Connect with us

entertainment

“Try to have only half the courage and the courage!”

Published

on

"Try to have only half the courage and the courage!"

On Tuesday 15 June, TVI aired the next program “Cristina Com Vida”, conducted by Cristina Ferreira. Special issue aimed at “Celebrate Portugal’s Euro 2020 Debut” and to predict a special broadcast that TVI will air next Saturday, June 19, the day of the broadcast of the match between Portugal and Germany in the second round of Group F competition.

So, at the beginning of today’s broadcast, Christina Ferreira arrived at TVI on a motorcycle, recalling her motorcycle trip in 2016 behind the Portuguese team’s bus after she won the European Championship:

“We are heading for victory. Portugal is on the right foot in this European Championship and we at TVI will be watching the game that could be decisive next Saturday, right here at your station you will be able to follow Portugal-Germany, me, and in 2016 year I already own a bike, I miss the crowd, and we miss the name, which we want to confirm. “– said the TV presenter, having arrived at TVI.

Faced with what was happening on television, Fanny Rodriguez decided to “applaud” Cristina Ferreira. The Somos Portugal presenter shared a photo of TVI’s Entertainment and Fiction Director and praised it in the description:

“Nobody makes money on television! Say what you say! Try to show only half the courage and the courage! “.

Now let’s see:

See also  Jesse J reveals that she had a miscarriage. "I decided to have a baby alone" - Current Events
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

entertainment

Zelensky was a surprise guest at Cannes and asked for a “new Chaplin to prove that cinema is not silent” – Observer

Published

on

Zelensky was a surprise guest at Cannes and asked for a "new Chaplin to prove that cinema is not silent" - Observer

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Tuesday that this is necessary “The new Chaplin will prove that cinema is not silent” before the war in Ukraine, in a message from Kyiv broadcast at the opening of the 75th Cannes Film Festival.

“We will continue to fight, we have no other choice. (…) I am convinced that the “dictator” will lose,” Zelensky said in front of the cream of world cinema, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin and the film “The Great Dictator” by Charlie Chaplin, which he repeatedly mentioned.

His video speech at the opening of the event caused surprise in the hall and a standing ovation from the audience, after which the Ukrainian president condemned the atrocities of the Russian war in Ukraine and called on the film world not to fall into silence. .

Is the movie going to shut up or talk about this (the war)? He asked.

“We need a new Chaplin to prove to us today that cinema is not silent. (…) Hatred will disappear in time, dictators will die,” he added in a serious tone.

A PUB • CONTINUE TO READ BELOW

In early April, Zelensky had already performed at the 64th Grammy Awards, a North American music award, to ask for help for his country.

The Cannes Film Festival, whose 75th edition began on Tuesday, promised that Ukraine would be “on everyone’s mind” by announcing a program in April that selected several films from the country.

Two generations of Ukrainian filmmakers will be featured, with “regular” Sergei Loznitsa, who presents “Tha Natural History of Destruction” about the destruction of German cities by the Allies during World War II World War II, and with the young Maxim Nakonechny, with “Bachenya Metelika”, which will be shown out of competition, in the parallel show “Un Certain Regard”.

See also  Kevin Owens may leave WWE

The event is completed at the last minute with a presentatione “Mariupoli 2”the last film by Lithuanian director Mantas Kvedaravichyus, who died in early April in Ukraine.

Against, meeting Kinomir refused to accept “official Russian representatives, state institutions or journalists representing the official line” of Russia, but declared its readiness to always welcome dissenters, starting with Kirill Serebrennikov. The Terrible Child of Russian cinema will open the competition on Wednesday with its new film La Femme de Tchaïkovsky (Tchaikovsky’s Wife), a candidate for the Palme d’Or.

On Tuesday afternoon, at the start of the opening ceremony, presented by actress Virginie Efira, the question of cinema’s political involvement was raised: “Can cinema change the world? I’m not sure. But it may change our understanding of him. And as a result, the world has really changed (…) Freelance filmmakers are what the Cannes Festival is celebrating.”

The war in Ukraine, which entered its 83rd day this Tuesday, has already forced more than 14 million people from their homes – about eight million internally displaced people and more than 6.2 million – to neighboring countries, according to the latest UN figures, which rates this migrant crisis as the worst in Europe since World War II (1939-1945).

