Connect with us

entertainment

“You are a drama queen.” Bruce Willis’ wife criticized for speaking out about the actor’s illness

Published

on

"You are a drama queen."  Bruce Willis' wife criticized for speaking out about the actor's illness

At the end of March this year, the family Bruce Willis realized that the actor diagnosed with aphasia, a condition that mainly affects communication. Since then, his acting career has ended, and it was in his wife and children that the famous actor found his greatest refuge and the strength he needed to fight the disease.

On social media, Willis’ wife, Emma Hemingtalks about some special moments lived together with the actor, especially overcoming and resilience, which are always very dear to the actor’s large community of followers.

However, after last Wednesday, August 31, Emma shared a flash about these last months of acting strugglesBruce Willis’ wife’s publication turned out to be the target of several derogatory comments critical of the 44-year-old model and businesswoman..

“They killed me. They threw me in the trash.” Britney Spears releases custody video

The day the United States celebrated National Mountain Awareness Daydate dedicated increase awareness of the emotional processes associated with sadnessEmma Heming Willis decided to report her.”summer of self-discovery“after dedicating herself to finding new methods that would get her out of her comfort zone and have more evasive moments.

My pain can paralyze, but I’m learning to live with it.. (…). “Grief is the deepest and purest form of love.” I hope you find some comfort in this too.“, – emphasized the model.

Despite the outburst, Emma was “forced” to return to the same social network to share the story with examples negative feedback and messages received after the explosion. According to Page six and with Fox Newsbusiness woman see internet users point out the age gap between her and Bruce Willis, now 67, after calling him.”drama queen. “Oh, she can handle it, with his money.” said another user.

When a person cannot be told about pain, about taking care of himself or that he is a person in this world, on the day of comprehension of grief“- complained the model, and then said:”Oh my God. But, in the words of the great and insightful philosopher Bruce Willis… “Ah, f** these people”“.

Recall that the wife of Bruce Willis revealed the diagnosis of her husband’s aphasia in a joint statement with the ex-wife of the actor. Demmy Moorand their three daughters together: Rumer, 33, Scout, 30, and Tallulah, 28.

See also  Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter decides if she wants to become a princess
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

“Now it’s time to see if there are metastases.” Boyfriend Philipa Torrinha Nunez reported on the state of health

Published

on

"Now it's time to see if there are metastases."  Boyfriend Philipa Torrinha Nunez reported on the state of health

former actor Joao Lamosa continues to fight testicular cancer. At the stage when the situation seems close to a successful conclusion, the boyfriend Philip Torrinha Nunezpsychologist and social columnist SIC, states that there is still a period of considerable vigilance.

In an interview with a magazine new peopleJoao Lamosa recalled the need to remove one of the testicles, replacing it with a prosthesis, and is now embarking on a new stage more diagnoses.

They removed my testicle and put in a prosthesis. Now it’s time to see if there are metastases. I started with the diagnostic phase, then came the treatment phase, and now I’m back to the diagnostic phase.‘, emphasized Filipa’s partner Torriny Nunez.

However, Joao Lamosa ensures that he has already done “all surgical processes are done there‘, being dependent only on a new phase of continuous observation.

The couple recently attended a gala party. golden globewhich took place on October 2 at the Coliseu dos Recreios in Lisbon and was always very smiling.

See also  Mariama Barbosa shares video where she shaves her hair: "It's time to let go of the tears and move on"
Continue Reading

entertainment

Jessica Lawson died during a study tour in France. After seven years, the process is completed and no one is guilty

Published

on

Jessica Lawson died during a study tour in France.  After seven years, the process is completed and no one is guilty

Charges were dropped against three teachers who accompanied Jessica Lawson and other students on a trip to France. Seven years after the death of the Englishwoman, the parents are still waiting for answers and the outcome of the process.

Seven years after the death of a young Englishwoman, Jessica Lawson, during a study tour to France, the case being heard at the Palais de Justice in Tulle remains unimpeachable.

Jessica Lawson was only 12 years old and one of the youngest Wolfreton students to take part in the excursion to Club Correze in Maymack. One of the rubber bands on the pontoon broke, and the girl drowned, being under the platform. BBCpublished in 2015. the rescuer still dived twice until he managed to save the body of the childwho was taken to a hospital in Limoges, but already lifeless.

All children present at the study visit were minors.

The case has dragged on since 2015 in French courts, and just this week, professors Stephen Lane, Chantel Lewis and Daisy Stothers, who accompanied Jessica and 23 other students, were cleared of all blame, the report said. sky news. They were charged with grossly negligent manslaughter and faced a three-year prison sentence.

