Queen Elizabeth II died last Thursday at the age of 96 at Balmoral Castle in Scotland after more than 70 years of the longest reign in UK history. Charles III, his eldest son, became king at the age of 73. And Prince William now owns the Duchy of Cornwall.
The Guardian reports that the current heir to the throne, as well as his wife Kate Middleton, are among the largest landowners in England and that the dukedom, a large portfolio of private land and assets, has a billion dollars (about 987 million euros at current exchange rates), including the field for cricket and jail.
In terms of titles, he received the title of Prince of Wales after the Queen’s death.
The publication also reports that the current King Charles III, who was the previous holder of the duchy, inherited it at the age of 21 and earned more than $24 million (about 23.7 million euros at current exchange rates) last year alone. . However, the monarch paid an income tax of 45% on the income of the estate, according to annual reports, to which the publication had access. Even though the duchy is not responsible for paying the tax as it is not a registered company, it did so voluntarily.
“The Duchy of Cornwall is a private estate founded by Edward III in 1337 to secure the independence of his son and heir, Prince Edward. The charter specified that each future Duke of Cornwall would be the eldest surviving son of the monarch and heir to the throne.”
His name is George Roberts, he is 40 years old and is one of the most popular entrants in Married at First Sight in England, a format that has also been held three times in Portugal. Experts married him to a former miss, and this couple became the most popular in the English program. But the audience never saw the real George, at least judging by the complaints that the three ex-boyfriends of the contestants filed with the police, barely guessing that he would be on the show.
George is accused of being “manipulative”, “abusive”, “controlling”, “obsessed” and more. The complaints were filed individually by at least three ex-girlfriends, who apparently did not know each other or did not agree among themselves. The tone is the same for everyone: “Emotional abuse.” According to The Sun, the women were “horrified” when they saw George in the show’s promotional trailer. They started by reporting alleged violations to the production of the program, but they were ignored and would later go to the police.
George is 40 years old, a financial advisor, has a 4-year-old daughter and was married by experts to April Banbury, who was named Miss United Kingdom in 2020. The marriage was very successful, and the couple is a favorite. with the audience of the show. However, according to already known reports, the relationship will not change for a long time. “I am so shocked to see that he was given a podium on a TV show.“, – told the English newspaper one of the plaintiffs and the former George, who claims to have already told a lot about who the real George is, now the wife of a competitor. “I sent him a message and already told him that I reported him to the police. They asked for more information, which I gave, and they never told me anything.” Before that, the ex explains how she tried other ways. “I contacted the show’s producer and told them that he was a known emotional and mental abuser. women.” One of the other applicants also confirmed to an English newspaper that she had lodged a complaint with the authorities. “I sent everything I had. They said they would look into the matter.”
A spokesman for a competitor heard by The Sun denies everything. George vehemently denies the allegations.As the girl’s father, he finds these accusations deeply disturbing and does not condone such insults or behave in such a way. These allegations have never been brought to their attention, investigated or dealt with by the police for good reason, as they are simply untrue.”
The producer and Channel 4, who is in charge of the program, assured that competitors are closely monitored and “any allegations of this kind are taken very seriously.” “We are working closely with the production to ensure that all contestants are subjected to rigorous background and psychological background checks, including the most rigorous police checks.”
However, according to Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp, Buddy Matthews may also be leaving AEW. Friday Grand Slam Rampagewas place in The Great Muta, he will give up programming for a while.
The Australian fighter has been unhappy with his position in AEW over the past few months. However, for now, despite the problems, Buddy Matthews should take a break from the ring.
The Fighting Life of a Pro Struggle shared a video from his event yesterday, in which the House of Black member addressed the audience after his match, confirming this temporary waiver.
Unfortunately, tonight I will be the bearer of bad news. As you all know, the House of Black has been having some problems lately. Like all members of the group, I speak behind the fourth wall, we want to thank you all for being a member of the House of Black.
Unfortunately, I, like some other participants, need to be away for a while. I need to recalibrate. I need to understand some things. As my brother Malakai once said, this is not goodbye, this is before we meet again.
Since then, there have been rumors that they might get back together. And now a photo of the former couple, A hug in the middle of the street in New York seems to confirm that the love relationship that brought them together in the past has returned..
The former couple was seen in recent days while walking with their daughter. Lea Seine, from five years. However, the suspicions do not end there.
as the log shows Hola!, model and actor were photographed walking the streets of the “city that never sleeps” in the United States, and also captured during an exchange of endearments. Irina and Bradley got caught for “long and strong hugs‘, and the recording of the moment went viral on social media.
Despite these latest entries, none of them have come out publicly to comment or confirm the love relationship.