further with criticism: “Contacts between Joao Pinheiro and Nuno Cabral, who subsequently contacted Paulo Gonçalves, are not proper. I am sure that this is a reason for disciplinary sanctions, and from an ethical point of view, there are no conditions for refereeing the matches of Benfica and some other clubs. Clubitis cannot harm the task of the agents.”

It should be recalled that Francisco J. Márquez published an e-mail on the Porto channel, in which it was clear that João Pinheiro had sent Nuno Cabral, at that time a delegate of the League, a report on the game he managed between Moreirense and Belenenses, in which he had a positive assessment. The judge later complained about the score he had received, which was sent back to Nuno Cabral. He forwarded the above email to Paulo Gonçalves, the Eagles’ former legal adviser. Francisco J. Márquez hypothesized that this email exchange was intended to influence the Eagles so that the referee’s score could be improved.

Carlos Duarte did not finish his testimony without leaving a “beak”. “Perhaps this season we are seeing some dangerous demonstrations, but I want to believe that it’s nothing to worry about,” he shot.

Continue Reading

Trending