Connect with us

entertainment

Quintino Ayres Away from Big Brother after Homophobic Attack: Unoccupied Fag – Boil

Published

on

Quintino Ayres Away from Big Brother after Homophobic Attack: Unoccupied Fag - Boil
Quintino Ayres’ comments on “Big Brother Extra,” which aired on TVI on Tuesday, sparked an outcry on social media as they were deemed homophobic. The psychologist sharply criticized the participant of the reality show Bruno D’Almeida for raising the discussion of discrimination against homosexuals in donating blood in the Assembly of the Republic, and as a result was even removed from the format.

“I think his act is extremely dangerous. He questions the measure of the General Directorate of Health. It is a fact that 15 years ago, homo-oriented people, because they are withdrawn, had more risky behavior than heterosexuals. Because of the serious problem with HIV / AIDS, homo-oriented people have changed their behavior. Today, the risk of infection and promiscuity is more pronounced among heterosexuals. When an irresponsible child appears, an idle queer who thinks he is a hero to end discrimination against homosexuals [na doação de sangue]… That’s not what he went to do, ”he said.

Shortly thereafter, he returned to stir the water, demonstrating his position against the LGBTI + Pride March. “[Os homo-orientados] they still want to show their licentiousness with a march of shame. The march takes place when the vast majority of naked men lick each other, and then the number of infections increases. Anyone who wants to be a wolf does not wear his skin, ”he said.

These words did not go unnoticed and drew thousands of criticisms on social media. The current situation forced TVI to issue a statement that it did not consider the psychologist’s comments, so it chose to deviate from the format.
CM tried to respond to Quintino Aires, who sent in clarifications for later. “I worked and found out about it quite recently. I would like to talk to Cristina Ferreira first, ”he said.

See also  The most famous Bogdanov twins in France died of Covid-19 - Observer

Friends protect Bruno
Bruno d’Almeida’s friends used social media to voice their position. “It is thanks to the many ‘marches of shame’ that this creature today can tell on television that he is homo-oriented. Because the only orientation we know is ignorance. “

Traumatic childhood
42-year-old contestant Ana Barbosa was relocated in the early hours of closing to the most guarded house in the country, recalling her childhood and adolescence, marked by a lot of suffering. The father was an alcoholic. “I ran away from home when I started drinking again. My father died, thank God. I’m sorry, but it’s true. He was sick and ruined people’s lives, ”she recalled with tears in her eyes. Because of the injuries, Anya felt bitter. “I couldn’t come to terms with the fact that I was happy,” he said.

Toxic fascination with the “ex”
Aurora Sousa introduced herself to the Portuguese as lonely, noting that the “toxic relationship” ended earlier. However, “former” Ruben Monteiro denied the accusations, accusing the young woman of lying.

Change of plans
Manuel Luis Gucha, who heads Big Brother with Claudio Ramos, didn’t want to get involved with any other project other than the ones he already had – Gucha, which aired Monday through Friday, and Conta-me on Saturday. … I was planning to spend next Christmas overseas. After being invited by Christina Ferreira, she went back to her original decision and said yes to reality TV.

Christina stayed tense until the end
Christina Ferreira has long worked on the partnership between Manuel Luis Gusha and Claudio Ramos. However, his idea was not unanimous among the TV directors of Media Capital, who discussed all the possibilities until the end of July. Since then, this slogan has been kept secret and kept audiences on their toes until BB’s debut.

See also  Actor James Michael Tyler, best known for his role as Gunther in Friends, dies - Observer

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

Exposed. Images Proving Thiago Rodriguez Wasn’t Defeated, He Just Fell

Published

on

Exposed.  Images Proving Thiago Rodriguez Wasn't Defeated, He Just Fell

Brazilian actor Thiago Rodriguez, 42, was exposed by CCTV footage near the site where he was allegedly attacked and robbed. After all, he had just fallen from the structure on which he was sitting, and hit his head and face on the ground, which led to injuries.🇧🇷 He ended up lying on the floor for about 30 minutes until he was rescued by two people passing by who helped him. The case angered the Brazilians.

