Connect with us

entertainment

Met Gala 2021. The first looks of the most eccentric fashion event

Published

on

Met Gala 2021. The first looks of the most eccentric fashion event

Ethe red carpet of the most eccentric fashion event stretches. Two years after the last release, the Met Gala returns and, as always, promises originality and extravagance.

The American Independence Fundraising Gala has brought together some of the most prominent celebrities to celebrate American fashion.

Andrew Bolton, curator of the Costume Institute, explained fashion that this year’s event is being held on a small scale due to the pandemic and aims to highlight the best of what is done in national fashion.

“I have been impressed with the response of American designers to the social and political climate, especially with regard to issues of body integration and gender variability. […] I think young designers, in particular, are at the forefront of discussions about diversity and inclusion, as well as sustainability and transparency, much more than their European counterparts, ”he said.

Therefore, it is expected that spectacular models of domestic creators will be presented on the red carpet.

Kylie Jenner will be a great absence for the night. The one who was supposed to be one of the most anticipated stars at the event on Monday afternoon regretted not being able to attend the event.

But don’t be discouraged, the star parade has already begun and there is no shortage of attention-grabbing visuals. Click on the gallery and see the first images that appeared red carpet

Read also: Kylie Jenner regrets not being able to attend the Met Gala

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

‘Celebrity BB’: Bruno de Carvalho explains why he wanted to leave the house after kissing Liliana

Published

on

'Celebrity BB': Bruno de Carvalho explains why he wanted to leave the house after kissing Liliana

Last Thursday in “Big Brother Famosos” was noted through the possibility of Bruno de Carvalho’s refusal do reality shows on TVI, which was raised by several housemates when they saw that the bags of the former president of Sporting were packed and that he had been in the confessional for a long time.

However, this scenario did not happen, and it turned out that this was just a mission set by the ruler of the house.

Later, this episode was explained by Bruno de Carvalho himself in a conversation with Katarina Siqueira and Marta Gil near the house in Malveira.

First was dissatisfied with the aggressiveness that the ex-president of Sporting showed towards his housemateswhich, he explained, was simply to make the mission credible.

Images of heated discussions between Bruno de Carvalho and Leandro

However, Bruno de Carvalho noted that the possibility of leaving was not just a fantasy: “There was a serious matter, and he could either solve it or he had to leave. There was such an assumption. I explained to the right person if this is not the case. I was hoping that I could solve this problem, but there are problems that we do not know how to solve. It is very likely that it was I had to arrange here, under what rules, the way to decide. There are some really serious things.”

Finally, Marta Gil explained that the housemates felt that the departure could have been related to the Liliana situation on the night the duo had a disagreement. Then Bruno said: “On the contrary, I am very happy here. What happened yesterday for me was not bad, it was good. I wouldn’t go for something that wasn’t bad for me. Now there are things to sort out and I don’t like upsetting people.”

See also  "The people who did this to me shouldn't run away." How Britney Spears lost control of her life and career - Observer

like it

Continue Reading

entertainment

Morreu o músico e ator Meat Loaf

Published

on

Morreu o músico e ator Meat Loaf

Continue Reading

entertainment

Pregnant Ines Gutierrez shows ‘positive test’ and highlights ‘good part’

Published

on

Pregnant Ines Gutierrez shows 'positive test' and highlights 'good part'

Ines Gutiérrez took to social media on the night of Thursday, January 20 to let her followers know she tested positive for Covid-19.

The presenter, who is expecting her first child as a result of her relationship with Joao Montes, said that everything is fine with her, and in the end emphasized the positive side of the infection: “I have a positive result. I confess that I was surprised that I had not been caught before by this animal … not that I was careless or did not try as much as possible to do what is required of us, but the truth is that I already had what what I call “true racias”, because so many people around me have already become infected … “, starts with a letter.

“I feel that at this stage we are all playing a kind of Russian roulette. Some are lucky, others are chosen. I would like to believe that I will forever remain in the first group, but I was wrong.😅”, more added.

“I am pregnant and therefore I could only get vaccinated later, after a morphological ultrasound, and I confess that being pregnant, my fear, of course, increases. Fortunately, on January 5th I received my 2nd dose of the vaccine and I feel more protected despite being infected.” still can be read.

“I have symptoms: fever, body aches, sore throat and runny nose… deep down, like I have a bad flu. The usual low immune system of pregnant women is also characteristic. The good part: yesterday was much worse than today. Now yes, I have a good reason to completely relax and spend a week in our ❤️ bubble. Good food and plenty of fluids also help. I just wanted to tell you that I’m fine, calm, calm and resting. Now be patient and heal me. To you: health!he concluded.

See also  UK weather forecast: Washout week ahead as Brits set for more storms and flash flooding

Look here:

Continue Reading

Trending