Connect with us

Top News

Kimberly Guilfoyle – Donald Trump Jr.’s boyfriend and high-ranking Trump campaign officials – positive test for coronavirus

Published

on

Kimberly Guilfoyle - Donald Trump Jr.'s boyfriend and high-ranking Trump campaign officials - positive test for coronavirus

“After testing positive, Kimberly was immediately isolated to limit exposure,” said Sergio Gor, chief of staff for the Trump Victory Finance Committee. “He is fine, and will be retested to make sure his diagnosis is correct because he has no symptoms but as a precaution he will cancel all future events. Donald Trump Jr. is tested negative, but as a precaution also isolates himself and cancels all public events. . ” “

Guilfoyle tested positive in South Dakota before he was scheduled to attend the President’s event at Mount Rushmore, someone familiar with the matter and campaign sources who understood the problem said.

Guilfoyle has not been with the President and Donald Trump Jr. so far stated negative, said people familiar with the matter. The source said Guilfoyle had no recent contact with the President, but he was in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and was backstage for a rally there and, also at an event in Phoenix.
A former Fox News personality, Guilfoyle took on the role earlier this year as national chair of the Trump Victory Finance Committee, where he was credited with expanding the fundraising ranks.

Guilfoyle and Trump Jr. has been in the highland region which has hosted high-dollar fundraising for several days, people familiar with the matter said.

Guilfoyle “has been with many campaign donors” in the last few days, said one source who was aware of the problem.

Called the “West Mountain Ranch Retreat,” one of the events took place at Gallatin Gateway, Montana, from Tuesday to Thursday, according to one person.

See also  The Portuguese ambassador was "very proud" to hear Nicolás Maduro talking about the Portuguese.

Another event is referred to as the “Rapid City Roundup Retreat” in Rapid City, South Dakota, from Thursday to Friday.

People say Guilfoyle was not seen wearing a mask during the event.

He was not the first person to be close to the President to test positive for the virus. A member of the Navy who serves as one of Trump’s personal valet was tested positive in May. In addition, eight of Trump’s preliminary team staff in Tulsa tested positive for the corona virus.
All Trump campaign staff working at the rally in Tulsa quarantined last week after interacting with several colleagues who were later tested positive for the corona virus, CNN reported at the time. Campaign helpers are tested before the event, according to Trump’s campaign safety protocols.
The news about the Guilfoyle test came not long after Trump Jr. posted an image that incorrectly suggested that masks and faceplants did not help prevent the spread of highly contagious viruses.

Experts say wearing a mask or other face covering can reduce Covid-19 transmission by 50%.

Earlier this week, Trump Jr. posted a picture on Facebook of a lab where scientists worked on certain hazmat suits known as positive pressure suits. The text in the picture says, “This is what the virologist uses to protect himself from the virus. However, don’t worry. Your bandana might function too.”

This picture comes from 2017 and was taken at the Wuhan Virology Institute in Wuhan in Hubei province, central China.

In posting the picture, Trump Jr. write, “Solid points.” The post has received more than 40,000 shares and more than 69,000 reactions on Facebook.

See also  Government Completes Thousand Days of Supply for Brazilian People - Portuguese (Brazil)

This story has been updated with additional details.

CNN Fredreka Schouten, Maeve Reston, Ryan Nobles, Donald Judd and Kate Sullivan contributed to this report.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top News

Portuguese historical films will premiere on 29 December.

Published

on

Portuguese historical films will premiere on 29 December.

Method Media Bermuda will present the documentary FABRIC: Portuguese History in Bermuda on Thursday, December 29 at the Underwater Research Institute of Bermuda.

A spokesperson said: “Method Media is proud to bring Bermuda Fabric: Portugal History to Bermuda for its 5th and 6th showing at the Bermuda Underwater Observatory. In November and December 2019, Cloth: A Portuguese Story in Bermuda had four sold-out screenings. Now that Bermuda has reopened after the pandemic, it’s time to bring the film back for at least two screenings.

“There are tickets Ptix.bm For $ 20 – sessions at 15:30 and 18:00. Both screenings will be followed by a short Q&A session.

