Connect with us

World

Megan McCain rips up the media for giving ‘very little attention’ to the Middle East peace deal: Trump deserves praise

Published

on

Megan McCain rips up the media for giving 'very little attention' to the Middle East peace deal: Trump deserves praise

Co-host of “The View” Megan McCain struck the media for downplaying the historic peace deal President Trump mediation between Israel, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain.

During a discussion on Wednesday about ABC News, which featured Trump, McCain pointed to his reference to the Abraham Accords, which were signed at the White House earlier that day.

“I want this to get more attention and respect,” McCain told her co-hosts. “I know it’s hard to give any victories to the Trump administration, but I always try to be fair and name the balls and kicks the way we see them. You are witnessing a complete geopolitical realignment in the Middle East against Iran and Israel. And there are rumors that Saudi Arabia may join. “

The only conservative voice on ABC’s daytime talk show called the White House signing ceremony “a really big day.”

KUSHNER CANCELS INTERVIEW WITH ANDREA MITCHELL MSNBC AFTER THE SAID THAT ABRAHAM’S CHORDS ARE “NOT THE MIDDLE EAST”

“For all the pride and nonsense we’ve seen in this administration about bringing peace to the Middle East, this is really a huge step,” McCain continued. “And I saw President Trump talk about it and was very pleased yesterday. Very little attention is paid to this in the scheme of things because of how large it is. And I just wish we could … just take a minute and really appreciate the fact that there are now Israeli embassies in the Middle East, and this is a truly amazing step forward towards peace in the Middle East, and for any pro-Israel American. it was a really big day. “

See also  COVID-19. AstraZeneca Admits Antibody Treatment Has Not Proven to Work

Many media outlets tried to play down the significance of the agreement between Israel, the UAE and Bahrain. Andrea Mitchell, chief foreign affairs correspondent for NBC News, insisted that the Abrahamic Accords did not mean “Middle East peace.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

CNN spent most of its programming on potential health risks in conjunction with the White House event, which was held to commemorate the deals amid the pandemic.

The anti-Trump network has shamed the Trump administration for the “large crowd” and “slight social distancing” that took place, suggesting that the event could become a super-proliferator of the coronavirus.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

World

Prominent colonel criticizes Russian invasion of Ukraine on Russian state television: ‘We must be prepared to lose this war’

Published

on

José Milhazes and Nuno Rogueiro reviewed Tuesday an interview with Mikhail Khodaryonok, “the most respected colonel,” a Russian military analyst and anti-aircraft missile specialist. According to SIC observers, the colonel warned Russia and said that Ukraine was capable of arming one million people.

“He said: “We, Russia, are not in a position to resist or win over a million well-armed people. (…) They are more motivated than ever, well prepared and trained,” Nuno Rogueiro translated.

Mikhail Khodarenok also stated on a Russian state television program that Russia could lose the war and that the world is against the Putin regime.

However, Jose Milhazes believes that the statements of the famous Russian colonel “will not change the mentality of Russians if coffins do not start appearing in Russia en masse.”

As for the fate of the Azovstal soldiers evacuated on Monday from a compound in Mariupol and taken to Russian-controlled areas, Milkhazes said that Russia would try to “roll back the process” and “detain the Ukrainian military.” The SIC commentator echoed the Kremlin spokesman’s claim that international laws would be respected and warned: “There is a law in Russia that states that domestic laws take precedence over international ones.”

In turn, Nuno Rogueiro does not believe that Russia can lightly decide to violate the agreement. “Russia will not have much interest in assuaging a grudge and losing something that it can still gain in the process.” He added that, according to his own information, Russia “was solemnly warned” by the United States that it would “suffer hitherto unimaginable consequences” if it attacked soldiers at Azovstal.

See also  Finland officially announces NATO membership candidate - Newsroom

Continue Reading

World

After the surrender at Azovstal, the fate of Ukrainian soldiers is unclear – Obozrevatel

Published

on

You have free access to all Observer articles as a subscriber.

The withdrawal of hundreds of Ukrainian soldiers who had been at the Azovstal plant in Mariupol since the beginning of the war raised the question: what was the fate of those who surrendered? Ukraine has announced that a prisoner exchange will take place, while Russia is showing signs that the men, who remained for months at the factory in Russian-controlled territory, have another destination.

On the day of the surrender, the Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine confirmed the withdrawal of 53 soldiers who needed medical attention and another 211 soldiers who were inside the Azovstal steel plant. All were transported to regions controlled by the troops of Vladimir Putin.

Although a Ukrainian official said the aim is to exchange these soldiers for Russian prisoners of war, the Kremlin’s position is still unclear, especially after one of the deputies involved in the peace talks with Kyiv came to defend the death penalty for soldiers withdrawn from Azovstal. .

Give up? In total, 264 soldiers were withdrawn from Azovstal. The army said it had “completed” the defense of the plant

A PUB • CONTINUE TO READ BELOW

If Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov assured that the soldiers would be treated “in accordance with international standards,” then so be it. that Russia should “think well” about imposing capital punishment on the members of the Azov battalion, who have now been withdrawn from the Azovstal metallurgical plant.

“They do not deserve to live after the heinous crimes against humanity that they have committed and that are constantly being committed against our prisoners,” he said, quoted by Reuters.

Already on Tuesday it became known that on May 26 the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation will decide on the recognition of the Azov battalion as a terrorist organization. According to the Interfax news agency, cited by the BBC, it will be Russian justice that will “judge the nationalist paramilitary association Azov, deciding whether it is a” terrorist organization “.

According to the Russian news agency RIA, Russian MP Sultan Khamzaev also said that “all nationalists should be convicted for the grave crimes they have committed” and sentenced to “life imprisonment.”

Azov. Neo-Nazis or Russian propaganda? History and ideology of the battalion that survived in Mariupol

See also  13-year-old boy among those arrested for child deaths in the UK
Continue Reading

World

Putin will make military decisions at the level of colonel or brigade | Russia

Published

on


Russian President Vladimir Putin will be so involved in the war in Ukraine that he will make military decisions, which are usually the responsibility of colonels or brigadier generals, usually leading teams of 700 to 900 troops, Western military sources cited by the British press office said. Click.

Continue Reading

Trending