Connect with us

entertainment

Vanessa Martins said that she has been dating Miguel Angelo for over a year.

Published

on

Vanessa Martins said that she has been dating Miguel Angelo for over a year.

It was in August 2020. Vanessa Martins e Marco Costa announced a divorce, and since then, their love life has become a hot topic among subscribers. And it was in March 2021 that the first rumors began to circulate that the businesswoman had already found love. Despite the fact that he only envisioned a relationship with Miguel AngelIn a recent posting in August, Vanessa revealed that she had already dated the former Like Me member in December 2020.

The revelation was made in response to some Instagram followers. A fan asked Vanessa to share the image when she was already dating, but no one knew. The businesswoman posted a video on the Seixal beach in Madeira. In the pictures, Vanessa calls Michelangelo a “child.”

They traveled to Funchal, Madeira, where they spent New Years Eve from 2020 to 2021. “I end the year in the best possible way! In one of the most beautiful places in the world! With a smile on my face and confidence that I made the best decision. 2020 was unforgettable, so today when midnight strikes, close your eyes and take a deep breath, because the best year of your life has just begun. Just believe”, wrote on the night of December 31, without informing that she was accompanied. On January 1st, Vanessa shared a positive message again: “Page 1 of 365 days. Start by discovering the best in our country. Breathtaking landscapes ”.

The couple did not publicly announce their relationship until many months later. In August 2021, Vanessa posted her first photo with Michelangelo. Vanessa recently revealed that she met Michelangelo via Instagram. In early 2022, a businesswoman shared passionate photos with her boyfriend.

See also  Conceived by co-worker William and Kate, Meghan Markle must apologize in court and believes victory is in jeopardy - peace
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

Musician R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in prison

Published

on

Musician R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in prison

Musician R. Kelly was sentenced this Wednesday to 30 years in prison for running a network of human trafficking and sexual abuse for decades.

The singer-songwriter was convicted last year of racketeering and sex trafficking in a trial that gave voice to victims who previously thought their stories were ignored because they were black women.

Today’s verdict ends the slow fall of the now 55-year-old author of the worldwide hit “I Believe I Can Fly” who continued to idolize legions of fans even after rumors of his abuse of underage girls surfaced in the 1990s.

A federal court jury in Brooklyn, New York convicted Kelly after hearing accusations that he used his team of advisers and agents to date young girls and silence them.

Scott Olson/Getty Images

He allegedly used his “fame, money and popularity” to systematically “prey on children and young women for his own sexual gratification,” prosecutors accused in a written letter earlier this month.

Several accusers testified that R. Kelly subjected them to evil and sadistic whims when they were minors.

R. Kelly has been in jail without bail since 2019 and is also charged with distribution of child pornography and obstruction of justice in Chicago in a trial due to begin August 15.

See also  After all, this is not so. Toy boasts about the intensity of his intimate life, but heard from a woman what he did not want - Nacional
Continue Reading

entertainment

Fall in love again? The possible reason for the breakup of Raquel Prates and Joao Murillo

Published

on

Fall in love again?  The possible reason for the breakup of Raquel Prates and Joao Murillo

This took the couple’s followers by surprise, especially after nearly 20 years of marriage, 16 of which were husband and wife. At the beginning of the month Raquel Prates e Joao Murillo announced a divorce. The news was originally put forward in the press.and then confirmed by two, through a long statement.

Meanwhile, the businesswoman and the artist will move forward in their lives, but it seems that from Raquel Prates’ side, that may not be the case. According to the magazine new peopleformer presenter maybe you’re already in love.

The same publication says that this was the main reason that the couple decided to put an end to the relationship. The magazine notes that back in May, Raquel Prates appeared at the birthday party of the Bairro Alto Hotel.accompanied by a plastic artist whom he has known for several years“, to whom “expressed his love, saying this even to some of those present“.

The businesswoman may already have a low-key relationship with her new partner, who the magazine says is Juan Carmona, including romantic weekends abroad. However, despite confirmations made new peopleRaquel Prates denied the version presented.

Joao Murillo, in an interview with the aforementioned magazine, also notes that:I no longer have a strict relationship with this case. Everything that could be said has already been said in a joint statement with Raquel Prates, and please don’t bother me with anything else related to this.“.

Continue Reading

entertainment

“The flag was a disrespect… a sadness…”

Published

on

Luísa Castel-Branco critica espetáculo de Anitta: “A bandeira foi falta de respeito… uma tristeza…”

Luisa Castel-Branco was this Wednesday, June 29, on “Dois at 10” along with Antonio Bravo and Gonzalo Quinas to comment on the latest celebrity news.

One of the topics covered was Anitta’s “controversial” concert at Rock in Rio Lisboa last Sunday, June 26th.

Luisa Castel-Branco left some criticism about Anitta holding the Spanish flag during the show, but not only.

“The flag was disrespectful, here it works in relation to Spain, as it works in France in relation to Belgium (…) no one would remember in Spain, at a concert, picking up the Portuguese flag, they would not leave alive”started talking.

Also read: Anitta “reacts” to the controversy after taking the stage at Rock In Rio with a Spanish flag.

As for the concert itself, the writer repeated: “I think the flag is sad, I think the reproduction… deserves more, that’s what I say, Iveta Sangalo, 50 years old and I don’t know how old, sings there. But the criticism of the clothes: the gentleman who was there before was naked and no one complained.”ended, finally, with a speech in defense of Anitta.

Watch the moment here.

See also  "I didn't mean to go out like this..."
Continue Reading

Trending