This Thursday, Jessica’s mother wrote on the Facebook page of a foundation created in her daughter’s name, the Jessica Lawson Foundation, an emotional text about the death of a child and the development of the process. “No wins, no losses, no draws. Enough. We as a family are proud and stand together. A closeness born of our tragedy. A closeness that continues to grow stronger through our guiding light. Her name is and remains Jessica Lawson. For the past two days, the world media has been chanting her name. And this is normal for our family. Unconditional love is a powerful thing. Immeasurable. I’m Brenda Lawson. I am Jessica’s mother. She is my little girl. No court in any country can take that away from me… ever.”

See also  The Ribeira area is included in the list of European cinematic treasures

The teachers’ lawyers argued that the three teachers acted on short notice and that it was an “innocent” accident as it is a protected and protected area. supposedly safe and the child was a good swimmer, but the fact that the pier overturned and capsized made the situation more complicated and caused the teachers to lose sight of the child.

“The territory was examined by a rescuer, the rescuer was present, the flag was green. (…) There was no reason to think that the floating platform could capsize. We do not know if the drowning occurred at the time of the platform overturning. (…) Thus, there is no evidence that they [os docentes e o nadador-salvador] were negligent – therefore they are considered innocent, ”said Marie-Sophie Vaguet, head of the Tulle jurisdiction, deciding not to blame the child for the death.

according to The keeperas well as the rescuer Leo Lemaire, who was on site, and the authorities of the city of Liginiac (from whom they demanded a fine of 45 thousand euros) were found not guilty.

The recent court decision did not please the parents of Jessica Lawson. The parent even left the courtroom after learning that the teachers are experiencing the same pain as the family, the publication reports. BBC.

Continue Reading

entertainment

The Queen of Denmark regrets depriving her grandchildren of royal titles after she made one of her children cry

Published

on

The Queen of Denmark regrets depriving her grandchildren of royal titles after she made one of her children cry

Queen Margaret of Denmark has apologized for depriving four of her eight grandchildren of their royal titles. However, he did not change his mind about this decision.

The 82-year-old monarchy, which celebrated half a century on the throne earlier this year, announced on Thursday that from next year the children of her youngest son, Prince Joachim, will no longer be called prince and princess.

Queen Margaret, accompanied by her children, Crown Prince Frederik (left) and Prince Joachim (right), at celebrations in Corsera, Denmark on August 29 to celebrate her 50th birthday on the throne. Mads Klaus Rasmussen/Ritzau Scanpix/AFP/Getty Images

Therefore, they will only be able to use their titles of Counts and Countesses of Monpezat and will be treated as Excellencies as their titles of “Your Royal Highness” will be “discontinued” according to the royal family.

Helle von Wildenrath Løvgrin, spokeswoman for Countess Alexandra, Prince Joachim’s ex-wife, told CNN on Thursday that Joachim and his children were “saddened” and “shocked” by the decision, which Queen Margaret sees “as necessary proof for the future.” monarchy,” the royal house said in a statement on Monday.

“In recent days, there has been a lot of backlash against my decision to use the bonds for the four children of Prince Joachim in the future. This, of course, affects me, ”the monarch said in a statement.

“My decision was made a long time ago. In the 50 years that I have spent on the throne, it is natural to look both to the past and to the future. It is my duty and my desire as queen to see to it that the monarchy is always in step with the times. Sometimes that means tough decisions to make and finding the right moment will always be difficult,” he added.

The Queen said she made this “adjustment” to allow younger members of the royal family to lead more normal lives, following in the footsteps of similar decisions by other royal families to reduce the monarchy.

“Holding a royal title comes with a number of obligations and responsibilities that will be transferred to a smaller number of members of the royal family in the future,” he said.

Crown Prince Frederick, the Queen’s eldest son, is first in line to the throne. Frederick’s eldest son, Prince Christian, is second in line. Frederick’s four sons retain their titles.

His younger brother Joachim lives in Paris with his wife, Princess Marie, and their two children, Henrik, 13, and Athena, 10. The prince also has two older children, Nikolai, 23, and Felix, 20, from his first marriage. Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg. Although the sons of Joachim would lose their royal titles, they would still retain their places in the order of succession.

“I made the decision as a queen, mother and grandmother, but as a mother and grandmother, I underestimated how much this would affect my youngest son and his family. It gave the wrong impression and I regret it,” said the monarch.

“No one should have any doubts that my children, daughters-in-law and grandchildren are my great joy and pride. I hope that now we as a family can find the peace to find our way through this new situation.”

See also  Mariama Barbosa shares video where she shaves her hair: "It's time to let go of the tears and move on"
Continue Reading

Trending