BUT WWE broadcast another episode this Monday Raw on the US network, from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada to Clashes at the Castle on September 3.
– Dakota Kai and Ayo Sky defeated Asuka and Alexa Bliss (WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Semifinals)
– Finn Balor defeated Dolph Ziggler
– Kevin Owens vs. Chad Gable
– Bailey Venceu Alia
– The Miz and Ciampa defeated WWE United States Champion Bobby Lashley and AJ Styles (by disqualification)
— Edge Wenceu Damian Priest
Raw opened with fight between Seth Rollins and Riddle and the two began to fight backstage, also making their way through the crowd, but were eventually separated by several WWE officials.
In the ring, we got Trish Stratus to say that every time she’s in the ring, she feels right at home, and just when it looked like she was going to talk about the future, Bayley, Ayo Sky, and Dakota Kai interrupted the Hall of Fame.
The group started off by saying how much they were fans of Trish Stratus, and when she started saying she was on Raw to support Edge, Bayley’s group started insulting the Canadian until Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair entered the ring.
WWE EST and the Hall of Famers were ready for the match, and when Bayley told them to count, that’s when Alexa Bliss and Asuka entered the ring, and so we went to the first match of the night.
– Dakota Kai and IYO SKY to Venser Asuka and Alexa Bliss (WWE Women’s Tag Team Semifinals): Asuka and Alexa Bliss dominated the first minutes of this openerand they even had chances to win.
Over time, the Dakota duo Kai & IYO SKY began to dominate Alexa Bliss, but she never gave up and when she did label Asuka nearly brought her team victory
In the last minutes, the two teams got closer and closer to victory, and when it looked like Asuka would win with Asuka Lok Dakota Kai, this one did blind mark IYO SKY with icon pin quickly won this opener.
Backstage, Dolph Ziggler talked about his defeat at Theory and how he just wanted to help the younger man, but was interrupted by Finn Bálor, who explained that there are veterans who only pretend they want to help the younger ones stay relevant. . The Punters ridiculed Finn Bálor for being his age by punching him before entering the ring.
– Finn Balor Wenceu Dolph Ziggler: The match got off to a good start and it was Dolph Ziggler who came out better until Finn Bálor headbutted him into the corner. The Irishman dominated for a few minutes but the “show-offs” began to balance the momentum and with that he almost won after Zigzag. Near-wins continued to emerge in the final minutes with Rhea Ripley attacking Dolph Ziggler behind the referee, which opened up space for “prince” to hit 1916 and Coup de grace which gave him the victory.
Not behind the scenes, Aaliyah was being interviewed, but was interrupted by Bayley, who began to insult the SmackDown fighter. That’s when Trish Stratus showed up and taunted Bayley, while Aaliyah challenged the former champion to a match.
In the ring, we had the Alpha Academy, which, through the voice of Chad Gable, would openly challenge any fighter who wanted to fight him, and that’s when the music of Kevin Owens began to play.
– Kevin Owens vs. Chad Gable: Kevin Owens came in aggressively and dominated the opening minutes of this match until the two began to fight in apronChad Gable managed to turn the tide with german suplex in the most difficult part of the ring.
Then the Alpha Academy leader dominated for a few minutes, but “Prizefighter” began to settle scores, and at the same time, fatigue on both sides became more and more noticeable. AT false finish appeared as the minutes went by and the last minutes, Chad Gable missed Moonsalt which made it possible for Kevin Owens to hit him Pop-up powerful bomb and win this fight.
At the end of the match, Otis attacked Kevin Owens, but he did not let go, inflicting beautiful girl in Otis before applying another powerful bomb Em Chad Gable.
Behind the scenes, Doomsday insulted Mysterio and Edge, with Finn Bálor stating that Rey Mysterio was in his pocket and Damian Priest stating that he would force Edge to retire for good.
– Bailey Wenceu Alia: Bayley dominated Alia from an early age and even looked like she would win without a problem, but the Canadian struggled and even almost managed to win in an amazing way.
In the end, Bailey finally turned the fight in his favor and applied pink plant win.
– The Miz and Ciampa defeated WWE United States Champion Bobby Lashley and AJ Styles (by disqualification): Bobby Lashley and AJ Styles stormed into the game and dominated their opponents for several minutes.
However, the duo The Miz & Ciampa managed to isolate “Phenomenal” for a few minutes, but he never gave up, and when he had the opportunity, he did label Bobby Lashley, who used his power to turn the fight inside out. Close victories began to emerge and that’s when chaos ensued as a member of the audience tried to attack AJ Styles but was stopped by WWE security. Miz was unlucky, she was kidnapped by Dexter Lumis, due to which the match ended in a disqualification.
Even when the fight was over, Ciampa attacked Bobby Lashley, but that idea didn’t go the way he took Phenomenal forearm by AJ Styles and A spear make “Almighty”.
To our surprise, Johnny Gargano’s unexpected return to WWE has come to a roaring applause from the fans.
With the wrestler back in the ring, he stated that during those nine months away, he wondered if he would ever want to return to the ring, but when he was a kid, he had a dream of winning the WWE Championship and fighting at WrestleMania and that he would be bad father, if he had not shown his son, who would have to fight for his dreams, but in the end The Theory stopped him.
“Mr. Money in the bank” already in the ring explained that all “Johnny StruggleWanted to do what he had already done and that now he has to mentor Johnny Gargano. The young man continued to provoke his former mentor, then asking high five typical of the Way, but eventually took Superkick Johnny Gargano.
– Edge of Wenceu Damian Priest: O main event started at a slow pace, which benefited Edge, who controlled the situation both in and out of the ring for several minutes.
Damian Priest’s power began to manifest, but the Hall of Famer’s dominance only ended when the Archer of Shame hit its mark. Razor blade on the commentator’s table, and with it the doomsday fighter, who controls a few minutes.
The “R-Rated Superstar” began to level the balance, and with it, almost wins came more often, and as Edge prepared to apply Sniperended up going against the referee of this main event. It was then that Damian Priest tried to use two chairs to injure his former mentor, but ended up getting injured. Crossfacebut it was even the “Archer of Shame” to almost win.
In the end, we suddenly encountered the fact that Edge had an accident. Canadian destroyer before using his spear, which brought him victory.
As the Hall of Famer prepared to take revenge on Damian Priest and get ConchairtoRhea Ripley hit him Hit below the beltwhen Finn Balor hits him Coup de grace. When it seemed that Doomsday would continue its attack, Beth Phoenix took the chair from the Irishman and did not allow the attack on her husband to continue.
Or what did you get from this WWE Raw?