Take Two Interactive has several games available in the Nintendo Switch library, but Rockstar Games is not as well represented with its great games as the franchise. Red dead redemption Where Major theft of a car… However, this could change very soon.
According to a new report posted on the website Kotaku (added to well-known insider reports on Rockstar Games), games Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City e Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas must get updated versions from Nintendo Switch, which is one of their launch sites alongside other systems.
In addition, other potential information presented in the report reads as follows:
- All three games are remastered using the Unreal Engine.
- This is a mixture of “new and old graphics”.
- A source who claims to have seen a piece of the game in action said the visuals reminded them of a heavily modified version of the classic game from Gta
- Updated interface, but in the same classic style
- The goal is to keep them loyal to the games. Gta The era of PS2 as much as possible
- Development led by Rockstar Dundee
- Prior to becoming Rockstar Dundee, the studio was Ruffian games and previously worked on Acceleration 2, Acceleration 3 and helped in development Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Plans for remasters Gta have changed due to the coronavirus pandemic and may continue to change pending announcement
- The release of the updated trilogy was supposed to take place earlier this year.
- The launch is scheduled for late October – early November 2021.
- All three games must be released in one package, which can only be sold digitally.
- Rockstar plans to develop new game ports such as Red dead redemption
- The future of these updated games depends on how well these early releases are selling.
- Many other studios from Rockstar’s vast network of teams are contributing
Stay tuned for more information.