Connect with us

entertainment

Ana Brito and Cunya regret the death of their daughter: “It killed me”

Published

on

Ana Brito and Cunya regret the death of their daughter: "It killed me"

Ana Brito and Cunha remembered the death of their daughter, which occurred in 2012 at 22 weeks of pregnancy.

Ana Brito and CunhaThe 46-year-old spoke of the loss of his first child in 2012 when he was in a relationship with Miguel Carvalho.

At 38, the actress first discovered she was pregnant, but the dream of motherhood would eventually haunt some problems during pregnancy, she said. Ana Brito and Cunha Rite Ferro Alvim during podcast “N’A Caravana”.

“I felt a huge emptiness. Her little heart stopped, “- said the actress, before explaining what followed:” During childbirth, they put me to bed, and the water began to flow. […] The moment of exile seems to have lasted about ten minutes.

The actress of the soap opera “Festa é Festa” admitted that she regretted what she did not do while giving birth to a child who fell victim to Turner syndrome.

“It killed me that I didn’t kiss him. It killed me for years. And that was a very big problem for my psychologist, ”confessed Ana Brito and Cunya, who admitted that it was difficult for her to overcome her grief over the loss of her daughter.

“Then I realized, I went online to see that this was a very sick child, disfigured, it will never be good. I had to accept it, ”he explained.

“I was told that when I have a child, it will pass. But after Pedro’s first kiss, he did not pass, although Pedro is everything in my life, ”concluded the actress, married to Afonso Koruce since then. 2016, and from whom he has a son: Pedro Afonso, four years old.

See also  Portuguese restaurant ranked among the 50 best in the world

Remember that in March when he was in the program “gucha“, the actress said that she dreamed that her daughter’s name was Maria Flor, and said:” It is now so clear to me that this being had to go to the divine and go through this process in order to become the mother I am now. … to live the love that I live now. “

See below the conversation between Ana Brito and Cunha and Rita Ferro Alvim.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

António Zambujo comments on Catarina Furtado’s see-through dress again, and the presenter reacts

Published

on

The Voice Portugal Catarina Furtado Antonio Zambujo

Antonio Sambujo could not resist commenting on the dress of Catarina Furtado on the Voice of Portugal.

Catarina Furtado opted for a transparent battle dress for the Voice of Portugal. Antonio Sambujo again could not refrain from commenting on the choice of the host in the program this Sunday, December 5th.

After the end of the battle between João Vieira and Francisco Rocha, Catarina insisted on drawing the attention of her mentors to how she characterized the battle.

I don’t know if you heard what I said. I said “two indisputable voices.” Because I choose adjectives strictly“, – said the TV presenter.

And you are also very transparent in your analysis.“, – joked Antonio Zambujo, causing general laughter in the studio. “My analyzes are super transparent …“, replied to leadingwalking to show off her dress.

It lights up today!“, Shot Aurea. Diogo Pizarra had to comment on the performance of the two participants, but for a short time he was unable to do so. “Maybe I was knocked down … I even blushed a little“, he said.

Read also: “Voice of Portugal”. Antonio Sambujo rescues a competitor who was forced to withdraw from the program

Get all the information on your smartphone.
Download the app for free. Google Play Download

See also  The new "Big Brother" has already "nominated" a competitor and promises (many) controversies.
Continue Reading

entertainment

This Sunday, the show “It makes fun of” Who Works “” is canceled due to Covid-19.

Published

on

This Sunday, the show "It makes fun of" Who Works "" is canceled due to Covid-19.

This Sunday, the show “It makes fun of” Who Works “” is canceled due to Covid-19.

Ricardo Araujo Pereira and the program team contacted a person who tested positive.

Ricardo Araujo Pereira will not be on SIC after “Jornal da Noite”.

After Jornal da Noite and Luis Márquez Mendes’ usual commentary on SIC, there will be no “Isto é Gozar com Quem Trabalhar”. The show this Sunday, December 5, was canceled due to Covid-19. Ricardo Araujo Pereira and his team contacted a person who tested positive.

“For this reason, the program scheduled for this Sunday will not take place. Anyone who has waited six months to find out the speed of a car can wait a few more days to see what we are going to say about it, ”explained SIC in a statement posted on the channel’s social media.

This isn’t the first time content has been delayed due to the pandemic. The program is always recorded for the public on Sunday morning at the theater.… Due to the danger of contamination, the production has decided to cancel the broadcast this week.

The new season “Isto É Jozar com Quem Trabalhar”, designated as the fourth option, debuted In the beginning of September. Part of the team for this program has one more project on SIC Notícias, Midnight Explosion. It includes Manuel Cardoso, Catia Dominguez, Guilherme Fonseca and Claudio Almeida.

See also  Netflix: This movie is the biggest madness so far! You saw him?
Continue Reading

entertainment

Fernando Mendes says goodbye to Sandra Felgeiras. Journalist Reaction – Current Events

Published

on

Fernando Mendes says goodbye to Sandra Felgeiras.  Journalist Reaction - Current Events

Fernando Mendes took the opportunity to say goodbye to Sandra Felgeiras, who left RTP1. The presenter left a message to the journalist on Preço Certo. “I have chosen other paths. Sandrinha, just to say that I really like you, thank you for everything you gave with your work and talent. Kiss me and may you be happy wherever you go. You are always there. my heart. A great journalist, ”he said.

A moment that Sandra Felgeiras did not miss by using Facebook to highlight the presenter’s gesture, thereby reacting to his message.

“On the first Friday in the last 10 years without Friday at 9, I received this video from my great friend Fernando Mendes, who said goodbye to me live this Monday. Disclaimer: Fernando Mendes and I are friends. O one of the best people in the RTP, ”the journalist began.

“Fernando Mendes has a unique talent and humanity that is hard to find. We talked every Friday. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of my day, he always sent me a message wishing me a “good program” before 9:00 pm and another soon after. follow: “Did everything go well?” I have had several directors who never sent me a single message on a program day. But Fernando Mendes never stopped doing it. Nothing forced him to do it, ”he said.

“I will miss you very much, but I will continue by your side and with everyone, my dear friend! Promise. I express my public gratitude for this gesture of yours, which could have come from you only because you are a huge soul, which is so rare to meet today, ”he concluded.

See also  Thiago Aldeya cries as he recalls the death of his mother, a cancer victim - Nacional

See also: Fernando Mendes: “You shouldn’t call from other channels that I don’t go to”

Continue Reading

Trending