Connect with us

entertainment

End of an era: Vince McMahon says goodbye to WWE

Published

on

End of an era: Vince McMahon says goodbye to WWE

The end of an era is over: Vince McMahon stepped down from WWE this Friday, the company he was removed from as CEO after he saw his name implicated in a former employee’s bribery scandal. The 76-year-old American businessman announced the decision through a short post on social networks. “At 77, it’s time to retire. Thank you WWE Universe. Then. Now. Forever and ever. together,” he wrote. After 42 years in the WWE industry, in which he has played several important roles in the growth of the brand on a global level, Vince McMahon is stepping down as president of the North American company, taking charge of his daughter, Stephanie McMahon. The former “wrestler” temporarily took over WWE on June 17, when a bribery scandal involving the name of Vince McMahon surfaced. The businessman was suspected of bribing a former WWE employee with a “suitcase” worth three million dollars (about 2.85 million euros) so that she would not reveal an alleged love affair that could exist between them.

Related







“As we approach the age of 77 [celebra-os a 24 de agosto], it’s time for me to step down as president and CEO of WWE. For all these years, it has been my privilege to help WWE bring you joy, inspire, excite, surprise and, above all, entertain you,” the American businessman wrote in another, more detailed statement posted on the official WWE website.

He continued: “I would like to thank all of our former and current superstars and employees for their dedication and passion for our brand. Most importantly, I would like to thank all of our fans for allowing us to enter your homes every week. and for your preference in the world of entertainment. I also leave my deepest gratitude and admiration to the generations of fans around the world who loved, still love, and in some cases even love our sport.”

See also  Horoscope for December 11, 2022

So far, no further information has been released on the future of the company, which has meanwhile announced the return of Paul Levesque, aka “Triple H”, to resume his duties as WWE Talent Relations Manager.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

Exposed. Images Proving Thiago Rodriguez Wasn’t Defeated, He Just Fell

Published

on

Exposed.  Images Proving Thiago Rodriguez Wasn't Defeated, He Just Fell

Brazilian actor Thiago Rodriguez, 42, was exposed by CCTV footage near the site where he was allegedly attacked and robbed. After all, he had just fallen from the structure on which he was sitting, and hit his head and face on the ground, which led to injuries.🇧🇷 He ended up lying on the floor for about 30 minutes until he was rescued by two people passing by who helped him. The case angered the Brazilians.

Thiago Rodriguez Injured” data-title=”Thiago Rodriguez Injured – Exposed. Images Proving Thiago Rodriguez Wasn’t Beaten, He Just Fell – MAGG”>

It was the Brazilian Civil Police itself that released the CCTV images showing that the thesis defended by the Brazilian actor, who is currently starring in the TVI soap opera Quero É Viver, is not true. Police Chief Bianca Lima confirmed to Record TV’s Domingo Espetacular that the fall was the cause of the actor’s injuries, not the robbers’ aggression.

The images were captured by cameras at a commercial establishment located in Plaza Santos Dumont in Rio de Janeiro, 200 meters from the Jockey Club where Thiago went to party and was expelled from. According to the records, it was 5:40 in the morning when the actor sat on a metal structure, which is located in the square, lost his balance and fell face down on the ground. Only at about 6:10 am he was rescued by two people passing by. However, it is not clear if these people stole the actor’s mobile phone, which has since disappeared, or if Thiago simply lost it in the fall.

The fall of Thiago Rodriguez” data-title=”The fall of Thiago Rodriguez is a revelation. Images Proving Thiago Rodriguez Wasn’t Beaten, He Just Fell – MAGG”> The fall of Thiago Rodriguez

As a result of the fall, the actor received cuts on his head and was even forced to put a few stitches on his head. After that, Thiago went to file a complaint with the police, claiming that he was attacked and robbed by criminals. But that theory didn’t make much sense as the actor still had the wallet and backpack he had that night. “A backpack with things, a wallet and a rope were with him. And we wondered if anyone who goes for such violence would take only a mobile phone,” the police chief explained.

See also  Adele is indifferent to the criticism of fans of dramatic weight loss
Continue Reading

entertainment

After all, Thiago Rodriguez was not beaten. The actor will be left alone – News

Published

on

After all, Thiago Rodriguez was not beaten.  The actor will be left alone - News

Brazilian authorities have denied the story of an alleged attack that allegedly targeted Thiago Rodriguez. The police, agreeing with the video, which is already circulating on social networks, indicate that the actor did fall alone.

Security cameras in buildings near where Thiago Rodriguez was found show him sitting on an iron and falling forward moments later.

The G1 website guarantees that the authorities will suspend the investigation into a possible robbery, given that “the investigation has proven the absence of criminally significant facts.”

However, it is still necessary to understand where the actor’s mobile phone is located. The police, according to the same media, are trying to understand if it was stolen when Thiago was lying on the ground unconscious.

Recall that the 42-year-old artist said that he was robbed at the exit of a bar in Rio de Janeiro.

Thiago Rodriguez is part of the cast of the soap opera Quero É Viver currently airing on TVI.

Watch the video below, published by the Brazilian press, in which you can see the fall of the actor.

Read also: First images of Thiago Rodriguez after brutal attack

See also  Nuno Markle tells his girlfriend: "How I love this moment"
Continue Reading

entertainment

Diana Chavez admits: “I hated Christmas from the age of 11 to 30”

Published

on

Diana Chavez admits: "I hated Christmas from the age of 11 to 30"

Diana Chavez he lost his mother to cancer when he was only 11 years old. Since then, he does not like Christmas, but everything changed with the birth of his daughter. Pilar10 years, as a result of relationships with Cesar Peixoto.

“Christmas for me is just another day, as it should be for kids who may have gone through the same thing as me. I hated Christmas from 11 to 30when my daughter was born. I hated Christmas. Now I love it again”said in an interview with TV 7 days.

The SIC host described how the day goes: Only men cook in my house🇧🇷 My father, Cesar, my sons-in-law, they cook. Well, my mother-in-law and my daughter-in-law, no! My sisters and I will take care of the French toastwho are the best in the country, and maybe in the world”he decided.

DIANA CHAVES Recalls her daughter’s moment and confesses: ‘I miss them so little’

However, the youngest also ventured into the preparations, including Pilar. “She already cooks, simple things, but she cooks. He cooks tapioca himself, has already learned how to make steak for his birthday, he cooked steak for dinner himself. She is very adventurous, she makes cakes herself, when it’s someone’s birthday, she makes a cake.”he explained.

Diana Chavez also said that typical cod is usually served on Christmas Eve, but admitted: “Everyone loves cod at home, except for me. But also how. My father cooks octopus for me, but sometimes I eat cod and, I confess, it’s even delicious.”

See also  Jesse J reveals that she had a miscarriage. "I decided to have a baby alone" - Current Events

Continue Reading

Trending