Director and producer Milton Raboso says, “FABRIC is a definitive account of the Portuguese community in Bermuda and its 151 years of history, but it also places Bermuda, Acors and Portugal in the world history and the events that have fueled those 151 years.

“It took more than 10 years to implement FABRIC. The film was supported by the Minister of Culture, the Government of the Azores and private donors.

Bermuda Media Method [MMB] Created in 2011 by producer Milton Raposo. MMB has created content for a wide range of clients: Bermuda’s new hospital renovation, reinsurance, travel campaigns, international sports and more. MMB pays special attention to artistic, cultural and historical content.

More about

#History of Bermuda #A photo #Portuguese

Model: Everybody, Entertainment, Movies/Movies, History, News

See also  The Portuguese ambassador was "very proud" to hear Nicolás Maduro talking about the Portuguese.
Continue Reading

Top News

CRISTANO RONALDO CAN MAKE UP A GIANT IN CARIOCA AND PORTUGUESE TECHNICIAN SAYS ‘There will be room’

Published

on

CRISTANO RONALDO CAN MAKE UP A GIANT IN CARIOCA AND PORTUGUESE TECHNICIAN SAYS 'There will be room'

News

This is a fact or event of journalistic interest. This may be new or recent information. This also applies to the novelty of an already known situation.

Article

Mostly original text. Expresses the opinion of the author, but not necessarily the opinion of the newspaper. It can be written by journalists or specialists from different fields.

Investigative

A report that contains unknown facts or episodes with a pronounced denunciatory content. This requires special methods and resources.

Content commerce

Editorial content that offers the reader conditions for making purchases.

Analysis

This is the interpretation of the news, taking into account information that goes beyond the facts told. It uses data, brings events and scenario forecasts, as well as past contexts.

Editorial

Analytical text translating the official position of the vehicle in relation to the facts covered.

Sponsored

This is an institutional article on a topic of interest to the company sponsoring the report.

fact checking

Content that confirms the accuracy and authenticity of the disclosed information or facts.

Context

This is an article that brings subsidies, historical data and relevant information to help understand a fact or news.

special

An exciting report that details the various aspects and developments of this topic. It brings data, statistics, historical context, as well as stories of characters that are affected by or directly related to the topic in question.

Criticism

A text with detailed analysis and opinions on products, services and works of art in a wide variety of fields such as literature, music, film and visual arts.

Continue Reading

Top News

Maestro de Braga is the first Portuguese in the National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba.

Published

on

Maestro de Braga is the first Portuguese in the National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba.

Maestro Filipe Cunha, Artistic Director of the Philharmonic Orchestra of Braga, has been invited to conduct the Cuban National Symphony Orchestra, as announced today.

According to a statement sent by O MINHO, “he will be the first Portuguese conductor to conduct this orchestra in its entire history.”

In addition to this orchestra, the maestro will also work with the Lyceo Mozarteum de la Habana Symphony Orchestra.

The concerts will take place on 4 and 12 March 2023 at the National Theater of Cuba in Havana.

In the words of the maestro, quoted in the statement, “these will be very beautiful concerts with difficult but very complex pieces” and therefore he feels “very motivated”.

From the very beginning, Rachmaninoff’s Piano Concerto No. 2 will be performed by an Italian pianist (Luigi Borzillo), whom the maestro wants to bring to Portugal later this year. In the same concert, Mendelshon’s First Symphony will be performed.

Then, at the second concert, in the company of the Mexican clarinetist Angel Zedillo, he will perform the Louis Sfora Concerto No. 2. In this concert, the maestro also conducts Tchaikovsky’s Fifth Symphony.

“This is an international recognition of my work. An invitation that I accept with humility and great responsibility. I was surprised to learn that I would be the first Portuguese member of the Cuban National Symphony Orchestra. This is a very great honor,” the maestro said in a statement.

“I take with me the name of the city of Braga and Portugal with all the responsibility that goes with it, and I hope to do a good job there, leaving a good image and putting on great concerts. These will be very special concerts because, in addition to performing pieces that I love, especially Rachmaninov and Tchaikovsky, I will be directing two wonderful soloists who are also my friends. It will be very beautiful,” concludes Filipe Cunha.

See also  Trump praised the organizers of the demonstration against Governor Cuomo's lockdown orders

Continue Reading

Trending