The beginning of a new month usually coincides with the distribution patches or monthly Android security patches. September does not match, this is a list of smartphones Samsung Galaxy already got the update One interface 3.1.1…
As the world’s largest Android smartphone manufacturer and market leader mobileSamsung has one of the most extensive portfolios of handsets in circulation. Thus, the list of smartphones that have received (and are awaiting) updates is quite significant. Next, we present the models that are already receiving news in September, as well as the respective regions.
Prepare your Samsung Galaxy for One UI 3.1.1 update
- Galaxy S10 / Galaxy S10 + / Galaxy S10e – G97XFXXSCFUH5 (Switzerland)
- Galaxy S10 Lite – G770FXXS6EUH5 (Spain)
- Galaxy S20 / Galaxy S20 + / Galaxy S20 Ultra – G98xxXXSADUH5 (Europe)
- Galaxy S20 FE – G78xxXXU3AUH5 (Europe)
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G – G781BXXU4CUH5 (Europe)
- Galaxy S21 / GalaxyS21 + / Galaxy S21 Ultra – G99xBXXS3AUHD / G99xU1UES4AUH9 (Europe)
- Galaxy Fold / Fold 5G – F907NKOU3FUHB (Europe and Korea do Sul)
- Galaxy Z Flip – F700FXXU8EUH5 / F700NKOU3EUH5 (Europe and South Korea)
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G – F707BXXU5EUH4 / F707NKSU2DUH4 (Europe and Coria do Sul))
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 – F926BXXU1AUHF (Australia)
- Galaxy Note 20 / Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – N98xxXXS3DUH5 (Brazil)
- Galaxy A8 (2018) – A530FXXSLCUH5 (Colombia)
- Galaxy A52 – A525FXXU4AUH3 (India)
- Galaxy A72 – A725FXXU4AUH2 (Russia)
Above we have all the phones, according to the publication. Sammobilthat have already received or are receiving the September update. This is an important update that not only makes phones more secure, but also fixes some bugs and mistakes This was reported by users of the South Korean manufacturer.
In particular, One UI 3.1.1 fixes bugs that have been appearing in Android Auto over the past few months. Added to this are stability and performance improvements for the Galaxy S20 FE and Galaxy Z Fold models. In both cases, they also get security improvements, in addition to improvements in the Phone app and a new shortcut in quick settings.
Updates are rolled out gradually via OTA
It should be noted that certain improvements will be made for each of the models listed above. That is, with the release of this update, each model will be able to see the fixed issues that may have affected them, as well as receive detailed optimization.
Therefore, we recommend that users install updates as soon as they become available for each model. It should also be noted that in many cases the availability quoted for Spain also applies to Portugal.
Since the news is distributed via OTA (over the air), it is only a matter of time before Samsung smartphone users in Portugal receive it. Until then, keep an eye on your smartphone’s notification center.
Alternatively, they can finally check their availability manually. To do this, go to Settings – About device – Software updates. It is advisable to download it via a Wi-Fi internet connection.
Download time and associated installation will vary based on the size of each update.
4gnews editors recommend: