Connect with us

entertainment

Harry and Meghan want to bring children from the US

Published

on

Harry and Meghan want to bring children from the US
Harry and Meghan were photographed in late 2021 with their children, Archie and Lilibet, in the garden of their California home. (Photo: Alexi Lubomirski)

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have already confirmed they will remain on British soil until the end of the mourning period, which ends seven days after the funeral, which will take place on the 19th. Telegraph, according to sources close to the dukes, that Harry e Megan make every effort to ensure that children, Archie e Lilibetjoin them at Windsor.

Harry and Meghan have been in England for over a week now. (Photo: Getty Images)

Megan and Harry been in England for over a weekbut the children did not go with them, remaining in California in the care of the mother of the duchess, Doria Ragland. It was clearly not intended that they would be apart for this long, so now the couple are planning to bring them to England to shorten the separation.

after death Isabella II and growth Charles III to the throne, sons of the Dukes of Sussex become princes since the actual protocol defines it. According to this protocol, established in 1917. George VI, this title is not automatically assigned to great-grandchildren, but only to the children and grandchildren of the British sovereign. An exception is made for the first great-grandson of a monarch, who is considered a prince because he is the first son of his successor.

One-year-old Lilibet is pictured in the garden of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s house in Windsor this June. (Photo: Misan Harriman)

To remember that interview I had to Oprah Winfrey, Megan even stated that she prefers her son to have the title of prince (daughter has not yet been born), justifying this for security reasons. And he meant blaming the Royal House for not only failing to defend Archie, but for making racist comments. “While I was pregnant, we heard talk about how he had no security, he didn’t get a title, and how dark his skin could be when he was born, all at the same time.”stated the duchess in the aforementioned interview. “It came to me through Harry, it was family conversations with him”he added.

See also  Sarah Matos' son turned one year old: "We love you very much, even though you are from Futebol Clube do Porto"

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

The Queen of Denmark regrets depriving her grandchildren of royal titles after she made one of her children cry

Published

on

The Queen of Denmark regrets depriving her grandchildren of royal titles after she made one of her children cry

Queen Margaret of Denmark has apologized for depriving four of her eight grandchildren of their royal titles. However, he did not change his mind about this decision.

The 82-year-old monarchy, which celebrated half a century on the throne earlier this year, announced on Thursday that from next year the children of her youngest son, Prince Joachim, will no longer be called prince and princess.

Queen Margaret, accompanied by her children, Crown Prince Frederik (left) and Prince Joachim (right), at celebrations in Corsera, Denmark on August 29 to celebrate her 50th birthday on the throne. Mads Klaus Rasmussen/Ritzau Scanpix/AFP/Getty Images

Therefore, they will only be able to use their titles of Counts and Countesses of Monpezat and will be treated as Excellencies as their titles of “Your Royal Highness” will be “discontinued” according to the royal family.

Helle von Wildenrath Løvgrin, spokeswoman for Countess Alexandra, Prince Joachim’s ex-wife, told CNN on Thursday that Joachim and his children were “saddened” and “shocked” by the decision, which Queen Margaret sees “as necessary proof for the future.” monarchy,” the royal house said in a statement on Monday.

“In recent days, there has been a lot of backlash against my decision to use the bonds for the four children of Prince Joachim in the future. This, of course, affects me, ”the monarch said in a statement.

“My decision was made a long time ago. In the 50 years that I have spent on the throne, it is natural to look both to the past and to the future. It is my duty and my desire as queen to see to it that the monarchy is always in step with the times. Sometimes that means tough decisions to make and finding the right moment will always be difficult,” he added.

The Queen said she made this “adjustment” to allow younger members of the royal family to lead more normal lives, following in the footsteps of similar decisions by other royal families to reduce the monarchy.

“Holding a royal title comes with a number of obligations and responsibilities that will be transferred to a smaller number of members of the royal family in the future,” he said.

Crown Prince Frederick, the Queen’s eldest son, is first in line to the throne. Frederick’s eldest son, Prince Christian, is second in line. Frederick’s four sons retain their titles.

His younger brother Joachim lives in Paris with his wife, Princess Marie, and their two children, Henrik, 13, and Athena, 10. The prince also has two older children, Nikolai, 23, and Felix, 20, from his first marriage. Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg. Although the sons of Joachim would lose their royal titles, they would still retain their places in the order of succession.

“I made the decision as a queen, mother and grandmother, but as a mother and grandmother, I underestimated how much this would affect my youngest son and his family. It gave the wrong impression and I regret it,” said the monarch.

“No one should have any doubts that my children, daughters-in-law and grandchildren are my great joy and pride. I hope that now we as a family can find the peace to find our way through this new situation.”

See also  Sarah Matos' son turned one year old: "We love you very much, even though you are from Futebol Clube do Porto"
Continue Reading

entertainment

Britney Spears’ mother begs for forgiveness: ‘I’ve been sorry for years’

Published

on

Britney Spears' mother begs for forgiveness: 'I've been sorry for years'

After many years of parental care, Britney Spears she has kept away from her family ever since she was freed from the pressure exerted mainly by her father. Still, the mother of the singer, Lynn Spearsalso does not avoid her daughter’s reaction, and they do not currently have any relationship.

Britney Spears recently left a post on her official Instagram account, where she again mentioned the difficulties she has faced over the years in family relationships.

For me, the real problem is that my family to this day, honestly, has no conscience about what happened, and sincerely believes that they did nothing wrong! They could at least take responsibility for their actions and admit that they really hurt me a lot.” began with a reference to Britney Spears.

For me, only a sincere apology would help me close this chapter, but to be honest, it surprises me every day of my life, even after what is already known about what they did to me. And they pretend that everything is in order! Their reaction shows that I don’t have a family at all that appreciates and respects me!“, – criticized the artist.

After the publication made by Britney Spears and according to the site Page sixthe mother of the actress Lynn Spears reacted to the situation, leaving a comment addressed to her daughter.

I’m sorry about your pain! I’ve been sorry for many years! I love you so much and miss you! Britney, deep down you know how much I love and miss you! I’m sorry for everything that hurt you. Please forgive me” said Lynn, who was still begging “personal meetingcom Britney.

See also  The patent suggests Instagram may be planning to charge fees for posting links in signatures.
Continue Reading

entertainment

Find out which of the new competitors they want to kick out?

Published

on

Novos concorrentes BB2022

See also  Prince Harry remembers Mandela and warns of 'global attack' on democracy and freedom
Continue Reading

Trending