I’ve been dating for two years Martha Oliveira54 years old, actor Luis Mascarenhasnow 75 years old, decided to tie the knot and got married on August 15 last year.in a more informal and also intimate ceremony attended only by their children.
One of the elements of the popular series SIC’laughing freaks‘, the news of the actor’s marriage was spread by the magazine Suite, which states that the ceremony took place in a restaurant in Oeiras. The couple decided to leave for the wedding on the day when they turned two years of dating.
Despite the happy phase in terms of love, in the professional field this does not happen when the actor is away from television and theater. Also according to the magazine new peopleLuis Mascarenhas last television project was in 2016 and since then he has been making small notes in soap operas or series.
A year ago, the actor gave an interview life where he lamented the lack of opportunities within his professional core: “I don’t have TV projects, because we always see grandparents with a difference of 15 years from grandchildren and parents with a difference of 5 years from children. And people my age are crocheting at home. There are directors who think that it doesn’t matter if an actor is good, it only matters if he appears on Instagram and in magazines.‘, will mention.
Joao Cuadros will no longer be part of Bruno de Carvalho’s “roast”, scheduled for October 4th, at Campo Pequeno, in Lisbon. The announcement was made by Fernando Rocha, who will host the show both in the capital and on the 5th at the Super Bock Arena in Porto. Diogo Pizarra will replace the comedian, as will streamer and football commentator Diogo da Silva, better known as Movemind.
“For personal and family reasons, João Cuadros will not be able to cook the roast for Bruno de Carvalho. We went to the barbecue market and brought in Diogo Pizarra.a professional at melting hearts with his music, now goes to the fire to burn and burn, and a new generation grill that comes with maximum fire, Movemind,” the statement said.
On Twitter, Joao Cuadros made his own clarification: “Good morning, short and quick tweet. I have always been and always will be a very good friend of Bruno de Carvalho. The reason or reasons why I decided not to participate in the Campo Pequeno case are mine, and they were explained in time and to which I “owe” an explanation. They don’t have to make it up because I want more than to fuck”the screenwriter emphasized, adding: “The invitation was 2 months ago. Circumstances are changing. I don’t owe anyone a big explanation, and I don’t intend to. I already gave them in my time and to whom I thought I owed.”
Marisa Liz was the last guest on the podcast Issuing mailYes BLITZ. In a casual conversation, the artist talked about her recent solo single, Nuclear waras well as how he handles public exposure.
“What I do is my job. My personal life is my personal life, that’s why it is called personal. […] I don’t want to share my life because it’s not mine anymore“, he began with a mention.
A mother of two, the singer has stressed the importance of protecting her family life. “I don’t think I can make the decision to have my kids flaunt their lives until they are old enough to make that decision. Maybe it happens that they get upset because this generation is like that, and they say: “All my friends are online, but I’m not, there are no records about me.” […] I don’t know if I’m doing it wrong, doing it right. Being a mother is so hard. I tried to use common sense.” emphasized.
Then the artist said that the eldest daughter, Beatricehas an Instagram page and explained why. “Okay, she’s already 14 [anos]already wants to have his own Instagram. So she already understands my work, that the photos will stay there, she understands that there are people who will talk about it, and she accepts it., explained.
As for her youngest child, Marisa Liz prefers to keep her private life. “He is eight years old. I don’t think Joao will show up. João is entitled to his freedom and his freedom includes deciding which religion he wants to follow, whether he wants to follow any religion, whether he wants to appear or not, what he is going to do in life, who his friends are. . This freedom should also be polite, I think“, he pointed out.
“I try to tell them, “You can’t do something just because everyone else is doing it. You have to think with your head and realize: do I need this? Does it make sense to me? […] Everyone is who they are, everyone thinks the way they think, I’m not the one who is right and others are wrong, I want my children to think for them and make decisions when they get old and develop enough to do it” ., completed.
Remember that Beatrice and Joao are the result of a break in the artist’s relationship with Thiago Pais Diaz.
A ‘narcissistic sociopath’ is how the Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle is described by former Firm employees who worked for Harry and Meghan before they both left the UK in 2020. This statement is contained in a new book by Valentine Lowe, Courtiers: the hidden power of the crown, Royal Daily Correspondent once since 2008. According to statements published New York Post e Page six — and available to read in full on October 6, when the book hits newsstands — Meghan has been planning her departure from the royal family since the very beginning of her arrival there. “Everyone knew the institution would be judged based on Meghan’s happiness. The mistake was that she thought she wanted to be happy.“, said the former employee. “She I wanted to be rejectedWhy Had this obsession from day one“.
The book presents revelations that could threaten the reputation of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, especially Meghan Markle, due to alleged behavior towards officials. Second courtiersthe couple felt “humiliated” when they were treated by junior employees.
Several sources claim that a Kensington Palace employee complained to the couple several times about being mistreated, to which Meghan responded, “It’s not my job to spoil people.” In 2021 Buckingham Palace investigationto distinguish the duchess’s truth from lies – the report was never published. When asked about this behavior, Markle always denied it, as in interview with oprahuh 2021.
Rumors of bad behavior from the former actress date back to her entry into the royal family in 2017. Allegedly the Duchess of Sussex verbally abused several employees in a variety of cases. Respondents identified themselves asSussex Survivors Club(Sussex Survivors Club) due to mistreatment by couple explains New York Post. “There were many injured,” a source told author Valentine Lowe. “The younger girls were hurt by their behavior [Meghan e Harry]”.
Read tooKate and Meghan pay tribute to the Queen during the Monarch’s funeral march
An aide to the royal family tells the story of how the couple mistreated her Friday night by calling her repeatedly:every 10 minutes i got screams from her and harry. “I can’t believe you did it. You have disappointed me. What were you thinking about? were the words spoken by the couple, he claims, adding that the behavior continued for “several hours.”
Samantha Cohen, the couple’s personal secretary, is another plaintiff – before and after flying to Australia in 2018, she also alleges verbal abuse. “Sam made it clear that it was like working for a couple of teenagersCohen’s friend said, adding that they pushed her to the limit by making her feel ‘miserable’. New York Post.
According to an excerpt from a new work by Valentine Low, published in once English The Duchess of Sussex threatened Prince Harry that they would end their relationship if he had not publicly confirmed that they were together, writes the magazine insider. Meghan is said to have given Harry an ultimatum that panicked prince. “He said she was going to leave me,” the source said.
O Mail also indicated that Markle was in contact with Netflix in 2018 as a member of the royal family – Harry revealed that they never thought about joining the platform streaming until they left their royal posts.
Read tooThe poses of Kate, William, Megan and Harry in the analysis. Rivalry or awkwardness?