Connect with us

Top News

Portuguese newspaper hacked by group that attacked the Ministry of Health

Published

on

Site do jornal português Expresso foi invadido por hackers do Lapsus Group(foto: Reprodução)

Portuguese newspaper Expresso was attacked by hackers at dawn this Sunday, 2. Lapsus Group is responsible for the invasion. the same team that shut down the Ministry of Health systems last December.

The newspaper’s website has a page similar to the one shown in the attack on a Brazilian government agency. hackers declared that they will leak data if they do not receive a valueand stated that they control the portal’s hosting system. Neither the stolen information nor the amount claimed were specified.

In addition to the website, hackers from the Lapsus Group hacked the Expresso’s Twitter profile; other social networks were not affected (Photo: Reproduction)

Subscribe to THE PEOPLE +

Get access to all exclusive content, browsers, unlimited access and discounts at stores, pharmacies and more.

Sign it

On Expresso’s Twitter profile, the section that includes the vehicle’s website has been changed to a group channel in the Telegram messaging app, and the page has been revised to post with the same link and text “Lapsus $ is officially the new president of Portugal.” … Other social networks in the newspaper such as Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, apparently unaffected

Expresso is part of the communications group Impresa, which also owns vehicles such as the SIC television network and the music news site Blitz. (Institutional) Group Websites, SIC Networks and Blitz also hit by attack

The group that seized the Expresso newspaper attacked the Ministry of Health in December 2021

In December last year, the same group shut down some of the websites of the Brazilian Ministry of Health. at that time, several systems were unavailable, including the issuance of proof of vaccination against Covid-19.

See also  Juneteenth: In the midst of national rallies and celebrations, more cities, states and universities set it as an official holiday

The ConnectSUS app, which was also damaged by organ hacking, did not work for several weeks. To date he continues with instability and provides users with incomplete information.

Lapsus Group claims to have stolen documents from Claro operator

The Lapsus group also claims the authorship of the attack on the Claro operator in the last week of last year. Company services such as customer service channels, prepaid phone top-ups and in-store systems, were offline from December 27 to December 29

Procon-SP even notified the operator of the malfunction and the company could be fined up to R $ 11 million. Claro says the problem is due to “systemic instability” and denies intrusion

Hackers, in turn, screenshots of the operator’s internal systems have been published, and claim to have access to 10,000 TB of data. Web site Techblogthe technology news firm has received confirmation from Claro employees that the images are legitimate and that the company has indeed suffered a virtual invasion.

Other technology news

Questions, criticism and suggestions? talk to us

Tags

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top News

Thiago Monteiro in 14th and 15th before the arrival of the WTCR in Portugal – Observer

Published

on

Thiago Monteiro in 14th and 15th before the arrival of the WTCR in Portugal - Observer

Portuguese driver Thiago Monteiro (Honda) finished 14th and 15th this Sunday in the two World Touring Car Cup (WTCR) races held in Aragon, Spain, which precede the Vila Real race.

The Portuguese rider always rode in the tail, he was hindered by the fact that Honda had more excess weight than his rivals.

“If they told me that I would be in this position, I would not believe it. But the reality is that we have not been able to withstand a number of adversities. From the moment when the pace is much lower than other rivals, we are prepared in advance. It’s heartbreaking,” the Portuguese rider began his explanation after the fourth round of the championship.

The Portuguese rider struggled to find the best balance in his Civic, as did his teammate, Hungarian Attila Tassi.

THE PUB • CONTINUE TO READ BELOW

“We still had problems, and we could not reach the full potential of the car. It was very difficult, unpleasant and discouraging, especially since we are going to Vila Real and this scenario does not suit me. But we will have to continue to look for our own path and believe that everything will work out, ”Thiago Monteiro concluded.

Belgian Giles Magnus (Audi) and Spaniard Mikel Ascona (Hyundai) won both races on Sunday.

Ascona leads the league with 129 points, while Thiago Monteiro is 16th with 12 points.

The WTCR competition in Portugal will take place next weekend in Vila Real.

Continue Reading

Top News

Joao Almeida became the champion of Portugal in cycling

Published

on

Joao Almeida became the champion of Portugal in cycling

This Sunday, Portuguese cyclist João Almeida (UAE-Emirates) became the Portuguese champion in cross-country cycling for the first time, winning the elite national championships held in Mogaduro.

In his first online race since Joao Almeida was forced to pull out of the Vuelta Italia after testing positive for the coronavirus, he won his first national title since becoming time trial champion in 2021.

Almeida crossed the finish line in Mogadora, covering the 167.5 km distance in 4:08.42 hours, 52 seconds behind Thiago Antunes (Efapel) second, Fabio Costa (Glassdrive-Q8-Anicolor) third, and Rui Oliveira (UAE). – Emirates), fourth.

