Connect with us

entertainment

The new prosecutor of the prosecutor’s office made a splash with hot scenes in Casa dos Segredos – boils

Published

on

The new prosecutor of the prosecutor's office made a splash with hot scenes in Casa dos Segredos - boils
Ten years after participating in the second edition of Casa dos Segredos (TVI), Kleide Senhoraes, 33, is now the Deputy Prosecutor of the Cascais Prosecutor’s Office. Professional accomplishments he feared would be jeopardized when he left the TVI reality show in November 2011 after starring in hot sex scenes under the covers with Carlos Sousa.

“I’m a little afraid of problems at work. I have been taking the course for several years and if everything went down the drain I would be very sad, ”said a former Barcelos member who had already left home. Internally, he claimed to be “in a panic” after contacting his colleague. “I know that my family was uncomfortable and when I leave I want to explain everything to them,” he said in Confessionário.

At the time, the Kleide family was blackmailed over a home sex tape in which a young woman starred with ex-boyfriend Likas Cardoso and decided not to show her face at Sunday galas anymore.

CM tried to get a reaction from Kleide Senhorains but got no response.

Give up your dream of becoming a model
When she left the House of Mysteries (TVI), Clyde admitted that she wanted to take advantage of her “fame” before completing her internship as a lawyer. “At the moment, I’m going to study the proposals received and try to enter the world of fashion, which is one of my dreams,” he said at the time. As a result, he performed in clubs several times, but in 2012 he abandoned the media world and took up jurisprudence.

Protects Sarah Barradas’s mother
Kleide Senhorains defended Felisbela Diaz, mother of Sarah Barradas, in a trial that sentenced her to seven years in prison for 11 fraudulent crimes. The actress herself and her husband Jose Raposo were injured.

See also  Katya Aveiro was hospitalized with COVID-19. "I Saw Pneumonia" - Current Events

“I’ve always been a purposeful girl”
Ricardo Azevedo also participated in the second edition of “Casa dos Segredos” and could no longer be proud of Clyde. “She has achieved what she has achieved through her merit, she has always been a very purposeful, hardworking and educated girl,” she told CM. “She had a lot of media attention at the time because of her connection with Carlos. [Sousa]but luckily it didn’t hurt her. ” According to Sabado, Kleide was qualified for graduate school with a final GPA of 15.5.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

António Zambujo comments on Catarina Furtado’s see-through dress again, and the presenter reacts

Published

on

The Voice Portugal Catarina Furtado Antonio Zambujo

Antonio Sambujo could not resist commenting on the dress of Catarina Furtado on the Voice of Portugal.

Catarina Furtado opted for a transparent battle dress for the Voice of Portugal. Antonio Sambujo again could not refrain from commenting on the choice of the host in the program this Sunday, December 5th.

After the end of the battle between João Vieira and Francisco Rocha, Catarina insisted on drawing the attention of her mentors to how she characterized the battle.

I don’t know if you heard what I said. I said “two indisputable voices.” Because I choose adjectives strictly“, – said the TV presenter.

And you are also very transparent in your analysis.“, – joked Antonio Zambujo, causing general laughter in the studio. “My analyzes are super transparent …“, replied to leadingwalking to show off her dress.

It lights up today!“, Shot Aurea. Diogo Pizarra had to comment on the performance of the two participants, but for a short time he was unable to do so. “Maybe I was knocked down … I even blushed a little“, he said.

Read also: “Voice of Portugal”. Antonio Sambujo rescues a competitor who was forced to withdraw from the program

Get all the information on your smartphone.
Download the app for free. Google Play Download

See also  Liverpool duo miss out, Takumi Minamino focus and five things learned from latest training session
Continue Reading

entertainment

This Sunday, the show “It makes fun of” Who Works “” is canceled due to Covid-19.

Published

on

This Sunday, the show "It makes fun of" Who Works "" is canceled due to Covid-19.

This Sunday, the show “It makes fun of” Who Works “” is canceled due to Covid-19.

Ricardo Araujo Pereira and the program team contacted a person who tested positive.

Ricardo Araujo Pereira will not be on SIC after “Jornal da Noite”.

After Jornal da Noite and Luis Márquez Mendes’ usual commentary on SIC, there will be no “Isto é Gozar com Quem Trabalhar”. The show this Sunday, December 5, was canceled due to Covid-19. Ricardo Araujo Pereira and his team contacted a person who tested positive.

“For this reason, the program scheduled for this Sunday will not take place. Anyone who has waited six months to find out the speed of a car can wait a few more days to see what we are going to say about it, ”explained SIC in a statement posted on the channel’s social media.

This isn’t the first time content has been delayed due to the pandemic. The program is always recorded for the public on Sunday morning at the theater.… Due to the danger of contamination, the production has decided to cancel the broadcast this week.

The new season “Isto É Jozar com Quem Trabalhar”, designated as the fourth option, debuted In the beginning of September. Part of the team for this program has one more project on SIC Notícias, Midnight Explosion. It includes Manuel Cardoso, Catia Dominguez, Guilherme Fonseca and Claudio Almeida.

See also  Louisiana Governor Declares State of Emergency Preparing for Sally Tropical Storm
Continue Reading

entertainment

Fernando Mendes says goodbye to Sandra Felgeiras. Journalist Reaction – Current Events

Published

on

Fernando Mendes says goodbye to Sandra Felgeiras.  Journalist Reaction - Current Events

Fernando Mendes took the opportunity to say goodbye to Sandra Felgeiras, who left RTP1. The presenter left a message to the journalist on Preço Certo. “I have chosen other paths. Sandrinha, just to say that I really like you, thank you for everything you gave with your work and talent. Kiss me and may you be happy wherever you go. You are always there. my heart. A great journalist, ”he said.

A moment that Sandra Felgeiras did not miss by using Facebook to highlight the presenter’s gesture, thereby reacting to his message.

“On the first Friday in the last 10 years without Friday at 9, I received this video from my great friend Fernando Mendes, who said goodbye to me live this Monday. Disclaimer: Fernando Mendes and I are friends. O one of the best people in the RTP, ”the journalist began.

“Fernando Mendes has a unique talent and humanity that is hard to find. We talked every Friday. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of my day, he always sent me a message wishing me a “good program” before 9:00 pm and another soon after. follow: “Did everything go well?” I have had several directors who never sent me a single message on a program day. But Fernando Mendes never stopped doing it. Nothing forced him to do it, ”he said.

“I will miss you very much, but I will continue by your side and with everyone, my dear friend! Promise. I express my public gratitude for this gesture of yours, which could have come from you only because you are a huge soul, which is so rare to meet today, ”he concluded.

See also  Katya Aveiro was hospitalized with COVID-19. "I Saw Pneumonia" - Current Events

See also: Fernando Mendes: “You shouldn’t call from other channels that I don’t go to”

Continue Reading

Trending