In a strategy to oppose the creation of the CPI MEC, pro-government senators argue that a commission called upon to investigate violations in the Ministry of Education should begin work only after the “empty” list of other requests already submitted.
The measures have already been discussed behind the scenes and were officially announced yesterday, the same day that the opposition filed a CPI request to investigate allegations of corruption and human trafficking in the Ministry of Education.
MPs also defended at a public hearing yesterday an adjustment to transfers from the federal government to the Mobile Ambulance Service, the old and better known as Samu, the community’s emergency response program.
According to parliamentarians, without an increase in budgetary appropriations, the service runs the risk of paralyzing throughout the country. The funding crisis has been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Federal MP Carmen Zanotto (Citizenship-SC) also demanded more resources for Samu. And like everything else in national politics, he was accompanied by Minas Gerais federal MP Paulo Guedes (PT-MG). Samu is currently funded by the Union, states and municipalities on a tripartite basis.
But the best is yet to come. He descended from the mayor of Barra de Só Miguel (AL), Benedito de Lear (PP), who is also the father of the President of the Chamber of Deputies, Arthur Lear (PP), lost his patience with Bolsonarist voters in the official government. event yesterday morning.
The 80-year-old politician was with his son and President Jair Bolsonaro (PL) in Macei. Extending his speech for more than 10 minutes, the mayor began to ask the supporters of the incumbent president to stop his participation.
After listening, the 80-year-old politician was next to the son of Artur Lear and President Bolsonaro in Macei. “What? You want to go, boy? You don’t know me, do you? You don’t know the history of Alagoas! Get out! Go away, you bastard…” he said irritably into the microphone. He then continued his speech for a few more minutes. lie and they keep telling me to leave, n…!” he finished later, rather annoyed.
“Speak in English”?
News for those who dream of living in the US, the issuance of “green cards”, as permanent residence visas are called, guaranteeing the right to live and work in the United States of America (USA), has also increased and reached its peak, the second highest level in history , with 17,952 new expeditions to the Brazilians. And labor shortages have played a big role in boosting those numbers, with 11.5 million job openings in the United States in the first quarter of this year alone, the highest ever recorded in the country’s history.
light of hope
“STF in the 21st century” was the topic of a lecture given by Minister Crmen Lcia of the Federal Supreme Court (STF) at the Escola da Magistratura do Estado do Rio de Janeiro. “I am sure that in every region they are in, they will be a light of hope for every person who seeks them, because in this way we will have a truly free, just and solidarity society.” And he made it clear: “so that we have a real democracy, in which people believe and with the presence of judges who guarantee the law.” She added that judges should be aware of their duties and conscience and their importance.
Minister Gilmar Mendez said the hearing was important to understand the complexity of the issue and that a quick solution was needed as rising fuel prices hit the most vulnerable more hard. J. Rui Costa (PT–BA) stressed that Brazil’s fuel chain is an oligopolistic market. “Will the potential tax cut be passed on to the consumer, or will it be included as a profit for companies?” After the work was started and a reconciliation was proposed between the parties, it has so far remained inconclusive.
An increase in reports of sexual harassment on buses, subways and football stadiums in Belo Horizonte has prompted Counselor Roubaud (photo) (PP) to demand further public discussion of the issue by the Commission on Education, Science, Technology, Culture, Sports. Leisure and tourism city hall. The goal is to assess the situation and find measures to prevent and combat this practice with representatives of the metro and bus companies, stadium administrators, the Ministry of State Power, and the civil and military police. You had it yesterday, did you go to the studio? Is it tired?
Senate in AO
The Federal Senate (SF) approved PLV 16/2022 (MP 1,104/2022), which facilitates fundraising for the rural sector by allowing the use of solidarity guarantee funds for all financial transactions related to rural commercial activities. Go healthy. Any change made to the text of the Interim Measure (TA) makes this issue a PLV. After final approval by the Senate or House, the PLV is sent by the President of the Republic. If approved without changes, the deputy is sent for approval to the chairman of the Senate or the Federal Chamber.
- Minister Gilmar Mendez declared the hearings closed as there was nothing more to discuss, thanking everyone for their presence. The minutes of the hearing will be signed electronically only by the Minister Rapporteur who presided over the act, as it was held virtually.
- In time for the “Speak English” tag: the so-called lab coat escape from Brazil has already become a reality, many medical professionals are changing their lives and countries by changing reals to dollars, but first they need to go through the processes of revalidating their diploma and visa to work in USA.
- Another one just in time, this time with a score. There was football: the hearing will take place next Thursday, starting at 13:00, in the plenary session of Helvsio Arantes and will be broadcast live on the CMBH portal. Interested parties can submit questions and comments through the already available electronic form.
- rare, but there is good news. Electricity consumers will have a smaller increase in electricity bills. The President of the Republic of Jair, Messias Bolsonaro (PL), has authorized without veto Law No. 14,385 published yesterday in the “Diário Oficial da União” (DOU).
- The law changed the rules of the National Electricity Agency (Aneel) to expedite the refund of amounts charged in excess of PIS/Cofins. The return will come from a smaller increase in electricity tariffs. There is no short circuit, enough for today. THE END!