Connect with us

entertainment

Queen’s death could help reconcile Harry and Meghan with family

Published

on

Queen's death could help reconcile Harry and Meghan with family

The couple, who were in the UK when the Queen died on Thursday, joined Harry’s brother William and wife Catherine at Windsor Castle on Saturday. This was the four’s first public appearance together since 2020.

Dressed in black, the four watched the flowers left by the subjects on the occasion of the Queen’s death and greeted the public without revealing the state of the relationship between the couples. But the decision to appear together on camera meant a breakthrough in reconciliation.

The heir to the throne, William, has been reunited with his brother, who has criticized the family after stepping down from royal duties, according to reports in the British royal family press. Two days earlier, the situation was completely different: 37-year-old Harry arrived alone by car in Balmoral, Scotland, shortly after the Queen’s death. William and other family members, except for Kate, arrived early in the same car.

Richard Fitzwilliams, a royal expert, said on Thursday that the fact that the brothers arrived separately showed they were “far apart”. He added that Harry and Meghan had done “great damage to the royal family in recent months” with their comments.

Various paths

After the death of Diana, mother of the princes, in a car accident in Paris in 1997, the brothers shocked the world by walking behind her coffin in a funeral procession. William was 15 and Harry was only 12.

As adults, they seemed very close, an image that remained after William married his longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton in 2011. But after Harry’s marriage to American actress Meghan Markle in 2018, the relationship began to shudder.

See also  Fatal 4-Way Match Featured On Raw

Harry said in a 2019 interview that he and his brother were on “different paths”. A year later, he and Megan announced their move to the United States.

In an explosive March 2021 interview with the couple and Oprah Winfrey, Meghan claimed that Katherine had brought her to tears. They also claimed that a member of the royal family, whom they did not name, suggested the skin color of the couple’s unborn child, as Meghan is of African descent.

William reacted by saying that the royal family is “not at all” racist. Relations between the brothers were clearly distant when they met again last year to unveil a statue of their mother. Nor did they meet at the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebration in June.

Meghan recently told The Cut magazine that she now feels “free” to tell her own story, which some saw as a disguised threat to the monarchy.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

Three women saw their ex in “Married at First Sight” ad and filed a police report – Television

Published

on

Three women saw their ex in "Married at First Sight" ad and filed a police report - Television

His name is George Roberts, he is 40 years old and is one of the most popular entrants in Married at First Sight in England, a format that has also been held three times in Portugal. Experts married him to a former miss, and this couple became the most popular in the English program. But the audience never saw the real George, at least judging by the complaints that the three ex-boyfriends of the contestants filed with the police, barely guessing that he would be on the show.

The show’s wedding was very well received by the audience.

The show’s wedding was very well received by the audience.

” data-title=”Wedding show very well received by viewers – 3 women saw their ex in Married at First Sight commercial and filed a police complaint – MAGG”>

The show’s wedding was very well received by the audience.

George is accused of being “manipulative”, “abusive”, “controlling”, “obsessed” and more. The complaints were filed individually by at least three ex-girlfriends, who apparently did not know each other or did not agree among themselves. The tone is the same for everyone: “Emotional abuse.” According to The Sun, the women were “horrified” when they saw George in the show’s promotional trailer. They started by reporting alleged violations to the production of the program, but they were ignored and would later go to the police.

George is 40 years old, a financial advisor, has a 4-year-old daughter and was married by experts to April Banbury, who was named Miss United Kingdom in 2020. The marriage was very successful, and the couple is a favorite. with the audience of the show. However, according to already known reports, the relationship will not change for a long time. “I am so shocked to see that he was given a podium on a TV show.“, – told the English newspaper one of the plaintiffs and the former George, who claims to have already told a lot about who the real George is, now the wife of a competitor. “I sent him a message and already told him that I reported him to the police. They asked for more information, which I gave, and they never told me anything.” Before that, the ex explains how she tried other ways. “I contacted the show’s producer and told them that he was a known emotional and mental abuser. women.” One of the other applicants also confirmed to an English newspaper that she had lodged a complaint with the authorities. “I sent everything I had. They said they would look into the matter.”

A spokesman for a competitor heard by The Sun denies everything. George vehemently denies the allegations.As the girl’s father, he finds these accusations deeply disturbing and does not condone such insults or behave in such a way. These allegations have never been brought to their attention, investigated or dealt with by the police for good reason, as they are simply untrue.”

The producer and Channel 4, who is in charge of the program, assured that competitors are closely monitored and “any allegations of this kind are taken very seriously.” “We are working closely with the production to ensure that all contestants are subjected to rigorous background and psychological background checks, including the most rigorous police checks.”

See also  “There are so many people with incredible lives. There are so many liars. "
Continue Reading

entertainment

Buddy Matthews may be leaving AEW

Published

on

Buddy Matthews may be leaving AEW

Recently, Malachi Black asked to leave AEWand his wish was granted. This caused some uncertainty about the future of the House of Black, but the remaining fighters became a tag team.

However, according to Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp, Buddy Matthews may also be leaving AEW. Friday Grand Slam Rampagewas place in The Great Muta, he will give up programming for a while.

The Australian fighter has been unhappy with his position in AEW over the past few months. However, for now, despite the problems, Buddy Matthews should take a break from the ring.

The Fighting Life of a Pro Struggle shared a video from his event yesterday, in which the House of Black member addressed the audience after his match, confirming this temporary waiver.

Unfortunately, tonight I will be the bearer of bad news. As you all know, the House of Black has been having some problems lately. Like all members of the group, I speak behind the fourth wall, we want to thank you all for being a member of the House of Black.

Unfortunately, I, like some other participants, need to be away for a while. I need to recalibrate. I need to understand some things. As my brother Malakai once said, this is not goodbye, this is before we meet again.


Do you think AEW will miss Buddy Matthews?

See also  "Grossly Disfigured" Linda Evangelista Says Cosmetics Company For 50 Million Payments | Fashion
Continue Reading

entertainment

Does this hug confirm the reconciliation between Irina Shayk and Bradley Cooper?

Published

on

Does this hug confirm the reconciliation between Irina Shayk and Bradley Cooper?

It was in August of this year that the first news of a possible reconciliation between Irina Shayk e Bradley Cooperafter model and actor spent an idyllic holiday side by side.

Since then, there have been rumors that they might get back together. And now a photo of the former couple, A hug in the middle of the street in New York seems to confirm that the love relationship that brought them together in the past has returned..

The former couple was seen in recent days while walking with their daughter. Lea Seine, from five years. However, the suspicions do not end there.

as the log shows Hola!, model and actor were photographed walking the streets of the “city that never sleeps” in the United States, and also captured during an exchange of endearments. Irina and Bradley got caught for “long and strong hugs‘, and the recording of the moment went viral on social media.

Despite these latest entries, none of them have come out publicly to comment or confirm the love relationship.

Johnny Depp is dating a lawyer, but not the one who defended him from Amber Heard

See also  Susana Vieira talks about her five ex-husbands: "They were terrible, almost all of them"
Continue Reading

Trending