Connect with us

entertainment

Dania Neto’s yacht caught in a storm: “I ended the evening trying on life jackets”

Published

on

Dania Neto's yacht caught in a storm: "I ended the evening trying on life jackets"

Denmark Neto continues to enjoy a few weeks of holidays in Ibiza. Along with family and friends, the SIC actress showed off some of the best vacation moments and the breathtaking scenery she finds on the high seas.

However, this Saturday, August 27, Denmark reported the moment “higher voltagelived last night when the group turned out to be caught in a stormforcing them to leave the place where they were before, and take safety measures, including the use of life jackets.

A storm came up, and we had to quickly go to sea. Otherwise, we would not have been able to easily get on board.“, began with a reference to the actress in the first video published in stories from your official Instagram account.

It was a real extreme adventure. Among other things, a wave bath. I couldn’t shoot video, but it was brave. Another story. I ended the rest of the evening by trying on the life jackets we had on the boat.. Now imagine how the entrance and arrival to the safe haven went.“, – said the actress.

At the end, and still in Ibiza, Dania Neto reported that there are forecasts for the possibility of more storms this Saturday: “We are waiting for the second storm. Yesterday we had strong emotions here. and she goes“, he concluded.

Dania Neto on marriage proposal: “I thought it would happen, but it didn’t!”

See also  Nuno Markle Praises The Return Of The Night Of Evil: "The Magic Remains Unchanged" - Current Events
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

Linda de Souza’s son updates singer’s health status: ‘I got scared when we realized she was having a hard time feeding herself’

Published

on

Linda de Souza's son updates singer's health status: 'I got scared when we realized she was having a hard time feeding herself'

In early September, the French press reported that the Portuguese singer Linda de Souza was hospitalized with a diagnosis ofdelicate and serious“. The newspapers even wrote that there were chances for recovery.”scarce.

Little is known about what could have motivated such a situation, it is only noted that the artist suffered from a high temperature, and also in “advanced state of dementia“, about agent Linda de Souza was forced to make a statement clarifying the state of health of the singer.

His health, weakened by violent fevers, is improving.“, – said in a message, September 14.

Linda de Souza’s agent clarifies the singer’s state of health: “She has been bedridden for ten days.”

Happy this Monday, September 26, the singer’s son, John Speerwas in an interview program ‘Julia‘. In addition to telling about the story of his life, also related to music, the singer began with new information about maternal health.

My mom is feeling better, she’s getting better, she’s getting better, and I even saw her last Tuesday.“, – he began with an appeal to the artist’s son, Giulia Pineiro.

As Joao Lance confirmed, Linda de Souza was infected with Covid-19at the beginning of the pandemic, after going through a more delicate phase:He had a lung infection and unfortunately we already know what it’s like. And she also smokes. With a busy and complicated life, didn’t come to the rescue“, he stressed.

However, the health status of the singerCard Suitcaseworsened in August of that year, forcing him to be hospitalized:She developed a rather strong and high temperature, and she had to be hospitalized. On August 23, my mother was admitted to the hospital. She was hospitalized, and since then, as you understand, I have been constantly in touch with her, with the doctors who are watching her, and if not by phone, then after that I always visit me.“.

See also  "Hypocritical." Prince Harry criticized for flying on a private jet

Despite this, Joao Lanza does not hide the initial period of the greatest trouble with the health of the singer: “There was some anxiety, and I was also afraid. However, the situation was never very serious, contrary to what was said. And so it was soon discovered in time. And then it should never be too serious. Where I was a little more wary when we realized she was having a hard time eating.“, – admitted Joao Lanza.

Julia Pinheiro also asked the son of Linda de Souza about the news, which also concerned mobility problems artist.

No it is not true. So far, there are no signs of this, and people know her, know her character, and thank God, she is still doing well at this level. She accompanies very well, you can see us surrounded by friends“, he concluded at the end of the program.

