Connect with us

entertainment

Everton Transfer News: Toffee Negotiates Third Deal With Allan And Rodriguez Completed | Football | Sport

Published

on

Everton Transfer News: Toffee Negotiates Third Deal With Allan And Rodriguez Completed |  Football |  Sport

Everton still wants to attract Abdoulaye Dookur, even if they can strike deals with both Allan and James Rodriguez. Carlo Ancelotti is looking to solidify his Toffee’s midfield and is poised to have Allan as his first boss.

A £ 22 million deal with £ 2.6 million worth of accessories has been cleared with Napoli for a Brazilian holder who spent five years in Serie A.

The 29-year-old, who turns 30 in January, remains an important part of Napoli. He played 33 games last season, facing Everton’s top rivals Liverpool at home and away in the Champions League.

But Ancelotti intends to beat the South American away from Naples, and it is believed that personal conditions have been agreed, and Napoli chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis publicly said goodbye to the player.

Allan is due to undergo a medical checkup at Merseyside this week, and with his arrival nearly confirmed, Everton is working hard on other deals at the same time.

Everton boss Ancelotti is especially keen to reunite with attacking midfielder Rodriguez, with whom he worked at Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.

Rodriguez, 29, has entered the final year of his Bernabeu contract and Los Blancos are poised to push him further after he only started five times in La Liga last season but want £ 25m for his talents. A possible loan deal was also discussed as an opportunity.

The Colombian has gone through a period of indifference in the Spanish capital since joining the Monaco team for £ 63m following his brilliant performance at the 2014 World Cup.

See also  Iara Diaz on "The King of Aspirators": "We communicate better as friends" - Ferver

Ancelotti, the man who signed him at Real Madrid six years ago, is believed to have had phone calls with the player to persuade him to move to Goodison Park.

Rodriguez was dropped from pre-season training due to the champions of Spain. The keeperAncelotti is confident he will complete the playmaker deal before Everton kick off their new Premier League campaign against Tottenham on Sunday 13 September.

But the report adds that even if Allan and Rodriguez are added to the squad, the Italian coach still wants to reinvent Everton’s midfield with another addition, Dookur.

Everton is said to be in talks with Watford over a long-time Frenchman who was linked to the move to Merseyside and was the subject of rejected applications last summer, including one just under £ 37 million.

Watford’s demotion in the championship means they are vulnerable to losing some of their best players, including Dukura, who can play multiple roles in the middle.

The 27-year-old has scored 17 goals and 12 assists in 129 Premier League appearances for the Hertfordshire club. He can be used as an attacking midfielder or in a more defensive role.

With Everton featuring Allan and possibly Rodriguez, Doukur would appear to have been used as a midfielder.

IN Watford observer It was reported last week that with Everton and Watford at odds in the assessments of former Rennes ace, the player also has opportunities outside the Premier League.

Meanwhile, ESPN FC’s Craig Burleigh fears Everton will have a hard time restructuring their starting lineup in the No. 10 Rodriguez area.

See also  Kalorama: New Summer Festival in Portugal Brings Arctic Monkeys and Kraftwerk | Song

“If you are a football fan and are signing a player of this caliber, this level of talent, then this is exciting,” Burleigh told ESPN FC.

“But I just don’t understand where everything fits, to be honest. Cause if you’ve looked at Everton in the last six months or so, they’ve had two at the top.

“That may change, but they stepped forward a little too early with Richarlison and Calvert-Levin, and they used their physical strength to try and fall behind.

“But you have to build everything around [Rodriguez]…

“You have to have runners, workers and vaccinations around you because in general Everton did not dominate the games.

“We know James Rodriguez is not the first in line when it comes to back work, so in terms of talent, yes, but it could be something like Mesut Ozil at Arsenal where you have all that talent. but how does he fit into the current team?

“This is what I see in the current Everton lineup.”

