Connect with us

Politics

Marquez Mendes says political crisis will be “suicide for PCP and BE” – Observer

Published

on

Marquez Mendes says political crisis will be "suicide for PCP and BE" - Observer

In the usual SIC political space, Luis Marquez Mendes this Sunday felt that last week’s events between the government and ordinary parliamentary partners upset the balance of state budget approval. Marquez Mendes says that at the moment “60% chance to turn on OE and 40% chance to lead” it is necessary that rationality overcome irrationality in order for the budget to become viable. Marquez Mendes claims that amid leadership and political crisis, “it was suicide” of the communists and blockists.

“Most Portuguese, whether they like the government or not, want stability. remained [PCP e BE] responsible for a highly unpopular crisis… And for the overthrow of the left government. They could pay big bills like in PEC4. At the moment, no Portuguese language wants a crisis, ”said the political observer, believing that adding a political crisis to the current socio-economic situation“ was the perfect storm. ”

And the changes in labor legislation, which the left demands, can bring problems to Kostya in Europe. Luis Márquez Mendes gave the example of Spain, which still has not approved a recovery and resilience plan. The political observer says Brussels is demanding that Spain amend its labor law, and that the same could happen in Portugal if there were changes to the “central core of labor law”.

A PUB • CONTINUE READING BELOW

Apart from the political crisis and the corresponding scenarios for the approval or adoption of the state budget, Marquez Mendes also commented on the release of Armando Var, who was released from prison last Monday. Marquez Mendes says Vara “benefited from an exceptional law that should have already been repealed.”

See also  Political party and Supreme play against tax cuts

Vara was released under a regime of exceptional flexibility in the execution of Covid-19 sentences, which Marquez Mendes said no longer makes sense.

“The government and the deputies did not do what they were supposed to do. Shame for justice because of politicians, ”says Marquez Mendes.

The inner life of the SDP also deserved the reflection of Marquez Mendes, who says that Rio “made a mistake and suffered a heavy defeat” in an attempt to “stay in place.” In just a few weeks, he went from being a winner in local government to being defeated within the party, he thought, noting that since Rangel’s candidacy became the script, Rio has “shown several signs of indecision and fear.”

Marquez Mendes says the SDP is “politically tired” and that “the SDP militants and voters are tired of Rui Rio.” “They are tired of Rio’s style and of his hateful performances. That is why Rio hesitates and shows signs of fear: he feels that he no longer has the support that he had, ”he said.

On the other hand, with the nomination of Paulo Rangel, Marquez Mendes says that the candidate “is in better conditions than anyone else to unite the party.” He says the candidate has three very strong political advantages: the ability to rally around his leadership, the quality of political thought, and the way to resist him.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Politics

Deolan claims that he is rancid from Andre.

Published

on

Deolan claims that he is rancid from Andre.

Today at dawn, during the holiday “Farm 2022″ (RecordTV) with the theme Baile da Corte, Deolan admitted that he once and for all rancid Andre.

“I’m rancid with Andre… Now I’m rancid with Andre,” the lawyer said in a conversation with Bia, Morango and Petala.

“These political talk, really… What a disgusting thing,” the blonde continued.

“He continues to rise above us. He gave you a blank! Have mercy on me,” commented Petala, referring to the dynamics recorded yesterday for “Programa do Faro” (RecordTV).

“Wow, the person who cries the least here is me! To say that I am crying is to want to seem real, because I am a fortress for everything they do here, ”said Deolan.

Fake farm: why did Barbara Borges choose the ranch?

43.67%

0.73%

Playback/Playplus

6.24%

Playback/Playplus

41.47%

Playback/Playplus

7.89%

Playback/Playplus

Total 545 wishes

Want to see fire in the hay? Get all the information about Fazenda directly in the Splash Telegram channel. register, Click here or search for “Splash UOL – A Fazenda” and select “log in”.

It’s a court ball! Find out everything that happened at the Fazenda 2022 party

Watch the documentary “Realities: Brazil on TV”

Realities: Brazil on TV

one | 3

Continue Reading

Politics

PT MP proposes to ban the political use of the Brazilian flag

Published

on

PT MP proposes to ban the political use of the Brazilian flag

MP Marcio Macedo (PT-SE) sent a bill to the House to ban the political use of Brazilian symbols such as the flag and anthem. According to the parliamentarian, the intention is to keep these representations from possible “wear and tear”.

In the letter, Macedo claims that the last election saw a simplification of the flag. The MP wants to ban the political manipulation of these symbols regardless of the party. That is, if the project is approved, the presidential government Luis Inacio Lula da Silva (PT) could not include the flag or anthem in presidential advertisements.

This is what we have seen lately in elections, when certain groups use national symbols to stir up division among Brazilians, promote hatred, division and fake news, even to apologize for the Nazism that Brazil was so heroically involved in defeating on European soil, under the rule of the mantle of our flag

The text was sent on November 8 and talks about the importance of the flag for peace and unity, referring to the arrival of the World Cup in Qatar.

Politicization of national symbols intensified under the president Jair Bolsonaro (PL) and several of his supporters go to the polls using the colors of the flag to signify their preferences.

With the election of Lula, the left is trying to bring back the Brazilian symbols, especially during the World Cup. It has become popular to personalize the uniforms of choice and tones related to the flag, with red stars and numbers 13 to indicate their support for the elected government and their opposition to Bolsonaro.

See also  Leite considers the political use of the vaccine opportunistic and petty

Continue Reading

Politics

The political future of Ramaphosa remains in doubt

Published

on

The political future of Ramaphosa remains in doubt

Published in:

The meeting of the ANC Executive Committee (NEC), which was supposed to discuss the future of party president Cyril Ramaphosa this afternoon, has been postponed after brief consultations on the Phala Phala saga and is expected to meet again on Sunday.

Cyril Ramaphosa’s political future remains in doubt after a meeting of the ANC’s executive committee, convened amid calls for the resignation of a president accused in a parliamentary report of violating his oath, was postponed.

National Chairman of the ANC Gwede Mantashe, who was present at the first consultations of the NEC, believes that the country will plunge into chaos if the president resigns. In turn, the Acting Secretary General of the ANC, Paul Mashatile, says that at the meeting of the ANC executive committee it was not discussed whether President Cyril Ramaphosa expressed his intention to resign.

In recent days, South African President Cyril Ramaphosa, 70, who succeeded Jacob Zuma in 2018 with an anti-corruption postulate in South Africa, has found himself in a quandary after a parliamentary commission released a Monday report on Wednesday saying he may have violated the anti-corruption laws of his country.

According to this document, the South African head of state concealed from the police and tax authorities an alleged robbery attempt that took place in 2020 at his Phala Phala property, located in the north-east of the country.

Under the terms of a complaint filed in June last year by Ramaphosa’s political opponent, $580,000 worth of bills were found hidden in sofa cushions in one of the rooms of the house, located on the presidential property. Sources close to Ramaphosa claim that the banknotes correspond to the sale of cattle to a Sudanese businessman for cash.

See also  Leite considers the political use of the vaccine opportunistic and petty

Faced with the scandal unleashed by these revelations, Parliament, in which the ANC has a majority, may have to decide next Tuesday on the possible launch of a process to remove the South African president.

This case occurs when only two weeks are left before the meeting at which the ANC will decide who will be its new president and, accordingly, the next head of state, if the opposition party wins in 2024. organization of early elections.

It should be remembered that the ANC has been in power in South Africa since 1994, after the first free elections in the country, which brought the historic anti-apartheid leader and ANC President Nelson Mandela to power.

Continue Reading

Trending