In August, Xiaomi finally updated the tablet lineup by launching Mi Pad 5 in three versions at the same time. Today’s information comes from China and confirms that the global debut of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 will take place on September 15th.
Of course, a lot will depend on the price tag of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5. One of the stores in Belarus has already announced a price tag for the tablet and filmed a short unboxing video as confirmation that it will sell tablets. Thus, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 will be available in a version with Snapdragon 860 e 6/128
Not a bad price increase. No one doubted that outside market Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 will sell for more than in its homeland. $ 170 is a pretty decent margin, but that doesn’t mean you’ll be asking the same for your tablet in other countries.
O Xiaomi The Mi Pad 5 will ship with a full charger, while in China it is sold without a charger adapter. But accessories such as stylus and keyboard will have to be purchased separately.
Specifications Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 and Mi Pad 5 Pro
- 11-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA 16:10 display @ 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, TrueTone True Color Display, Hardware Blue Light Reduction, Low Blue Light Hardware Circuit Certification TUV Rheinland
- Mi Pad 5 – 7nm Mobile Platform with Snapdragon 860 Octa-Core Up to 2.96GHz and Adreno 640 GPU
- Mi Pad 5 Pro – Octa Core (1 x 3.2 GHz + 3 x 2.42 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM (LPDDR5 in Pro) with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage (Mi Pad 5 Pro 5G)
- Android 11 sec MIUI 12.5
- 13-megapixel (50MP 1 / 2.5 ″ sensor in Mi Pad 5 Pro 5G) main camera; 5MP depth sensor (Mi Pad 5 Pro only), 4K video recording
- Front camera 8 MP
- Mi Pad 5 Dimensions: 254.69 x 166.25 x 6.85 mm; Weight: 511g
- Mi Pad 5 Pro Dimensions: 254.69 x 166.25 x 6.86 mm; Weight: 515g / 518g (Mi Pad 5 Pro 5G)
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos, 4 speakers in Mi Pad 5, 8 speakers in Mi Pad 5 Pro
- 5G SA / NSA, 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac / ax (2.4 + 5 GHz); Bluetooth 5.0 (5.2 inches Pro), GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / GALILEO / QZSS, USB Type-C
- Mi Pad 5 – 8720mAh battery with 33W fast charge for 0-100% runtime in 91 minutes
- Mi Pad 5 Pro – 8600 mAh battery with 67W fast charge, 0-100% in 67 minutes
Source / VIA: