Connect with us

entertainment

WWE Seeks Alternatives Due To COVID-19

Published

on

WWE Seeks Alternatives Due To COVID-19

It is known that WWE recently abandoned ThunderDomegoing back to touring and live fan events. However, cases of COVID-19 in the United States of America are on the increase, and it is even reported that fans will have to wear a mask at SummerSlam

However, according to Andrey Zaryan from podcast Rug for men Pro StruggleWWE is concerned about the rise in COVID-19 cases in the country and is currently exploring alternatives to what it will do in the future if there are any restrictions on sports or recreational activities again.

It was reported this week that AEW worried about rising COVID-19 casesand it looks like the worry extends to the WWE as well, of course. But while the company Tony Khan may return to Daily’s Place, WWE doesn’t have the same facility.

So right now, WWE is putting Plan B into action and is trying to find 6 or 7 pavilions that can host TV shows if restrictions in some states increase. The company wants to keep hosting fan events live, but they are worried right now.


Do you think WWE will have to return to ThunderDome or can it find a solution and continue working with fans on the TV show?

See also  Harry and Meghan's cloak was a blow to Queen Elizabeth II's reputation
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

entertainment

Diogo Carmona’s mother recalls reuniting with her son: “It was from the nerves. Tensed in the first minutes “

Published

on

Diogo Carmona's mother recalls reuniting with her son: “It was from the nerves.  Tensed in the first minutes "

This Tuesday May 17th Diogo Carmona and mother Patricia Carmonawere on SIC’s “Julia” program to talk about the peace that has been established between them after disagreements that have been the subject of media coverage in recent years, including allegations of robbery and aggression.

Giulia Pineiro asked the actor about what prompted him to take the first step towards reconciliation with his mother. “There was a time when I decided that I wanted to be independent and I was upset with my mother because of that. I decided to call him and we could make amends.”he explained.

“There have been many changes in my life over the past few years. I decided, “Okay, that doesn’t make sense. I’ll call you.’ I think it was a kind of pride.”he added.

Patricia says she was surprised:I was essentially afraid. It was the first e-mail, he offered to meet, and of course, I immediately agreed. The first meeting was nervous. Tension in the first few minutes because he is my son and I missed him a lot, just like in public. Then he began to recover very slowly. Things weren’t going well and they had to start staying and that had to leave him.”he said.

Maturity process

I reconciled about two years ago and since then everything has been going well between mother and son. “We had few discussions and we understand each other much better. We both learn from our mistakes” said Diego. Patricia, on the other hand, is very happy with her son, saying that it “I returned to my old sense of humor. I see him reborn. There is Diogo, who was before. So glad you’re back.”.

“What I needed was hugs. I didn’t think it was so soon. I felt that he was calm, in good spirits, with a maturity that I already knew, but which was hidden. He is calm and so am I.”highlighted.

See also  Marilyn Manson tortured women in a glass chamber at home

Watch the interview:

Continue Reading

entertainment

Details of the scandal involving Sasha Banks and Naomi

Published

on

Details of the scandal involving Sasha Banks and Naomi

O this monday is raw was marked by a great deal of controversy WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks and Naomiwhich forced WWE to completely change its plans for main event make show.

According to PWInsider’s Mike Johnson, Sasha Banks and Naomi disagreed with the plans and tried to change them, but ended up handed over the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship and retired from the arena. The “Boss” had a meeting with Vince McMahon, but he did not want to change plans, and the fighter refused to fight. Rawaccompanied by Naomi.

According to Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp, Naomi was expected to win the Six-Pack Challenge, which would likely take the spotlight away from the women’s tag team division for a few weeks, with the division’s lack of direction becoming the basis for the attitude. taken by women’s teams two champions.

Sasha Banks and Naomi attempted to have a match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship against Dudrop and Nikki Ash for Hell in a Cell, but the request was denied. There was also speculation that Dudrop and Nikki Ash would interfere in a possible Raw Women’s Championship match between Naomi and Bianca Belair to later lead to a match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship, but this request was also denied.

It goes on to say that Sasha Banks and Naomi did not want to work with Becky Lynch and Asukaand that there were no plans to force teammates, whether champions or eventual candidates, to fight each other.

See also  Shouldn't you trust? Four Signs of the Dark Side of Friendship

Interestingly, Sasha Banks only follows 6 Twitter accounts (two fans, Naomi, Tamina, John Cena and Snoop Dogg), unfollowing WWE, Vince McMahon and others. Naomi posted two tweets interesting a few days ago, in which seems to criticize WWE e identifies multiple fightersincluding those who no longer work for the company.


What do you think about this whole situation involving WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks and Naomi?

Continue Reading

entertainment

Pregnant Sonya Jesus invites her daughter to become the godmother of the child: “He immediately began to cry …”

Published

on

Pregnant Sonya Jesus invites her daughter to become the godmother of the child: “He immediately began to cry ...”

Sonia Jesus is pregnant for the third time and found out the sex of the child this Sunday, May 15, during the gender reveal tea, which brought together the family and friends of the former Big Brother 2020 contestant.

The announcement of the baby’s gender was made just today on TVI’s “Dois at 10” live program, where Sonia Jesús and her husband Vitor Soares were present, and Here we believe.

In a conversation with Maria Botelho Moniz and Claudio Ramos, a businesswoman shared one of the moments that happened yesterday during a party: “I cooked something very cute (…) I invited Maiara to be godmother”revealed Sonya Jesus.

“It was also a very beautiful moment. I invited at that moment”

Sonia Jesus also shared how her eldest daughter reacted when she received the invitation: “She was crying, they made me a very beautiful body (…) and I put Maiara and Naisa at the DJ booth (…) I gathered everyone and said “Nissa has a surprise for Maiara”, she gave it to her, it was in the package, she opened it and started to read, she immediately started crying and said, “I accept.” It was a wonderful, wonderful moment.”

Remember that Sonia Jesus and Vitor Soares will become the parents of a boy who will be named Fabian. The couple is the father of Maiara and Naisa, aged 10 and 7.

Watch the moment here at minute 3:08

See also  "There are no stupid questions, there is a stupid relationship ..."
Continue Reading

Trending