Connect with us

World

“We have no proof that the death is caused by a modern vaccine.”

Published

on

NIn a joint statement, Moderna and the official distributor of the pharmaceutical company in Japan, Takeda, reacted to the death of two people in the Asian country after receiving the second dose of Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine.

Moderna and Takeda begin by mourning the two deaths, but explain that “at this time, we have no evidence that these deaths are caused by the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine, and it is important to conduct an official investigation to determine if the link exists.”

Both companies said in a statement that they are “working” with Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare to investigate the two deaths.

“The investigation is carried out with particular urgency, transparency and honesty and has the highest priority. Takeda and Moderna will keep the public informed as new data becomes available, ”they emphasize.

The Japanese drug manufacturer and distributor explains that on August 26, “Takeda announced a decision to suspend the use of three batches of Moderna Covid-19 vaccine in Japan according to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare following reports from vaccination points. a foreign substance was found in the vials. ”

“The complaints that caused the suspension were about a specific batch, but a total of three batches produced in the same batch were included in the suspension by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare as a precautionary measure,” they add. , however, specifying that “So far, we have no product quality complaints related to particles in a batch associated with the unfortunate death of two people.“.

Moderna and Takeda also emphasize the importance of awaiting formal and convincing reports.

See also  Putin will make military decisions at the level of colonel or brigade | Russia

“Takeda demanded that Moderna and the European manufacturing organization that Moderna had contracted with urgently conduct a thorough investigation to determine the nature of the foreign matter. We are aware of unofficial reports that provide initial information on the type of particles in the vials. These reports are inconclusive and it is important to conduct a formal investigation before determining the exact nature of the particle, ”the statement said.

“Moderna is conducting this investigation, the vials have been sent to a qualified laboratory for analysis, and the first results will be available early next week,” the two companies note.

Read also: Japan is investigating the death of two people vaccinated by Modern

Always be the first to know.
Consumers’ Choice of the Internet Press for the fifth consecutive year.
Download our free app.


Google Play Download

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

World

“Sanctions against Russia are useless” – Obozrevatel

Published

on

You have free access to all Observer articles as a subscriber.

Retired Ambassador Fernando d’Oliveira Neves defended that Western sanctions against Russia are “in vain” and that the solution to the war in Ukraine must be negotiated with Vladimir Putin. “We could start by trying to reach out to Russia to see what measures they can accommodate,” the diplomat suggested in an interview with CNN Portugal.

If Vladimir Putin does not listen, “patience”: we must continue the diplomatic path to “find a solution that takes into account the legitimate concerns Russia’s security,” he defended the ambassador who negotiated on Timor. Sanctions are “completely worthless”: “The only time they say that sanctions could have had any effect was during the apartheid period.”

Fernando d’Oliveira Neves, who served at the Portuguese Mission to the United Nations (UN) and the Embassy in Washington, explained that condemns and opposes “completely against” Russia’s actions in Ukraine. The head of the Russian state is a “criminal” and “murderer” who should be present at the International War Crimes Tribunal, he classified.

But it is not recommended to “create an austerity regime against Russia” because it is harmful. In fact, the sanctions that were applied in 2014 during the annexation of Crimea were already a mistake: “They humiliate the country and strengthen political unity and cohesion,” the diplomat believes.

THE PUB • CONTINUE TO READ BELOW

That is why the ambassador “categorically against NATO expansion to the east” she also disagrees with the opening of the European Union to any country that left the Soviet Union, such as Moldova, Georgia or Ukraine. “All countries have problems with Russian minorities,” Fernando d’Oliveira Neves believed, “and “ours are enough for us.”

And these problems can become more dense for the countries that are members of the Alliance, Fernando Neves fears. “The path we’re on could lead to a direct confrontation between NATO and RussiaThis direct confrontation could “easily slip through a small misunderstanding” between Russia and Finland, countries that share maritime exploration of the waters bordering both coasts, the ambassador warned.

Trying to interpret Vladimir Putin’s goals, the ambassador believes that the Russian leader has two demands on the West: to recognize Russia as a great power and recognize that the country “has a right to have security concerns for your safety, as we all do.” Fernando Neves calls for an end to “hypocrisy” and “not to pretend that we are saints when we do the same thing.”

We support for I don’t know how many years the biggest violator of international law who practices in installments what Russia does all at once: Israel,” defended the ambassador, also warning that the international community was tolerant of US attacks on Iraq — which, in the end, in his opinion, had the same agenda , which is the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

See also  "Down with the dictatorship." Thousands of demonstrations in the streets of Cuba against the government. The regime says that it is ready for "battle" & ndash ...
Continue Reading

World

Two women died in a shark attack in the Red Sea

Published

on

Two women have died in a brutal shark attack in Egypt’s Red Sea. The incident took place south of the city of Hurghada and was confirmed by Environment Minister Yasmine Fouad on Sunday.

According to Reutersapparently two victims were not connected to each other, and the attacks must have taken place at different times. One Austrian68 years old, lived in the village, gr.managed to swim ashore after the attack. still no was taken to the hospital, but ended up dying from the severity of her injuries.

In a few hours, about 600 meters from the site where the Austrian woman was attacked, the authorities discovered the body of a Romanian woman under the age of 50.

This was announced by the Ministry of the Environment. setting up a commission to investigate the circumstances of these attacks.

Governor of the Red Sea Province ordered the suspension of all activities and the closure of beaches in the area.

Shark species responsible for attacks unknown. The AFP news agency and the Austrian media claim that Mako shark, known as the fastest shark in the world. Egyptian newspapers I think it’s a white shark.

mako shark (Nano Calvo/VWPics/Universal Images Group via Getty Images)
White shark (HUM Images/Universal Images Group via Getty Images)

Although Egypt is heavenly place and very popular among European tourists, It is known that the Red Sea sharks.

Attacks count rarebut happen. In 2020, a young Ukrainian lost his arm, and the tour guide lost his legs after such an attack.

See also  "Down with the dictatorship." Thousands of demonstrations in the streets of Cuba against the government. The regime says that it is ready for "battle" & ndash ...
Continue Reading

World

Rhian Naud, the man who died after being “hunted” in his illegal game

Published

on

O The body of a poacher was found next to his car in Limpopo, South Africa.

According to international publications, this is Rian Naud, a man who hunts endangered animals and often shared photos next to the bodies. In the caption to one of these photographs, which shows a lion – still alive – the hunter wrote: “Now have fun in hell”.

Naudé was mortally wounded on the spot, at close range near the Kruger National Park. According to international publications, the man was driving when the car appeared and the people in it shot him dead.

“The man was lying face up, and there was blood on his head”– said a representative of the local authorities. “The reason for the attack is unknown”the same source said.

According to South African media, weapons, clothes, water, whiskey and pajamas were found at the crime scene.

The trophy hunter had a poaching company located in northern South Africa. According to the New York Post, the company charged around €2,428 for a crocodile hunt or €1,457 for a giraffe hunt.

Read also: Capitol Hill: Commission of Inquiry Gathers New Evidence Against Trump

Always be the first to know.
6th year in a row Consumers Choice and Five Star Award for Online Press.
Download our free app.

See also  "Down with the dictatorship." Thousands of demonstrations in the streets of Cuba against the government. The regime says that it is ready for "battle" & ndash ...
Continue Reading

Trending