Connect with us

sport

BALL – “Lewandowski is a Bayern player…” (Barcelona)

Published

on

BALL - "Lewandowski is a Bayern player..." (Barcelona)

A small U-turn by the President of Barcelona regarding the possible transfer of Robert Lewandowski.

The Polish player has one more year on his contract with Bayern Munich but has been forced to leave (see related news) in recent weeks with Barcelona as his target despite the club’s financial problems.

Now Joan Laporta, in which May hinted that there would be negotiations: “Let the management and the technical secretary work. I don’t want to go into details. We are working on being more competitive, but it’s not easy because of our economic situation,” he said despite strong opposition from Bayern – this Saturday was more subdued.

“I won’t comment on anything because he’s a Bayern player and I don’t want to be disrespectful,” he said simply.

As for Gavi, the gem of the formation, who also has another year on his contract and is in talks for an extension in a few weeks, the president was more candid:

“We are optimistic, we want Gavi to stay at Barça because he is an academy player. We also see that the player wants to stay at Barça, we know the coach. [o antigo jogador Ivan De La Peña] and we believe we are very close to reaching an agreement.”

As for Dembele, whose contract ends this month and whose case has been dragging on for months, Laporta said he had no news. “Usman received an extension offer from us, but we have no news of what he has accepted, we have no answer.”

See also  Mike D'Anthony Says He Won't Return As Rockets Coach Next Season

The president also praised the efforts of captains Sergio Busquets, Gerard Piqué and Jordi Alba, who helped change wages last year, and now Sergi Roberto, who extended his contract until 2023 with a 60% reduction. “The captains have shown the spirit of Barcelona by cutting wages. We will always be grateful. The gesture was very important, and no one, except for the captains, made it.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

sport

Porto Sporting FC: Frederico Varandas appeals garage decision to TAD – Sporting

Published

on

Porto Sporting FC: Frederico Varandas appeals garage decision to TAD - Sporting

Frederico Varandas has filed an appeal with the Court of Arbitration for Sport in the so-called Dragao “garage case” concerning incidents that occurred after the Porto Sporting league match on 11 February. The president of the lions contests “the decision of the Disciplinary Board of the Portuguese Football Federation, issued on June 14, 2022, in the framework of the disciplinary process no. 74-2021/2022”. The counter-interested parties in this process are FC Porto SAD, Vitor Baia, Rui Cerqueira and Sergio Conceição, who, as you remember, was acquitted.

Related







In a decision announced on the 14th, CD confirmed the presence of the Porto coach “at a location close to the president of the participating SAD”, i.e. Frederico Varandas, but concluded that the evidence presented did not allow “an explicit and unambiguous determination of the content of the words, which you may have said.”

We are talking about insults against the lion leader, who also became a victim of an attempted aggression, when his mobile phone and wallet with relevant documents were taken from him, personal belongings that Varandas never got out of his hands. FC Porto, via the FCPortoMedia Twitter account, later shared an image of a mobile phone with the caption: “Pinto da Costa, 40 years leading the network to Lisbon.”

FC Porto SAD was ordered to pay a fine of 16,300 euros for the aforementioned posting on social media. The CD deemed it “gross, gross, ethically and legally misconduct that violates the standards of conduct expected and minimum required of any sports society in professional competition.”

See also  A BOLA - “Our drive through SC Braga was fantastic” (SC Braga)

Rui Cerqueira, PR director of FC Porto, was suspended 115 days and fined €3,825 for “hitting with one hand on Frederico Varandas’ right hand” with which he was “holding his mobile phone to film, as a result why the mobile phone fell. immediately.”

Vítor Baia, vice president of Dragons and administrator of Porto SAD, was suspended for 25 days and fined €3,440 for insulting Varandas, which Baia himself admitted was a mitigating circumstance.

Leao and Miguel Braga also apply

In addition to Frederico Varandas, regarding the episode in the garage on Dragao, Sporting SAD and head of lion relations Miguel Braga turned to TAD after punishments were imposed for statements after the same classic on February 11th.

This is another case in which Varandas was ordered to pay a fine of 2,040 euros for statements he made in the Dragon press center against Pinto da Costa and the arbitration of João Pinheiro. The President of Sporting did not appeal to TAD this specific penalty, which is related to the “decision of the Disciplinary Board of the Portuguese Football Federation, issued on June 14, 2022, under the disciplinary process no. 74-2021.” 2022″.

The appeals in this case are aimed at a €10,200 fine and a 60-day suspension for Miguel Braga for speaking out on the sports television program Raio-X, as well as a €20,910 fine against SAD. green and white for allegedly “damaging honor and reputation” through the use of “objectively offensive, slanderous or rude language”.

Continue Reading

sport

BALL – Magpies put forward a big offer for a pearl from Naples (Newcastle)

Published

on

BALL - Magpies put forward a big offer for a pearl from Naples (Newcastle)

According to news from Sky Sportand despite Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis having already issued a statement that he is not ready to negotiate with Nigerian star Victor Osimhen below €110m, Newcastle will come up with a substantial offer to try to pick up the top scorer. from the Diego Armando Maradona stadium.

The Magpies are known to have been acquired in October 2021 by a Saudi consortium of billionaires led by chief executive Yasser Al Rumayyan and have already shown all their new financial power in the transfer window last January as they were a Premier club. League player who spent the most money on signings.

The 23-year-old striker, linked with Napoli until 2025, scored 15 goals in 23 games for his country and last season with Neapolitansin 32 games, he scored 18 goals and provided two assists.

Recall that Napoli signed Osimhen from Lille in the 2020/21 season for an already impressive €75m and that the Nigerian has also been linked with potential interest from other Premier League clubs such as Manchester United, Tottenham ”and Arsenal, which, however, he signed a contract with Gabriel Jesus from Manchester City for 50 million euros.

See also  A BOLA - European teams want to boycott the World Cup every two years (FIFA)
Continue Reading

sport

BALL – “In six months, Joao Felix left Benfica B and became the most desirable young man in the world” (Atletico Madrid)

Published

on

BALL - "In six months, Joao Felix left Benfica B and became the most desirable young man in the world" (Atletico Madrid)

Andrea Berta, sporting director of Atlético Madrid, gave an interview to Tuttosport and, as part of the Golden Boy Award, spoke about Joao Felix, winner of the trophy in 2019, when he moved from Benfica to Atlético Madrid for $126 million. Euro.

“Like all great players, Joao had a very fast explosion. In just six months, he went from Benfica’s B-team to the most desirable young man in the world. The sporting growth and media coverage typical of great talent has also led to some setbacks that have hampered the player’s development. The ability to live with fame and success, comparison with other players, that you need to impose yourself and immediately get the result … It’s not easy, ”analyzed the manager colhonerosknowing about the “gold” that Atlético Madrid have in their hands with the Portuguese striker.

“Today I say with absolute certainty that João Felix will be whoever he wants to be. He’s got incredible talent, he’s matured and he’s got the ambition to take him where he wants to go because his talent knows no bounds. With Simen, he learned to suffer and work, and these aspects are secondary for talented players, but fundamental for modern football, ”concluded Andrea Berta.

See also  BALL - Unbelievable: an adept revealed an elementary cancer of the Canucks (hockey)
Continue Reading

Trending