Connect with us

sport

“This was the first time Ronaldo was happy to leave.”

Published

on

"This was the first time Ronaldo was happy to leave."

BUT Juventus scored an important home win this Saturday over the already champion Inter and continue to fight for a spot in the next group stage of the Champions League.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored the first goal of Vecchia Signora, but in the second half he was replaced by Andrea Pirlo – an option that the coach justified after the meeting.

“This may have been the first time he was happy to leave. We played with 10, and he would have to run and exhaust a lot to close a few gaps before the end of the match. Cristiano was pleased with the victory in dressing up. number “, – said the coach of Sky Sports Italy.

“It was important to keep hope. The only goal that we had was to win, and we achieved success, now we expect mistakes from others, ”Pirlo continued, analyzing what happened at the meeting.

“We had to have the same determination and willingness to fight for all the goals throughout the season. If this were so, we would not be fighting for a place in the top four. We made a lot of mistakes in games that seemed simple in theory. I shouldn’t have lost so many points, but this is a good team, we have room to grow, there is a good basis for good work, ”he concluded.

Read also: Juventus stabbed the new champion with the help of Cristiano Ronaldo

Minuto News nominated for the Marketeer Awards

ABOUT News per minute is one of the nominees for the 2021 competition. Marketer Awards, in the category Digital media… Voting will last until May 31.

See also  Victory and record after the attack

To help us win, simply visit the magazine’s initiative website. Marketerclicking Here, and proceed to filling out the form by selecting News per minute in category Digital media and then the registration of the vote. Thanks for your preference!

Always be the first to know.
Consumers’ Choice of the Internet Press for the fifth consecutive year.
Download our free app.


Download Google Play

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

sport

OFFICIAL: Palmeiras de Abel signs Tabata from Sporting CP

Published

on

OFFICIAL: Palmeiras de Abel signs Tabata from Sporting CP

Tonight Palmeiras officially announced the signing of Bruno Tabata from Sporting. as well as morefootball announced in due course.

Verdão said in a statement that the 25-year-old left-hander has initialed a contract that runs until June 2026.

In statements to the new club’s media, the Brazilian under-23 international said he wanted to sign for Palmeiras and stressed the role of Brazilian emblem coach Abel of Portugal in the decision.

“I was brought to Palmeiras for a number of reasons. When I heard about the interest, I told Sporting that I want to come here. There were long days of negotiations. I have always been very clear about my desires and I am very glad that everything went well, ”he began.

“It was the structure, the fact that the club is always fighting for titles, it was Mr. Abel who played a very important role in all this, in short, it was a set of things. First of all, Palmeiras is a giant club with an incredible history,” he added.

Bruno Tabata say goodbye Sporting after two seasons in which he played 52 matches, scored eight goals and won four titles, including the national championship. He previously represented Portimonense.

Now he is returning to Brazil, the one who completed his studies at Atlético de Mineiro.

See also  Diogo Dalot's "Perfect Night"
Continue Reading

sport

″Barcelona? I’ve never been in a situation like this in ten years″

Published

on

″Barcelona?  I've never been in a situation like this in ten years″

Alexander Dionisio

Statement by Cesar Azpilicueta, the Chelsea defender who came close to strengthening Barcelona but ended up extending his contract for another two seasons with the Blues, to the Daily Mail.

Repair: “It was a very rare situation. I did not have a contract until March, I played the necessary matches to trigger an automatic extension, but the club was sanctioned. Everyone spoke for me, but my actions spoke for themselves. I played without knowing what would happen. The new owners arrived and we had a very honest conversation. I decided that the best thing to do would be to stay at home.”

Barcelona: “Yes, there were negotiations. After the Club World Cup, I felt it was time to return to Spain, but I remained a Chelsea loyalist. I have never opposed the club. I had negotiations with Barcelona, ​​during which I explained everything. for them, such a market situation for ten years. The last time was in Marseille and this time it was different because there was this automatic renewal clause. I was a free agent for a while and who knows what could have happened. I decided to keep quiet because I thought there was already too much noise.”

Have you considered leaving Chelsea? “Of course, there was a turning point in the Club World Cup. I fought hard for this trophy, I was the only player to win every trophy the club played in. From that moment on, I felt different. I thought: Wow, I’ve won everything there is to win at this club, maybe a new chapter will be the next step.” Then I paid the price for playing from December to February. I’m no longer a boy and I played every three days in position [ala] which requires a lot of energy. over the past two months [da época]was not so good physically.

See also  Victory and record after the attack

Nova was not Chelsea: “I really look forward to it, otherwise I would not last. I was very honest with the club and had a meeting with the management. They wanted me to stay to lead the team on and off the field. thanks to them for that, they have been very honest and transparent from day one. I felt a responsibility to stay in my house. My family is happy here and we have a new project with new players and a lot of young people. I feel good and I’m ready for what’s to come.”

Continue Reading

sport

World Jiu-Jitsu Champion Shot in the Head at a Party

Published

on

World Jiu-Jitsu Champion Shot in the Head at a Party

The Brazilian sport has woken up in shock at the death of Leandro Lo, multiple world jujitsu champion, who was shot in the head while partying in Sao Paulo.

Luo was still taken to the hospital, but she was declared brain dead a few hours later.

The suspect in the crime is a 30-year-old military policeman, with whom the athlete had a quarrel, after which he disappeared. Lieutenant Enrique Veloso of the São Paulo military police later turned himself in to the authorities and was detained for questioning, as he was given a 30-day preventive arrest.

Veloso was taken to the police station to testify and will later be transferred to a special prison for security agents, according to the Sao Paulo Civil Police.

According to witnesses, the fighter, for reasons yet unknown, got into an argument with Veloso, apparently while intoxicated, and immobilized the policeman with a handrail characteristic of martial arts.

As soon as he freed himself, the assailant drew a pistol and shot the world champion in the head.

Leandro Pereira do Nascimento Lo, 33, was an eight-time jiu-jitsu world champion in five different categories and won five world titles in this modality, as well as eight Pan American titles in this modality.

The fighter was still active and won a new world title in May of this year, but already in the light heavyweight division. The Brazilian had plans to play in the US Championship in the coming days.

[artigo atualizado]

Continue Reading

Trending