Connect with us

entertainment

Inconvenient Interview: Jason Momoa Irritated by Game of Thrones ‘Disgusting’ Question – Current Events

Published

on

Inconvenient Interview: Jason Momoa Irritated by Game of Thrones 'Disgusting' Question - Current Events

The “hideous” question about War of Thrones made Jason Momoa’s interview with Jason Momoa painful and viral. prestigious newspaper The New York Times [acesso pago]…

At one point, the actor is asked about scenes of sexual violence involving his character Khal Drogo, such as the rape of Daenerys Targaryen (Emila Clarke) on their wedding night in the pilot episode of the famous HBO series.

“Do you see these scenes differently today? Would you do one now? Are you sorry? Such scenes can be viewed as belonging to a more ancient cultural period, ”asks journalist David Marchese.

Jason Momoa seems to be responding normally: “Well, it was important to portray Drogo and his style. You play someone like Genghis Khan. It was very, very, very difficult. And that’s not good, Numa really asked me, “Are you sorry for playing a character?” Let’s just say, “I’ve already done it.”

But since then, the actor has completely withdrawn, starting to answer questions in monosyllables and coldly. “Pocket” about whether he was able to “formulate” his vision of the saga “Aquaman” received a dry “no” in response.

Jason Momoa and Emilia Clarke in War of Thrones

“data-title =” Inconvenient interview: Jason Momoa is annoyed by “disgusting” question about Game of Thrones – SAPO Mag “>

Jason Momoa and Emilia Clarke in War of Thrones

When the interview came to an end, Jason Momoa decided to turn things around.

“I wanted to talk about something that gave me an unpleasant feeling in my stomach. I was upset when you asked me about it. It’s just disgusting to put it on me. [a responsabilidade] remove something. As if the actor even had a choice. We are really not allowed to do anything, ”he told the journalist.

“There are producers, there are writers, there are directors, and you can’t come in and say, ‘I’m not going to do this because now it’s not kosher, and it’s not right in this political climate.’ This never happens. “So this is a disgusting question. I wanted you to know that, ”he explained without any hot rags.

See also  Tracks. What happens to Alexandra Lencaster after what happened to Rogerio Zamora
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

Mike Tyson spent 500 million ″on women″ and does not want to leave anything for his children

Published

on

Mike Tyson spent 500 million ″on women″ and does not want to leave anything for his children

The writing

The former boxer is always controversial. The fortune he made from boxing has already exploded

In an interview with The Pivot podcast, Mike Tyson was… Mike Tyson. The former boxer, always controversial both outside and inside the ring throughout his career, said he spent $500 million on women, that is, the entire fortune earned by boxing, and will leave nothing for his children.

“My last million was spent in rehab because of the $500 million I made as a boxer, I had nothing left. Everything was on women, and I had enough for 15 or 16 years. ended. [aos filhos] it is a teaching to work hard and pray a lot. Money will not help them, it will hurt them and will not teach them to stand up for themselves, rise above adversity and be hardworking,” said Mike Tyson.

His controversial statements were not limited to family or money matters, as well as a documentary about his life, which the Hulu producer will show on August 25 and without his consent: “Hulu is a streaming version of the slave trade. They stole my story. and didn’t pay me. Don’t let Hulu fool you. I don’t support your story about my life. It’s not 1822, it’s 2022. They stole my life story and didn’t pay me. For leaders, I am just a “Negro” that can be sold at auction, ”he said.

See also  Prince Harry remembers Mandela and warns of 'global attack' on democracy and freedom

Continue Reading

entertainment

Biden is a “war criminal”. Ex-Pink Floyd accuses US and NATO of war in Ukraine – Observer

Published

on

Biden is a "war criminal".  Ex-Pink Floyd accuses US and NATO of war in Ukraine - Observer

You have free access to all Observer articles as a subscriber.

Follow our military blog here

Roger Waters, a former member of Pink Floyd, has accused Joe Biden and the United States of “fomenting war in Ukraine”, going so far as to call the US president a “war criminal”.

In an interview with CNN International, Waters questioned America’s role in the conflict. “Why is the United States not encouraging Zelensky to negotiate to end this terrible war?” the musician was indignant.

“You don’t have the role of liberators. They entered World War II because of Pearl Harbor, they were completely isolationist until that devastating day. Thank God, the Russians had already won the war by that time. 23 million Russians died protecting you and me from the Nazi threat.”

THE PUB • CONTINUE TO READ BELOW

Roger Waters has also argued that the Atlantic Alliance is the source of the current conflict in Ukraine. “We need to look at history. We can say that this war began in 2008. It is about the actions and reactions of NATO that came to the Russian borders, which they promised not to do when Gorbachev was negotiating the withdrawal of the Soviet Union from Eastern Europe.”

Regarding the conflict between China and Taiwan, the artist said that “they don’t encircle Taiwan” and that “Taiwan is part of China.” “This has been widely recognized by the entire international community since 1948,” he said.

Roger Waters was one of the founding members of the legendary British band Pink Floyd. In 1985, he left the band to pursue a solo career, which he still maintains on the This Is Not a Drill tour, where he addresses various topics and controversial political messages.

See also  Judge believes there is "enough evidence" for Shakira to be tried for tax fraud in Spain.
Continue Reading

entertainment

Split up? Three weeks after their wedding, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck decided to “leave”.

Published

on

Split up?  Three weeks after their wedding, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck decided to "leave".

This may surprise fans of what (again) has been promised as one of the most mediated couples in Hollywood. But it stopped so quickly. To the shock of those who follow them closely, the news seems even strange: Jennifer Lopez e Ben Affleck will be separated and their marriage may end.

and it all happens three weeks after they got marriedand shortly after they spent their honeymoon together, in Europe. The news was spread Hollywood life who, citing a source, claims that this decision strengthen the emotional bond between the two.

According to the publication, this breakup was thoughtful and deliberate, and there was no misunderstanding between the couple. It is also mentioned that the requirement of the careers of both, which require long periods away from home, was also taken into account. So, the fact that they are already separated makes them miss each other more easily.

“It was one of the longest we usually have here.” Here are the new details about the wedding of Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck

What makes their relationship so unique is that they know more than anyone about the demands of what they do. In fact, they believe that being apart makes them stronger, which is great because when they’re apart, they make a lot of money. It’s a win-win situation for both“, – said the source quoted by the newspaper. Sunrise.

They are always talking, texting each other, or video chatting when they work. And being alone makes the reunion so much better. J. Lo loves to know that her husband will be there no matter what.“, – said the source, although he mentions that such an early separation”it won’t be perfectat a recent wedding.

See also  Christina Ferreira receives a special message: "I want to thank you for being so happy."

Ex-husband Jennifer Lopez does not believe in the new marriage of the singer: “She was engaged six times”

Continue Reading

Trending