After WrestleMania Response This Sundaya WWE broadcast another episode this Monday Raw in the USA network, from the XL center in Hartford, Connecticut to Hell in a cell until June 5th.
– Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro venceram Street Profits
– Rhea Ripley Wenceu Liv Morgan
– Finn Balor defeated Damian Priest (by disqualification)
– Alexa Bliss defeated Sonya Deville
– Veer Mahan Wenceu Frank Lohman
– Cody Rhodes won the US Theory of Champions (by disqualification)
– WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Naomi & Sasha Banks, Venseram Dudrop & Nikki Ash (non-title match)
– Ciampa defeated Mustafa Ali
– Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair Venceu Asuka (by disqualification)
The show started with Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro and Randy Orton stating that they may have lost the war at WrestleMania Backlash but they won’t lose the war and that they want to show they are better than The Usos and want to unite titles, Riddle explained that they would be on SmackDown and challenge the “tribal leader” in that match.
The Street Profits interrupted the champions and explained that they could say whatever they wanted about The Usos, but they would be the next champions, prompting RK-Bro to respond and promise a win and thus end the segment.
– Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro venceram Street Earnings: O opener opened evenly and as RK-Bro began to take over, the Street Profits picked up the pace, which helped them isolate Riddle and thus dominate the match for several minutes. The “original bro” withstood the onslaught of the main candidates and made label to the Viper, and the two turned the momentum in their favor, to a mistake that almost cost them their titles when Montes Ford hit him Frog splash.
In the end, Montez Ford tried to hit another one. frog splashbut Riddle caught him in the air with RKO and so RK-Bro continues the Raw Tag Team Championships.
Then we had an interview with The Theory of Champions USA and he explained that he had nothing to worry about, that he was born prepared and that he didn’t want to know about the past, or about Cody Rhodes, and that he would remain in the USA. Champion, after this Raw match.
Back in the ring, we had Judgment Day and Edge wasted no time insulting the fans for not wanting to know him and that there was no one in WWE who could touch them. Damian Priest explained that he and Edge together can destroy anyone, and now they even added a tool of cruelty.
Rhea Ripley wasted no time in insulting fans, then promised she would destroy Liv Morgan, and the “R-rated superstar” explained that he was the one who told Nightmare to get rid of his old partner as he wasted your potential. The segment ended when Liv Morgan entered the ring for the second match of the evening.
– Rhea Ripley Wenceu Liv Morgan: Liv Morgan tried to use her speed, but Rhea Ripley’s strength was a problem and the new Doomsday fighter dominated the fight for minutes.
“Nightmare” gave her old friend the opportunity to attack, but great physical strength was a distinguishing factor, and, in the end, the Australian applied her version Texas cloverleaf and won the fight.
As the match ended, Rhea Ripley continued her attack on Liv Morgan until AJ Styles and Finn Balor entered the ring.
– Finn Balor defeated Damian Priest (by disqualification): Damian Priest entered in a dominant manner and controlled his great rival for several minutes, and when Finn Balor turned the momentum in his favor, Rhea Ripley stepped in front of the Irishman, allowing Edge to strike. A spear not “prince”.
At the same time, we had fight between four fighters and Rhea Ripley was the defining factor in this confusion as she distracted AJ Styles which opened the door for two of his teammates to hit their version Complete elimination.
Backstage, Chad Gable was explaining to Kevin Owens that when they stole the cup that Ezekiel was drinking, he sent it to the DNA lab to confirm that Ezekiel Elias not who they say they are. The “Prizefighter” then announced that his older brother Ken Owens was going to compete on Raw.
We then had a VIP room where MVP wasted no time insulting Bobby Lashley but was interrupted by Cedric Alexander who tried to befriend the duo in the ring. Bobby Lashley then appeared and took out the guards and Cedric Alexander while Omos and MVP watched the destruction from the Almighty.
Before the next match began, Adam Pearce appeared and announced that Sonya Deville was no longer an official representative of WWE, and then it was announced that Alexa Bliss would become her opponent.
– Alexa Bliss defeated Sonya Deville: Sonya Deville was disoriented and Alexa Bliss took the opportunity to punch DDT This Twisted Bliss to ensure a smooth win.
Next, we had Ezekiel in the ring until Ken Owens, Kevin Owens’ “big brother” came along, but the “prize fighter” quickly started insulting his opponent before exposing himself, and there was a great fightforcing Alpha Academy to join Kevin Owens in attacking Ezekiel.
Backstage, Adam Pearce was talking to Asuka, and Becky Lynch seemed to complain that the WWE rep was giving everything to the Japanese woman, with “Empress of Tomorrow” saying that the Irish woman was more like a child.
– Veer Mahan wenceu Frank Lohman: Veer entered in a dominant fashion, and although his opponent tried to fight, in the end, the powerful fighter used his neck muff and got another win.
Backstage, Cody Rhodes praised Seth Rollins but stated that he was hopeful that this chapter was over and that Theory might have a lot of talent, but being US Champion sounds really good to him.
– Cody Rhodes won the US Theory of Champions (by disqualification): Cody Rhodes came out better in this match, but Teori cheated whenever he could and in doing so dominated American Nightmare, who had a hard time getting any momentum. As the minutes went on, the fight became more and more balanced, and with it the almost wins, and when it seemed that we were moving towards a new US champion.
However, Seth Rollins appeared and attacked his opponent from behind, causing Theory to be disqualified and Visionary to continue attacking American Nightmare, leaving a strong message with stomp at the commentator’s table.
– WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Naomi and Sasha Banks Venceram Dudrop and Nikki Ash (non-title match): Dudrop dominated Naomi for several minutes without issue, and when Sasha Banks entered the ring, she suffered the same fate until Nikki Ash arranged blind day and lost control of this clash, resulting in the champions winning.
After the match ended, Dudrop started ranting about Nikki ASH for not taking things seriously.
– Ciampa defeated Mustafa Ali: The Miz was the guest referee for this match, which caused the necessary distraction for Champa to control Mustafa Ali without issue. Despite “twisting the ring”, Mustafa Ali managed to turn the tide in his favor and didn’t win just because “A-Lister” was the guest referee, giving Ciampa the opportunity to strike. Inverted DDT and with a quick score it triumphed.
Then we had a promo where Lacey Evans talked about her life.
Backstage, Bobby Lashley challenged Homos to a steel cage match the following week.
not yet behind the scenesR-Truth gave Reggie the divorce papers from Dana Brooke while Akira Tozawa managed to escape before getting the divorce papers from Tamina.
– Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair defeated Asuka (via disqualification): O main event It started off very technically but the aggression started to build up very quickly and when the two fighters were ready to up the ante the Big Time Becks attacked Bianca Belair which resulted in a disqualification and ended the fight. After this match was over, Becky Lynch also attacked Asuka, thus leaving a message for her two rivals.
What do you think of this WWE Raw?