Connect with us

entertainment

Woman puts 2-year-old in a cage while working because she can’t afford daycare

Published

on

Woman puts 2-year-old in a cage while working because she can't afford daycare

One video boy in a cage began to spread widely on the Chinese platform WeiboLooks like Twitter. And the reason is heartbreaking.

In an interview with Wanxiang News that quotes insider, the child’s mother, whose name has not been released, says she has no choice but to take her 2-year-old son to work. A woman who lives in Tongren, in southwest China’s Guizhou province, said she could not afford the cultivation.

But why a cage? To the same publication, a woman who sells something like a dessert on a street sign explained that she needed to find a way to ensure that her son did not run and have no problems while he was not paying attention due to work.

DR

Also in an interview with Xi’an broadcastthe woman said she worked about eight hours a day. “We don’t have money. Every time it’s time to buy milk powder, we don’t have money. We eat one meal and we don’t have money for the next.”he said.

This mother also mentioned that she could not count on the help of the child’s father because he “does not matter” and spent most of his time playing online. “I try to release it when there are no clients around. I know that my son is suffering a lot.”complained.

See also  Eliana from Married at First Sight writes an emotional letter to her mother: "This is very confusing."
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

A young Brazilian actress was raped and gave the child up for adoption

Published

on

A young Brazilian actress was raped and gave the child up for adoption

Continue Reading

entertainment

Mikael talks about the death of his sister Sarah Carreira and confesses that he suffers – The Boil

Published

on

Mikael talks about the death of his sister Sarah Carreira and confesses that he suffers - The Boil
“I don’t think I will ever be able to deal with what happened. Obviously, it’s time to go on and move on, but it’s very difficult,” Mikael Carreira admitted with tears in his eyes this Saturday on Conta-me’ with Manuel Luis Gusha on TVI. The singer was referring to the death of his sister Sarah Carreira, who died on December 5, 2020 in a car accident on the A1 motorway in Povoa da Isenta in Santarém. He was only 21 years old.

In an emotional conversation punctuated by silence, Mikael Carreira revealed that since then there has been a song that he cannot sing: “Gosto de Ti”, a theme originally performed by Sarah Carreira and David Carreira. “I can’t sing this song!” – he said. “It’s impossible. It’s impossible for me.”

In an interview, the musician from the Carreira clan also spoke about the divorce of his parents, admitting that the separation of Tony Carreira and Fernanda Antunes, formalized in 2019, cost him dearly.

“At the time, it was a bit difficult because you always have an image of your parents together that we all idealize and see for the rest of our lives,” he said. “At the time of parting, I asked myself: how did this happen? Today, looking back, I understand that maybe it’s better for them,” admitted the 36-year-old artist. “They should be happy. And this is the most important thing for me, for David, and for Sarah too. At first it was strange, because we were always together. We continued, but in a different way,” he said. concluded. .

See also  Bad dream! Woman claims to be the mother of David Beckham's daughter and stalks the family

“Cruel Night” at Seixal
Tony Carreira has a full performance schedule for this summer, and on Friday night he performed at Seixal, at the Festas Populares de São Pedro. “Thanks! It was a cruel night, ”the artist wrote on his social networks after the concert.

Tony also insisted on an autograph session at the end of the evening and took pictures with fans, sharing more than 200 pictures throughout the day on Saturday on Facebook.

Continue Reading

entertainment

Pedro Mourinho talks about traumas left after the war, and finally reveals the secret of how much he received for the trip to Ukraine

Published

on

Pedro Mourinho talks about traumas left after the war, and finally reveals the secret of how much he received for the trip to Ukraine

Pedro Mourinho said he “risked his life” covering the war in Ukraine.

“It was very intense. Me and Nuno [Quá] we began to live situations that we did not talk about, but which remain in our memory. There will be time to talk about it. But our lives are in danger,” he told TV 7 Dias during TVI São João party in Porto.

The noise of fireworks seems to frighten the journalist. “There are physical things that have changed in me. For example, the feeling of rockets. Or hear the fire sirens“, he declared. “When we are there, we are always on the alert. The sound of rockets exploding is very strong and always matters. Here, everything is different with rockets, because you are in Portugal, Porto, Sao Juan, but suddenly one bursts, and it always causes such a feeling … ”, he admitted.

Disputes to order

However, Pedro Mourinho does not forget about the controversy that arose on social networks with comments about wages of war correspondents.

“There are rumors on social media that journalists are making a fuss. This is a complete lie. And this is not a criticism, not a complaint. This is what you are paid for. We have a sense of mission, so we go there, but we get as much in Ukraine as we would get in Badajoz“, he clarified.

“This is a daily allowance – 89 euros, and an overnight stay – 30. This will be the case for RTP, SIC and TVI. They go there not to get rich, but to tell what they are watching, to do the job as best as possible. , with a great missionary spirit for your channel, for your profession and nothing else,” he added.

See also  The XXV Golden Globes concludes with the presentation of the Merit Award to Vice Admiral Enrique Guveia and Melo.

like it





Continue Reading

Trending