Continue Reading

entertainment

Three women saw their ex in “Married at First Sight” ad and filed a police report – Television

Published

on

Three women saw their ex in "Married at First Sight" ad and filed a police report - Television

His name is George Roberts, he is 40 years old and is one of the most popular entrants in Married at First Sight in England, a format that has also been held three times in Portugal. Experts married him to a former miss, and this couple became the most popular in the English program. But the audience never saw the real George, at least judging by the complaints that the three ex-boyfriends of the contestants filed with the police, barely guessing that he would be on the show.

The show’s wedding was very well received by the audience.

The show’s wedding was very well received by the audience.

” data-title=”Wedding show very well received by viewers – 3 women saw their ex in Married at First Sight commercial and filed a police complaint – MAGG”>

The show’s wedding was very well received by the audience.

George is accused of being “manipulative”, “abusive”, “controlling”, “obsessed” and more. The complaints were filed individually by at least three ex-girlfriends, who apparently did not know each other or did not agree among themselves. The tone is the same for everyone: “Emotional abuse.” According to The Sun, the women were “horrified” when they saw George in the show’s promotional trailer. They started by reporting alleged violations to the production of the program, but they were ignored and would later go to the police.

George is 40 years old, a financial advisor, has a 4-year-old daughter and was married by experts to April Banbury, who was named Miss United Kingdom in 2020. The marriage was very successful, and the couple is a favorite. with the audience of the show. However, according to already known reports, the relationship will not change for a long time. “I am so shocked to see that he was given a podium on a TV show.“, – told the English newspaper one of the plaintiffs and the former George, who claims to have already told a lot about who the real George is, now the wife of a competitor. “I sent him a message and already told him that I reported him to the police. They asked for more information, which I gave, and they never told me anything.” Before that, the ex explains how she tried other ways. “I contacted the show’s producer and told them that he was a known emotional and mental abuser. women.” One of the other applicants also confirmed to an English newspaper that she had lodged a complaint with the authorities. “I sent everything I had. They said they would look into the matter.”

A spokesman for a competitor heard by The Sun denies everything. George vehemently denies the allegations.As the girl’s father, he finds these accusations deeply disturbing and does not condone such insults or behave in such a way. These allegations have never been brought to their attention, investigated or dealt with by the police for good reason, as they are simply untrue.”

The producer and Channel 4, who is in charge of the program, assured that competitors are closely monitored and “any allegations of this kind are taken very seriously.” “We are working closely with the production to ensure that all contestants are subjected to rigorous background and psychological background checks, including the most rigorous police checks.”

See also  What Steve Cohen Means for Van Wagenen, Mets Front Office
Continue Reading

entertainment

Buddy Matthews may be leaving AEW

Published

on

Buddy Matthews may be leaving AEW

Recently, Malachi Black asked to leave AEWand his wish was granted. This caused some uncertainty about the future of the House of Black, but the remaining fighters became a tag team.

However, according to Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp, Buddy Matthews may also be leaving AEW. Friday Grand Slam Rampagewas place in The Great Muta, he will give up programming for a while.

The Australian fighter has been unhappy with his position in AEW over the past few months. However, for now, despite the problems, Buddy Matthews should take a break from the ring.

The Fighting Life of a Pro Struggle shared a video from his event yesterday, in which the House of Black member addressed the audience after his match, confirming this temporary waiver.

Unfortunately, tonight I will be the bearer of bad news. As you all know, the House of Black has been having some problems lately. Like all members of the group, I speak behind the fourth wall, we want to thank you all for being a member of the House of Black.

Unfortunately, I, like some other participants, need to be away for a while. I need to recalibrate. I need to understand some things. As my brother Malakai once said, this is not goodbye, this is before we meet again.


Do you think AEW will miss Buddy Matthews?

See also  "Does the mother put her hands on the pipi?" - The Hilarious Background of Joana's Daughter Amaral Diaz
Continue Reading

Trending