Connect with us

Top News

Yankees and Mets are not subject to coronavirus quarantine

Published

on

Yankees and Mets are not subject to coronavirus quarantine

The Yankees and Mets will not bow to the tri-state travel advisory issued Wednesday, which requires travelers from countries with high COVID-19 cases to be quarantined themselves for 14 days after arriving in New York.

With the Yankees and Mets relocating the resumption of spring training to their respective stadiums, dozens of players will travel to New York from various countries, including Florida – where both teams have players training at team facilities before they are closed – who are currently experiencing one the worst coronavirus outbreak in the country. Once the regular season begins, the Yankees and the Mets both play opponents of the division in Florida.

Governor Andrew Cuomo said travel arrangements with the team were set before the announcement of the quarantine policy.

“When I announced it, I talked with the Yankees and Mets about this and I said that the New York health commissioner would develop a protocol with them to raise their players. This was last week, “Cuomo said at WAMC. “And we have done that. … They have a protocol that when the players show up, they will be tested and saliva tested, swabs tested, etc. They have all the protocols, which existed before quarantine. “

Cuomo rejected the notion that the team received special treatment.

“First, it precedes quarantine, if you want to get technical,” Cuomo said. “Yes, I can say, ‘I renege on the agreement I made with you’ – I know you made an agreement with the state governor, and the state health department, but we just want now that we will change because we came in quarantine – but even in quarantine … the health commissioner has certain authority to handle certain classes. And look, better than quarantine, I’d rather ask someone to be tested immediately when landing, that’s the best way to make sure no one spreads the infection. “

See also  The Star of TaylorMade Driving Relief game is an amazing Seminole

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top News

Luana Piovani goes to Portugal’s Golden Globes with her boyfriend

Published

on

Luana Piovani goes to Portugal's Golden Globes with her boyfriend



Luana Piovani

Photo: Instagram/@luanapiovani/Famous and Celebrities

This Sunday, the 2nd, actress Luana Piovani went to the Portuguese Golden Globes along with her boyfriend Lucas Bittencourt. In her Instagram, the actress praised the outfits they were wearing.

Ready for the Golden Globes. Great guy. We are very, very luxurious, my love,” said Luana. While Lucas was wearing a black suit, she was wearing a short white lace dress with green accents at the waist.



Luana Piovani at the Golden Globes.  -

Luana Piovani at the Golden Globes. –

Photo: Instagram/@luanapiovani/Famous and Celebrities

“Long live the Golden Globes and long live you, my love, who accompanied me and constantly gave me a hand, because I have very high heels and I have a problem knee,” the actress shared.

Luana Piovani revealed the reason for the breakup with Pedro Scooby

Actress Luana Piovani finally revealed the real reason behind his breakup with surfer and former BBB Pedro Scooby. In the documentary “A Vida é Irada, Vamos Curtir”, the actress recalled the tense moment they went through due to the inattention of the athlete, which eventually became the trigger for the divorce.

While they are traveling with their family, Pedro forgot to extend their stay, leaving Luana with nowhere to go with her children and several problems to deal with. “I had to leave before 13:00 the next day because the property was already rented out. With three children and twelve suitcases, Luna remembered. “When I hung up, I took the ring off my finger, put it on the table and said, ‘My marriage just ended.’ indicated.

+The best content in your email for free. Choose your favorite Terra newsletter. Click here!

See also  SpaceX launches the first astronaut on a joint mission with NASA
Continue Reading

Top News

Portugal loses to meet Slovenia in the 1/8 finals of the Table Tennis World Cup – Observer

Published

on

Portugal loses to meet Slovenia in the 1/8 finals of the Table Tennis World Cup - Observer

The Portugal men’s table tennis team lost 3-1 to Denmark on Tuesday, but have already secured their place in the 1/8 finals of the World Team Championship, in which they will play with Slovenia.

Portugal, ranked ninth in the world rankings, proved itself in the previous two rounds against Slovakia with a score of 3:1 and against Brazil with a score of 3:2, thus guaranteeing not only access to the playoffs of the World Cup, which occupies a place in Chengdu, China, but also a victory in Group 6.

Without Marcos Freitas, the Portuguese player best positioned in the world hierarchy in which he is ranked 33rd, the national team won one game, Joao Heraldo, world number 49, over Anders Lind, 156th in the rankings, at 3- 1, with ends 11-9, 11-9, 8-11 and 11-5.

Diogo Chen (692nd), who replaced Marcos Freitas, lost the first two games he played in the tournament to Thor Christensen (891st) 3-0 (6-11, 9-11 and 8-11) and Anders Lind . , with a score of 3-1 (8-11, 11-6, 5-11 and 14-16), while João Monteiro (83rd) was surprised by Tobias Rasmussen (363rd) with a score of 3-0, with ends 12-14, 9-11 and 8-11.

THE PUB • CONTINUE TO READ BELOW

The Portuguese team could not get even with an exception introduced by Denmark in the round of 16 of the 2021 European Championship.which suffered its first setback in the competition and did not even shake the first place in the group, as it had the advantage of head-to-head with Brazil and Slovakia, who faced each other on Tuesday, with the South Americans winning 3-0.

See also  Informal Template - PCDF - Position: Agent - Portuguese

Portugal finished level with Brazil, while Slovakia was third and Denmark fourth, and will face Slovenia, the 14th team in the world, with Darko Jocic standing out as eighth in the individual pecking order and second in Europe.

The Slovenian national team, which beat Thailand (3:0), Puerto Rico (3:1) and the USA (3:0) in Chengdu and lost only to the hosts and the very favorite China (3:0), beat Portugal in the final of the Mediterranean Games 2022 year in Oran (Algeria).

Women’s representation, which reached the 1/8 finals of the World Cup for the first timewill play against Luxembourg, the 25th team in the world rankings.

Continue Reading

Top News

It costs less than 12 euros, is Portuguese and one of the best sparkling wines in the world.

Published

on

It costs less than 12 euros, is Portuguese and one of the best sparkling wines in the world.

HOURPortuguese sparkling wine is considered one of the best in the world. The Quinta de Santa Cristina proposal at Leça do Balio was the only national proposal to win a silver medal at the 2022 Champagne and Sparkling Wine World Championships.

Read also: Quinta do Bomfim proposes to welcome autumn

This was the eighth edition of these awards. Dedicated reference – Quinta de Santa Cristina Sparkling White Reserva 2017. website brand is sold at a price of 11.50 euros per bottle.

It contains 12% alcohol, and the winemaker was Jorge Souza Pinto. This is the only caste from Arinto. It is a good option to accompany seafood, fish, white meat dishes and some appetizers. It should be drunk at temperatures between 5ºC and 7ºC.

Two more medals were awarded to this manufacturer. Quinta de Santa Cristina Espumante Reserva Rosé 2016 and Quinta de Santa Cristina Super Reserva White 2014 won bronze medals at the same competition.

Not website races can have access to different winners.

It costs 11.50 euros.© DR

Read also: Adega de Monção wants to increase production and energy efficiency

Always be the first to know.
6th year in a row Consumers Choice and Five Star Award for Online Press.
Download our free app.

Apple Store Download

See also  The Star of TaylorMade Driving Relief game is an amazing Seminole
Continue Reading

Trending