In the end, João Almeida stated that he was “very pleased” with the victory, admitting that the race “went very well” and thanking his teammates.

Former national champion José Neves (W52-FC Porto) did not finish the race, as did Rafael Reis (Glassdrive-Q8-Anicolor) who won the time trial title on Friday.

See also  Fox Sports eyeing ESPN soccer analyst Jon Vilma
Continue Reading

Top News

Portuguese military admits ‘it will take time’ until territory is taken under control

Published

on

Portuguese military admits 'it will take time' until territory is taken under control

The “path” chosen for about a year in the fight against rebel groups in the province of Cabo Delgado in northern Mozambique is “the right one,” Brigadier General Nuno Lemos Pires said in an interview with Lusa.

“Now, while the situation is not fully under control, we all understand that, as in any other counter-terrorism situation in the world, it will take a lot of time,” added the head of the European military training mission, although he acknowledged that this “ does not mean that sometimes there are no fears and failures.

However, “this is part of what constitutes an action taken against terrorists who operate in a very wide area, who in themselves have the initiative and the ability to hide in a very wide area,” he said.

In fact, he stressed, many of the recent attacks that have taken place in the south of Cabo Delgado in recent weeks are due to the fact that Islamist extremist rebels had to “flight from the north” of the province.

“Because this was a consolidated military operation carried out in close cooperation between the Mozambique Defense and Security Forces (FSS), [e com as forças d]Rwanda and SAMIM (Southern African Development Community Mission (SADC) in Mozambique), who were clearing out the intervention areas that existed in the area, the reaction of many terrorists was to flee the area, go further south, where they were not pursued. , and make new attacks,” he explained.

“In such cases, the initiative almost always belongs to the terrorists. There are few of them, they hide among the population, they move over very large territories, with a lot of dense vegetation, it becomes very difficult to find them, but you can easily move,” he continued.

See also  Juneteenth: In the midst of national rallies and celebrations, more cities, states and universities set it as an official holiday

On the other hand, the Portuguese general emphasized, “it is now difficult for these groups” “to concentrate power and forces for large-scale operations, as was the case three years ago during the conquests, such as Mocimboa da Praia or Palma.” ,” he said.

“They don’t have that ability. Many of these attacks even demonstrate [estratégias] survival [clássicas das guerrilhas]. They’re looking for food, they’re looking for supplies, they’re searching deep down for a place where they can survive, because the area is already under quite a lot of control. [por parte] Mozambique FSS, Rwandan forces and SAMIM,” he explained.

In this context, Nuno Lemos Pires highlighted the “quick response” of the Mozambican authorities to each of these developments, starting with head of state Filipe Nyusi.

“I think it is exemplary that the moment there is a movement or a series of significant attacks in other areas, we immediately see the President of Mozambique heading north, linking up with his Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (CEMGFA). , with the Minister of Defense, with the Minister of the Interior, and outline plans on the ground for a quick change of equipment and the ability to respond to such movements,” he said.

During one such trip to northern Mozambique in mid-June, Mozambican Interior Minister Arsenia Massingue said that Mozambican police were informing the “enemy” – the rebel forces in Cabo Delgado – about the positions of the FDS and allied forces on the ground.

However, Lemos Pires downplayed the situation. “We must be aware that there are infiltrations in any political system. It’s happening everywhere. Ignoring this dimension is tantamount to ignoring what is happening everywhere,” he said.

See also  Portuguese researcher discovered how to slow the aging of the spine

“I don’t know of a single case of insurgency, counterinsurgency, terrorist or counter-terrorist combat where these leaks didn’t happen frequently. You need to be careful. .

In addition to the vastness of the territory that has been the scene of conflict and the topography favorable to insurgent guerrilla strategies, the porous borders with Tanzania to the north of Cabo Delgado and Malawi to the northwest also pose a danger. challenges the SDF and allied forces of SAMIM and Rwanda.

Lemos Pires also relativized this question. “We are talking about transnational terrorism, and it is good to understand that the situation in the north of Mozambique, in Cabo Delgado, is not limited and is not limited – and has never been limited – exclusively and exclusively to this region. A phenomenon that exists throughout Africa. , namely in Central Africa,” he said.

The UETM commander even took advantage of this circumstance to formulate an “extended response” to “a broad problem, a regional one, and the solution must also be a broad regional one.”

Therefore, “it’s very good what we see here on the ground, in fact, this is the unification of the efforts of regional African forces to try to deal with a problem that really worries everyone,” he concluded.

“What happens in one region can affect another. That is why it is in everyone’s interest that these groups be fought, detained and that the narrative that they are currently spreading can be counteracted – we hope that there are fewer and fewer successes,” the Portuguese general stressed.

NPS // PYAA

See also  From school years old and new

Lusa/The End

Continue Reading

Trending