Thiago Rodriguez Injured” data-title=”Thiago Rodriguez Injured – Exposed. Images Proving Thiago Rodriguez Wasn’t Beaten, He Just Fell – MAGG”>

It was the Brazilian Civil Police itself that released the CCTV images showing that the thesis defended by the Brazilian actor, who is currently starring in the TVI soap opera Quero É Viver, is not true. Police Chief Bianca Lima confirmed to Record TV’s Domingo Espetacular that the fall was the cause of the actor’s injuries, not the robbers’ aggression.

The images were captured by cameras at a commercial establishment located in Plaza Santos Dumont in Rio de Janeiro, 200 meters from the Jockey Club where Thiago went to party and was expelled from. According to the records, it was 5:40 in the morning when the actor sat on a metal structure, which is located in the square, lost his balance and fell face down on the ground. Only at about 6:10 am he was rescued by two people passing by. However, it is not clear if these people stole the actor’s mobile phone, which has since disappeared, or if Thiago simply lost it in the fall.

The fall of Thiago Rodriguez” data-title=”The fall of Thiago Rodriguez is a revelation. Images Proving Thiago Rodriguez Wasn’t Beaten, He Just Fell – MAGG”> The fall of Thiago Rodriguez

As a result of the fall, the actor received cuts on his head and was even forced to put a few stitches on his head. After that, Thiago went to file a complaint with the police, claiming that he was attacked and robbed by criminals. But that theory didn’t make much sense as the actor still had the wallet and backpack he had that night. “A backpack with things, a wallet and a rope were with him. And we wondered if anyone who goes for such violence would take only a mobile phone,” the police chief explained.

See also  Eduardo Madeira defends Christina Ferreira from abuse. "It hurts"
Continue Reading

entertainment

After all, Thiago Rodriguez was not beaten. The actor will be left alone – News

Published

on

After all, Thiago Rodriguez was not beaten.  The actor will be left alone - News

Brazilian authorities have denied the story of an alleged attack that allegedly targeted Thiago Rodriguez. The police, agreeing with the video, which is already circulating on social networks, indicate that the actor did fall alone.

Security cameras in buildings near where Thiago Rodriguez was found show him sitting on an iron and falling forward moments later.

The G1 website guarantees that the authorities will suspend the investigation into a possible robbery, given that “the investigation has proven the absence of criminally significant facts.”

However, it is still necessary to understand where the actor’s mobile phone is located. The police, according to the same media, are trying to understand if it was stolen when Thiago was lying on the ground unconscious.

Recall that the 42-year-old artist said that he was robbed at the exit of a bar in Rio de Janeiro.

Thiago Rodriguez is part of the cast of the soap opera Quero É Viver currently airing on TVI.

Watch the video below, published by the Brazilian press, in which you can see the fall of the actor.

Read also: First images of Thiago Rodriguez after brutal attack

See also  Stephen Forrest is dead. Founder Musician Bronski Beat Was 61 - Current Events
Continue Reading

entertainment

Diana Chavez admits: “I hated Christmas from the age of 11 to 30”

Published

on

Diana Chavez admits: "I hated Christmas from the age of 11 to 30"

Diana Chavez he lost his mother to cancer when he was only 11 years old. Since then, he does not like Christmas, but everything changed with the birth of his daughter. Pilar10 years, as a result of relationships with Cesar Peixoto.

“Christmas for me is just another day, as it should be for kids who may have gone through the same thing as me. I hated Christmas from 11 to 30when my daughter was born. I hated Christmas. Now I love it again”said in an interview with TV 7 days.

The SIC host described how the day goes: Only men cook in my house🇧🇷 My father, Cesar, my sons-in-law, they cook. Well, my mother-in-law and my daughter-in-law, no! My sisters and I will take care of the French toastwho are the best in the country, and maybe in the world”he decided.

DIANA CHAVES Recalls her daughter’s moment and confesses: ‘I miss them so little’

However, the youngest also ventured into the preparations, including Pilar. “She already cooks, simple things, but she cooks. He cooks tapioca himself, has already learned how to make steak for his birthday, he cooked steak for dinner himself. She is very adventurous, she makes cakes herself, when it’s someone’s birthday, she makes a cake.”he explained.

Diana Chavez also said that typical cod is usually served on Christmas Eve, but admitted: “Everyone loves cod at home, except for me. But also how. My father cooks octopus for me, but sometimes I eat cod and, I confess, it’s even delicious.”

See also  The most famous Bogdanov twins in France died of Covid-19 - Observer

Continue Reading

Trending