Also, according to the UN, about 15 million people in Ukraine are in need of humanitarian assistance.

The Russian invasion, justified by Putin as the need to “denazify” and demilitarize Ukraine for Russia’s security, was condemned by the international community at large, which responded by sending weapons to Ukraine and imposing sanctions on Russia that cut across virtually every sector, from banking to sports.

See also  Jesse J reveals that she had a miscarriage. "I decided to have a baby alone" - Current Events

The UN confirmed on Tuesday that 3,752 civilians had died and 4,062 were injured, stressing that the real numbers could be much higher and would only become known when besieged towns or areas where heavy fighting has hitherto been accessed are available.

Continue Reading

entertainment

Diogo Carmona’s mother recalls reuniting with her son: “It was from the nerves. Tensed in the first minutes “

Published

on

Diogo Carmona's mother recalls reuniting with her son: “It was from the nerves.  Tensed in the first minutes "

This Tuesday May 17th Diogo Carmona and mother Patricia Carmonawere on SIC’s “Julia” program to talk about the peace that has been established between them after disagreements that have been the subject of media coverage in recent years, including allegations of robbery and aggression.

Giulia Pineiro asked the actor about what prompted him to take the first step towards reconciliation with his mother. “There was a time when I decided that I wanted to be independent and I was upset with my mother because of that. I decided to call him and we could make amends.”he explained.

“There have been many changes in my life over the past few years. I decided, “Okay, that doesn’t make sense. I’ll call you.’ I think it was a kind of pride.”he added.

Patricia says she was surprised:I was essentially afraid. It was the first e-mail, he offered to meet, and of course, I immediately agreed. The first meeting was nervous. Tension in the first few minutes because he is my son and I missed him a lot, just like in public. Then he began to recover very slowly. Things weren’t going well and they had to start staying and that had to leave him.”he said.

Maturity process

I reconciled about two years ago and since then everything has been going well between mother and son. “We had few discussions and we understand each other much better. We both learn from our mistakes” said Diego. Patricia, on the other hand, is very happy with her son, saying that it “I returned to my old sense of humor. I see him reborn. There is Diogo, who was before. So glad you’re back.”.

“What I needed was hugs. I didn’t think it was so soon. I felt that he was calm, in good spirits, with a maturity that I already knew, but which was hidden. He is calm and so am I.”highlighted.

See also  Top 10 Most Popular Instagram Posts in 2021

Watch the interview:

Continue Reading

entertainment

Details of the scandal involving Sasha Banks and Naomi

Published

on

Details of the scandal involving Sasha Banks and Naomi

O this monday is raw was marked by a great deal of controversy WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks and Naomiwhich forced WWE to completely change its plans for main event make show.

According to PWInsider’s Mike Johnson, Sasha Banks and Naomi disagreed with the plans and tried to change them, but ended up handed over the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship and retired from the arena. The “Boss” had a meeting with Vince McMahon, but he did not want to change plans, and the fighter refused to fight. Rawaccompanied by Naomi.

According to Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp, Naomi was expected to win the Six-Pack Challenge, which would likely take the spotlight away from the women’s tag team division for a few weeks, with the division’s lack of direction becoming the basis for the attitude. taken by women’s teams two champions.

Sasha Banks and Naomi attempted to have a match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship against Dudrop and Nikki Ash for Hell in a Cell, but the request was denied. There was also speculation that Dudrop and Nikki Ash would interfere in a possible Raw Women’s Championship match between Naomi and Bianca Belair to later lead to a match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship, but this request was also denied.

It goes on to say that Sasha Banks and Naomi did not want to work with Becky Lynch and Asukaand that there were no plans to force teammates, whether champions or eventual candidates, to fight each other.

See also  "Make no mistake, everyone has problems."

Interestingly, Sasha Banks only follows 6 Twitter accounts (two fans, Naomi, Tamina, John Cena and Snoop Dogg), unfollowing WWE, Vince McMahon and others. Naomi posted two tweets interesting a few days ago, in which seems to criticize WWE e identifies multiple fightersincluding those who no longer work for the company.


What do you think about this whole situation involving WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks and Naomi?

Continue Reading

Trending