Connect with us

entertainment

Queen Elizabeth II felt “uncomfortable” and crashed an event at St. Paul’s Cathedral this Friday.

Published

on

Queen Elizabeth II felt "uncomfortable" and crashed an event at St. Paul's Cathedral this Friday.

“His Majesty reluctantly decided that he would not attend”

Queen Elizabeth II experienced “discomfort” this Thursday during her jubilee parade, AFP reported, citing a statement from Buckingham Palace.

As such, the monarch will miss out on Friday’s scheduled Thanksgiving Mass at St. Paul’s Cathedral, in which she will give thanks and reflect on her 70-year reign. This event takes place precisely in the context of the celebration platinum anniversary.

“Given the schedule and activity required to attend this Friday’s Platinum Jubilee Mass at St Paul’s Cathedral, Her Majesty has decided with great reluctance that she will not be attending,” the note reads.

In the same statement, Buckingham Palace said that Queen Elizabeth II “really enjoyed the anniversary parade and overflight of British Air Force aircraft“.

In addition, it also states that the monarch will be participating in a British tradition “which includes lighting ‘fires’.” [com fogo] this Thursday evening at Windsor Castle”, taking the opportunity to “thank everyone who made this Thursday an unforgettable occasion”.

This isn’t the first time the 96-year-old queen has missed events for health reasons. Last month, Prince Carlos replaced her mother for the first time at the official opening of the British parliamentary year.

This is the moment when the head of state/monarch/sovereign announces the main directions of the program of the English government in a speech addressed to the two houses of parliament (Lords and Commons). Isabelle II has been suffering from mobility problems for several months now.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

Mariama Barbosa shares video where she shaves her hair: “It’s time to let go of the tears and move on”

Published

on

Mariama Barbosa shares video where she shaves her hair: "It's time to let go of the tears and move on"

Mariama Barbosa since the beginning of February, he has been fighting malignant stomach cancer. At the end of June, and as she continues to struggle with her illness, SIC host Caras shared with her followers the entry into a new phase: moment to say goodbye to your hair.

Goodbye, beautiful hair… See you soon!!! One day at a time“, – he wrote in an Instagram post, without going into details.

This Thursday, July 7, the face of the program ‘scissors and treasure‘ posted a video next to yours the hairdresserwhere can i see The moment Mariama Barbosa shaves her hair. A strong exchange followed by a rush from the leader.

A few days ago, I shared with you that I said goodbye to something very important to me – my hair. I write this text as honestly as possible: It’s really hard, it hurts, and this decision is not to be taken lightly.“, – he began with a mention in the caption to the publication.

Luckily, I am surrounded by the best people, from friends and family to The Best of My Day, everyone was important in making this decision. But now It’s time to let go of the tears and move forward, move forward, without fear! For the truth is, as my hair weakened, something grew in me—a will to live that would never leave my body.“, he said further.

As usual, the fashion expert ended her speech with the phrase “Only love matters“, in a publication that already summarizes the affection of the followers of Mariama Barbosa.

See also  During the attack, Ricardo Martins Pereira, former member of Ana García Martins, reveals Pipoka's bad relationship with his stepson, as well as the reasons for the separation - Nacional

After Mariam’s hospitalization, Barbosa shares photos with his son: “Look at your boy and everything will be fine”

Continue Reading

entertainment

“He extended his hand to me, and I try to repay with work”

Published

on

“He extended his hand to me, and I try to repay with work”

Zé López was this Wednesday, July 6, in the “Goucha” program hosted today by Maria Botelho Moniz, which will be in front of the format in the coming days, since Yva Dominguez, who will replace Manuel Luis Gusha on his vacation, tested positive for Covid-19 .

Speaking to host Ze Lopez, he talked about his childhood, his beginnings in the world of television, the criticism he received and receives on social media, and at one point he opened up about his connection with Cristina Ferreira.

The current Viva a Vida reporter began by recalling an internship he had on Você na TV hosted by Cristina Ferreira and Manuel Luis Gusha, regretting not getting the job.

“I spent very little time with Cristina during my internship, at the time when Cristina introduced Apanha-me Se Puderes, I was away a lot with Pedro Teixeira and Manuel took over most of the time.”general.

Zé Lopes revealed that this was how he returned “home”, noting that shortly after that he received an invitation from Cristina Ferreira to join the O Programa da Cristina team at SIC.

“I still ask myself and tell Christina: I don’t know what Christina found in me, because she spent very little time with me (…) she says that this was due to the fact that I am hardworking and very attentive, and that this is very important in this area, and since I felt that this was a great opportunity, I always I tried to repay with work, ”he admitted.

Also, the producer of the program “Em Família” later regretted the criticism that was and still is regarding his relationship with the host and director of entertainment and fantasy at TVI: “When they say “there is a son of Christina”, “godson” and use it in a negative way, there is nothing wrong with that for me, she has reached out to me and I try to repay her with work, and friendship with Christina is one thing, but professional relations are another, and these are things that we manage to distinguish very well. “.

See also  During the attack, Ricardo Martins Pereira, former member of Ana García Martins, reveals Pipoka's bad relationship with his stepson, as well as the reasons for the separation - Nacional

Finally, Zé Lopez stressed that apart from the opportunity provided by Cristina Ferreira, there was a lot of effort and work on her part.

“I feel like they think everything is easy because I was a beautiful boy in her eyes and suddenly everything was easy. “Você na TV” had a lot of interns and I know that I worked hard (…) I had to give myself a lot (…) just then people think that “Christina gave her the opportunity” and that’s it. It wasn’t just like that!”assured.

Continue Reading

entertainment

Carlos Santana passed out during the concert: “I forgot to eat and drink water”

Published

on

Carlos Santana passed out during the concert: "I forgot to eat and drink water"

Cult 74-year-old guitarist, Carlos Santanapassed out on stage during a concert on Tuesday near Detroit, in the United States of America.

The musician lost consciousness right on stage 30 minutes after the start of the concert. He was taken to a local hospital for observation.

Carlos Santana took to social media to explain what he has “forgets to eat and drink water”: “Then I got dehydrated and passed out”.

Representatives of the musician, who has already won 10 Grammys, confirmed that he suffered from “heat exhaustion and dehydration”.

According to BBC, who quotes manager Michael Vryonis as saying the musician is fine. However, he added that the concert scheduled for this Wednesday in Burgetstown, Pennsylvania, “will be rescheduled to a later date”.

Footage has surfaced on social media of Carlos Santana stepping off the stage and waving to the audience.

Considered one of the greatest guitarists of all time, Carlos Santana rose to prominence in the 60s and 70s with the Santana Blues Band, which mixed rock and roll, jazz and Latin American music.

Among the most famous songs are “Black Enchantress”, “Game of Love”, “Smooth”, “Maria-Maria” or “Corazon Espinado”.

See also  Gentleman United target Leipzig's Upamecano just after sealing Van De Beek deal
Continue Reading

Trending