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

entertainment

Bradley Cooper starred in a nude scene: “It was very hard”

Published

on

Bradley Cooper starred in a nude scene: "It was very hard"

(reproduction on Instagram, nightmare movie)

Just over a week left before the premiere. Alley of Nightmares, a thriller psychological William Del Toro, which features a lavish cast including Cate Blanchett, Toni Collette, Rooney Mara and Bradley Cooper. The actor spoke about filming Hollywood Reporter and his submission to the character.

“We wanted [o ator e o realizador] to really explore the theme of the film, and to really do that, we needed to be emotionally naked and full of soul.he began by counting. But the same script happened literally for the project, it was the first time the 47-year-old actor had starred in a frontal nudity scene, a decision not taken lightly.

I remember reading the script and thinking, “He’s a punk in this tub, and he’s serving history.” You must do it” commented on the first contact with the script, which received several suggestions from the actors. “I still remember the day when stayed naked in front of the team for six hoursand it was Toni Collette’s first day. It was like “Wow”. It was very hard.”, described the film, which took two and a half years to shoot.

In the same interview, Bradley Cooper assured that it was not unreasonable nudity and that he never backed down from his decision.

See also  Nuno Santos to head CNN Portugal, but no decision to leave TVI CEO | A television
Continue Reading

entertainment

Laura Figueiredo takes her daughter to work: “I’m afraid to send her to school”

Published

on

Laura Figueiredo takes her daughter to work: "I'm afraid to send her to school"

This Monday, January 17th, Laura Figueiredo shared a few stories in your instagram page, where he reveals that he took his daughter with him, Beatriceto work and explains why.

“On Friday, Bia arrived with a brutal virus. On Saturday after dinner it felt better there, but yesterday … “, began with an explanation, showing that a four-year-old girl was in the hospital and that she did not have Covid-19.

Then the former presenter Fama Show explained why he decided to take his daughter to work with him: “Today is better? Yes. But if only yesterday I had a virus, I’m afraid to send it to school today, no go she gives it to some little friend, some little friend who might have a little brother at home, a pregnant mother. This is my way of thinking. I know that not everyone has the opportunity to take their children to work, but if they can … “.

“I am not saying that those who send their children to school do not think about others. This is not a criticism guys. This is my share and understand how you think”he added.

MICHAEL CARREIRA SHARING ROMANTIC MOMENTS WITH LAURA FIGUEIREDO

to a companion Mikael Carreira He also said that this is the second virus he has contracted, as did his daughter: “Ninja recovered in 24 hours and I am still looking for my body because my soul has run away. I already realized that I am a person who never gets sick, but I should have zero resistance to childhood viruses..

Finally, Laura Figueiredo shared pictures of herself with her daughter and dog. Snow, after hours. “We all went to work. It feels like we went on vacation or on a tour. Tomorrow we go toglue,” he concluded.

See also  Tears and emotions at the last goodbye to Rogerio Zamora - Famous

Continue Reading

entertainment

Journalist Luis Maya in mourning. “The woman who raised me is dead”

Published

on

Journalist Luis Maya in mourning.  "The woman who raised me is dead"

luís Maia is going through this Monday, January 17, a particularly painful day. The SIC journalist said goodbye to one of the most important people in his life, his godmother.

“The woman who raised me died, who accompanied me in my childhood, youth, in all difficult moments, who conveyed to me values, who taught me the importance of respect, honesty and gratitude. It is thanks to her that I am here. today. I owe him my life,” he begins with a statement in a farewell message he shared on his official Instagram account.

“She is my godmother, but I have the same love for her as a son for his mother,” he assures.

“Lately, I just breathed. He didn’t move anymore. He didn’t communicate. I was just waiting for her time to come. memories of beautiful moments and everything I would rather believe you heard the words I said to you when I went to say goodbye days before I took my last breath.
I love you godmother. Forever ends.

To these emotional words, Luis Maya added a charming photograph in which he appeared next to such an important woman in his life.

Read also: Paulo Vintem in mourning after the death of his grandfather. “I’ll miss you”

Always be the first to know.
6th year in a row Consumers Choice and Five Star Award for Online Press.
Download our free app.

See also  "I'm a grown woman". Barbara Norton de Matos turns 42
Continue Reading

Trending