However, Adam Levine took to social media this afternoon to respond to the 23-year-old’s claims. “There’s a lot of talk about me these days and I want to clear things up”began by writing in a statement posted on Instagram Stories,
“I didn’t judge my actions well when I spoke seductively to anyone other than my wife. I didn’t have any cases, but I crossed the line at a bad time in my life.”, confessed. “It became inappropriate at times, and I have already discussed the matter and taken steps to resolve it with my family.” is also mentioned.
“My wife and my family are the most important thing for me in this world. Being naive and stupid enough to risk the only thing that matters to me was the biggest mistake I could have made. I will never do this again. I take full responsibility. Let’s get through this together”he added.
Charges were dropped against three teachers who accompanied Jessica Lawson and other students on a trip to France. Seven years after the death of the Englishwoman, the parents are still waiting for answers and the outcome of the process.
Seven years after the death of a young Englishwoman, Jessica Lawson, during a study tour to France, the case being heard at the Palais de Justice in Tulle remains unimpeachable.
All children present at the study visit were minors.
The case has dragged on since 2015 in French courts, and just this week, professors Stephen Lane, Chantel Lewis and Daisy Stothers, who accompanied Jessica and 23 other students, were cleared of all blame, the report said. sky news. They were charged with grossly negligent manslaughter and faced a three-year prison sentence.
This Thursday, Jessica’s mother wrote on the Facebook page of a foundation created in her daughter’s name, the Jessica Lawson Foundation, an emotional text about the death of a child and the development of the process. “No wins, no losses, no draws. Enough. We as a family are proud and stand together. A closeness born of our tragedy. A closeness that continues to grow stronger through our guiding light. Her name is and remains Jessica Lawson. For the past two days, the world media has been chanting her name. And this is normal for our family. Unconditional love is a powerful thing. Immeasurable. I’m Brenda Lawson. I am Jessica’s mother. She is my little girl. No court in any country can take that away from me… ever.”
The teachers’ lawyers argued that the three teachers acted on short notice and that it was an “innocent” accident as it is a protected and protected area. supposedly safe and the child was a good swimmer, but the fact that the pier overturned and capsized made the situation more complicated and caused the teachers to lose sight of the child.
“The territory was examined by a rescuer, the rescuer was present, the flag was green. (…) There was no reason to think that the floating platform could capsize. We do not know if the drowning occurred at the time of the platform overturning. (…) Thus, there is no evidence that they [os docentes e o nadador-salvador] were negligent – therefore they are considered innocent, ”said Marie-Sophie Vaguet, head of the Tulle jurisdiction, deciding not to blame the child for the death.
according to The keeperas well as the rescuer Leo Lemaire, who was on site, and the authorities of the city of Liginiac (from whom they demanded a fine of 45 thousand euros) were found not guilty.
The recent court decision did not please the parents of Jessica Lawson. The parent even left the courtroom after learning that the teachers are experiencing the same pain as the family, the publication reports. BBC.
Queen Margaret of Denmark has apologized for depriving four of her eight grandchildren of their royal titles. However, he did not change his mind about this decision.
The 82-year-old monarchy, which celebrated half a century on the throne earlier this year, announced on Thursday that from next year the children of her youngest son, Prince Joachim, will no longer be called prince and princess.
Therefore, they will only be able to use their titles of Counts and Countesses of Monpezat and will be treated as Excellencies as their titles of “Your Royal Highness” will be “discontinued” according to the royal family.
Helle von Wildenrath Løvgrin, spokeswoman for Countess Alexandra, Prince Joachim’s ex-wife, told CNN on Thursday that Joachim and his children were “saddened” and “shocked” by the decision, which Queen Margaret sees “as necessary proof for the future.” monarchy,” the royal house said in a statement on Monday.
“In recent days, there has been a lot of backlash against my decision to use the bonds for the four children of Prince Joachim in the future. This, of course, affects me, ”the monarch said in a statement.
“My decision was made a long time ago. In the 50 years that I have spent on the throne, it is natural to look both to the past and to the future. It is my duty and my desire as queen to see to it that the monarchy is always in step with the times. Sometimes that means tough decisions to make and finding the right moment will always be difficult,” he added.
The Queen said she made this “adjustment” to allow younger members of the royal family to lead more normal lives, following in the footsteps of similar decisions by other royal families to reduce the monarchy.
“Holding a royal title comes with a number of obligations and responsibilities that will be transferred to a smaller number of members of the royal family in the future,” he said.
Crown Prince Frederick, the Queen’s eldest son, is first in line to the throne. Frederick’s eldest son, Prince Christian, is second in line. Frederick’s four sons retain their titles.
His younger brother Joachim lives in Paris with his wife, Princess Marie, and their two children, Henrik, 13, and Athena, 10. The prince also has two older children, Nikolai, 23, and Felix, 20, from his first marriage. Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg. Although the sons of Joachim would lose their royal titles, they would still retain their places in the order of succession.
“I made the decision as a queen, mother and grandmother, but as a mother and grandmother, I underestimated how much this would affect my youngest son and his family. It gave the wrong impression and I regret it,” said the monarch.
“No one should have any doubts that my children, daughters-in-law and grandchildren are my great joy and pride. I hope that now we as a family can find the peace to find our way through this new situation.”
After many years of parental care, Britney Spears she has kept away from her family ever since she was freed from the pressure exerted mainly by her father. Still, the mother of the singer, Lynn Spearsalso does not avoid her daughter’s reaction, and they do not currently have any relationship.
Britney Spears recently left a post on her official Instagram account, where she again mentioned the difficulties she has faced over the years in family relationships.
“For me, the real problem is that my family to this day, honestly, has no conscience about what happened, and sincerely believes that they did nothing wrong!They could at least take responsibility for their actions and admit that they really hurt me a lot.” began with a reference to Britney Spears.
“For me, only a sincere apology would help me close this chapter, but to be honest, it surprises me every day of my life, even after what is already known about what they did to me. And they pretend that everything is in order! Their reaction shows that I don’t have a family at all that appreciates and respects me!“, – criticized the artist.
After the publication made by Britney Spears and according to the site Page sixthe mother of the actress Lynn Spears reacted to the situation, leaving a comment addressed to her daughter.
“I’m sorry about your pain! I’ve been sorry for many years! I love you so much and miss you! Britney, deep down you know how much I love and miss you! I’m sorry for everything that hurt you. Please forgive me” said Lynn, who was still begging “personal meetingcom Britney.