Connect with us

entertainment

“If not for my wife, I would not be here anymore …”

Published

on

"If not for my wife, I would not be here anymore ..."

On Tuesday June 29th, ‘Goucha’ broadcast a conversation between Manuel Luis Gucci and Hugo Strada following accusations against a YouTuber of sexually and financially exploiting minors belonging to the Strada team, which Hugo created to improve the dreams of the little ones.

The case erupted in 2019 when a young man kissed Hugo Strada on the lips while Team Strada was participating in the Curto Circuito program on SIC Radical. Several charges followed, the YouTuber was charged with pedophilia and other sex crimes, and this led to an investigation by the State Department and the Attorney General’s Office, which culminated in a May 20 filing due to lack of evidence.

There was never excessive behavior, there was distorted behavior. The Strada team is currently standing still, but there are people who are still working with me. The struggle that was waged during these two years was difficult for me and for the young people who were part of the team.– explains Hugo Strada.

In an interview in which he presented his version of the facts after the closure of the case, Hugo Strada admitted to what he has lost over the past two years:[Perdi] Hope! They started looking at me from the outside, they banned me everywhere, I released two songs, no one wants me to appear on television, I’m taboo! I really felt what censorship was like, what it was like to be put aside for something I didn’t do. I lost a little hope … I opened the TV news about what I didn’t do“.

See also  Coronavirus: Labor Demands Review Of Airport Tests To Reduce Quarantine

Claiming that he was manipulating the images, Hugo Strada also opened his heart and talked about what his life had been like in the past two years, until the decision became known:It is hard to explain […] I can tell you that waking up every day is terrible. At the moment I have a great responsibility, I have a lot of people to whom I answer, a lot of people who need me to move in order to motivate them, I have more than 30 agents, I did not have fewer people, I have more people, I created more projects, I continued to work, I just hid so that I could work calmly“.

If not for my wife, she would not be here anymore! I gave up on life!“, Says Hugo Strada, who has no doubts that they are“ finished ”with him for the last two years.

Watch the video Here e Here

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

Prince William wrote an emotional letter about his mother on her birthday

Published

on

Prince William wrote an emotional letter about his mother on her birthday

People’s Eternal Princess, Dianaprince’s mother William and prince Harry, would celebrate her 61st birthday this Friday, July 1st if she were alive. Eldest son, husband Kate Middletoni didn’t want the date to be empty and dedicated a few words to his mother through an open letter.

William paid tribute to his mother during Diana Awardsawards created in honor of the princess and distinguishing the social and humanitarian activities of people aged 9 to 25, according to the magazine faces.

William began his emotional letter with the words:Congratulations to everyone who received the Diana award today. You are part of a generation of inspiring young people who are changing the world with their actions and I greatly admire your efforts.“, they say.

Your stories are wonderful. Many of you have faced great challenges during difficult times, but you have tirelessly overcome barriers to create a better future for all.“.

Congratulating the awardees, William said: “You are truly the embodiment of my mother’s legacy and I know she would be proud of all of you.. I believe there is no better way to celebrate your life and work than by recognizing these wonderful people who dedicate so much of their time and effort to helping others.“.

Recall that Princess Diana died on August 31, 1997 as a result of a fatal car accident in Paris.

Kate Middleton picks up baby during visit and William’s reaction goes viral

See also  Maureen Lipman: 'I'd have to be stark raving mad to support Boris Johnson' | Stage
Continue Reading

entertainment

Florbela Queiroz: “I keep texting my son every night”

Published

on

Florbela Queiroz: "I keep texting my son every night"

In the beginning of May, Florbela Queiroz lost a child after a heart attack. This Wednesday, June 29, the actress spoke to Manuel Luis Gusha and told how he survived death Manuel Joao Matias.

I keep sending messages every night that I used to send to Facebook, but I don’t get a response (…) When I post daily on Facebook, I always post to Manel. I write about life, about things, about people, about evil, which I did not know and do not know.said.

“I talk to him every day. I say “give me a dream with instructions” and, in fact, I get recommendations– said further.

AN EMOTIONAL MESSAGE FROM FLORBEL QEIROS TO HER SON: “I WILL BE WITH YOU SOON, IF GOD WILLS”

Moreover, Florbela Queiroz admitted that the death of her son turned her into “another man”but to no avail: “Only I Know”.

“Manel had a smile for me, a sense of humor… He had an impressive sense of humor. His father had a wonderful voice.”he recalled.

IN FLORBEL’S MOURNING, QEIROS SAYS: “EVERY DAY THE PAIN IS MORE MORE”

Remember that after Manuel’s death, the actress used social media to share a few outbursts. He was 44 years old and worked as a graphic editor.

See also  Actor James Michael Tyler, best known for his role as Gunther in Friends, dies - Observer
Continue Reading

entertainment

Philip Lemos on the bereavement of her brother Tony Lemos: ‘I talk to him in two very private places’

Published

on

Philip Lemos on the bereavement of her brother Tony Lemos: 'I talk to him in two very private places'

Philip Lemos talked to Giulia Pinheiro in the SIC “Julia” program. Singer Santamaria spoke about her personal life, namely the bereavement of her brother.

Tony Lemos started suffering from depression in 2017after breaking up with his ex-wife. The keyboardist and vocalist died at the age of 48 in 2020 as a result of burnout. A simple glance was enough: “I don’t think I’ll ever have complicity with anyone in my life. [além do irmão], not with my daughterhe said.

On the death of her brother, who was found dead at home after committing suicide, Filipa explained: “I think the pandemic has blocked my brother. He had a flaw, the same as mine: he thought too much, he was more worried about others., said. The artist said that Tony was “a man who saw no evil in anyone”but “In a pandemic, I think he considered himself incompetent in relation to others”.

Philippa Lemos, who has a degree in clinical psychology, also said she talks to her brother in two places: “There are two landmarks when I have very bad days: one of them is next to him, so to speak, physically, and the other in Foz do Douro, this is the place where I like to watch the sunset and meet myself again . ”these.

See also  Bad dream! Woman claims to be the mother of David Beckham's daughter and stalks the family
Continue Reading

Trending