Connect with us

Top News

Hot Property: The Weeknd is looking for $ 25 million for the Hidden Hills complex

Published

on

Hot Property: The Weeknd is looking for $ 25 million for the Hidden Hills complex

Abel Tesfaye, producer of the singer and songwriter better known as The Weeknd, has registered his Hidden Hills house for $ 24.995 million.

The list came about eight months after the Grammy Award winner bought a full-story penthouse in the Beverly West building in Westwood for $ 21 million, The Times reported before.

Massive spreading occurs among redwood trees on nearly three hectares in a heavily guarded equestrian community. Basketball court, swimming pool and spa, cabana, and warehouse including facilities inside the hotel. Some nine bedrooms and 11 bathrooms include separate guesthouses.

The main house, designed as a contemporary game on farmhouse design, has gallery walls, high ceilings and wide plank floors. The formal living and dining areas flank the two-story entrance, which is underlined by the window-paneled front door. Special lighting draws attention from the dining room to the glass-covered wine cellar across the hall.

Two marble islands with the edge of a kitchen anchor waterfall, which opens into a family room with a bar. There are seven fireplaces including one in the workspace.

See also  Big Ten votes against fall football; best masks

Tesfaye, 30, bought the property through a trust three years ago at a price of $ 18.2 million, records show.

The Canadian singer has hits that include “Can’tt Face My” and “The Hills.” He has won three Grammys, including one for his 2018 album “Starboy.” His fourth studio album, “After Hours,” was released in March and featured the singles “Heartless” and “Blinding Lights.”

Angel Salvador from the Agency holds the list.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top News

The abolition of fees for teaching Portuguese abroad will not be accepted by parliament, MP says – Observer

Published

on

The abolition of fees for teaching Portuguese abroad will not be accepted by parliament, MP says - Observer

According to Socialist MP Paulo Pisco, the views of the BE, PCP and PAN on the abolition of fees for teaching Portuguese abroad were voted on Tuesday in a parliamentary committee.

The Committee on Foreign Affairs and Portuguese Communities voted on Tuesday in favor of four projects – from the Left Bloc, the Communist Party of Portugal, “People-Animal-Nature” and “Enough”, which mainly advocate the abolition of fees for teaching Portuguese abroad and free school textbooks.

According to Paulo Pisco, a socialist member of the commission, the opinions of the BE, PKP and PAN were approved, but Chega’s opinion deserved to be abstained from the PS because it contained “xenophobic elements” in its purpose.

The MP had in mind, in particular, the recipients of this teaching, which is currently intended not only for the Portuguese or the descendants of the Portuguese, but also for those who want to learn the Portuguese language, with which Chega allegedly disagrees, according to Paulo Pisco. .

THE PUB • CONTINUE TO READ BELOW

After the approval of these opinions, the abolition of the bribe would be discussed and voted on in the plenary session of the Assembly of the Republic, but Paulo Pisco said that they should not be approved, since the “commitment” of the government is different.

“The government’s obligation is to reduce the burden of the Portuguese” and this will always be determined “in every approved state budget”.

Continue Reading

Top News

Portuguese health minister rejects conflict of interest over marriage to president

Published

on

The health minister said there was no conflict of interest in her marriage to the current chairman of the Order of Dietitians, saying that the trusteeship of that body had been delegated to the Secretary of State for Health Promotion.


Portugal Digital with Lusa



“Honestly, I don’t think it exists. I have no doubt that this Lady Secretary of State will fill this leadership role,” Manuel Pizarro said on Monday (age 26) on the sidelines of the Pharmacist’s Day celebrations in Sintra, in the Lisbon area.

Aware of the possible conflict of interest, Manuel Pizarro explained that he took “the most appropriate measure (…)”, which was to entrust the functions of guardianship of the Order of Nutritionists to Margarida Tavares.”

“(…) Since I took office as a minister, I have been aware that, since professional organizations have an administrative oversight role, (…) there is a risk of conflict of interest, and I have taken the measures that seem to me the most appropriate, which from the very decided at the outset that he would delegate this oversight function over the Order of Nutritionists to the Secretary of State for Health Promotion,” he stressed.

When asked about the reasons why Margarida Tavares’ name still does not appear in the Diário da República, the official said that “it was necessary to wait for the inauguration of the secretaries of state” and then “to organize the whole process of delegation of authority.” .

“It’s even a good chance that there is a Secretary of State for Health Promotion. I think custody of the Order of Dietitians has been well handed over to the Secretary of State for Health Promotion,” he repeated, noting that “he definitely won’t go through the Minister’s order.” [da Saúde]”.

See also  Marcelo and the government are closely monitoring the situation in South Africa

“If the secretary of state is responsible for this, it should not go through the minister,” he stressed.

Manuel Pizarro’s statements came after news that the government official may have a conflict of interest because he is married to the chairman of the Order of Dietitians, Alexandra Bento.

The Order of Dietitians was created in 2011 with the approval of the current Minister of Health, who at the time served as Secretary of State for Health.

In addition, Alexandra Bento was the only President of the Order of Occupational Health to attend the inauguration of Manuel Pizarro on 10 September.

Continue Reading

Top News

Portuguese newspaper criticizes CR7: “Less Ronaldo, more Portugal” | international football

Published

on

Portuguese newspaper criticizes CR7: "Less Ronaldo, more Portugal" |  international football

The cover of one of the most important sports newspapers in Portugal this Monday drew a critical tone against the greatest player in the history of the country.

+ See League of Nations table

On the eve of the day when the Portuguese national team will play with Spain and draw for reaching the semi-finals of the League of Nations, the daily newspaper “A Bola” printed a photo Cristiano Ronaldo stating that the player had lost influence in the team commanded by Fernando Santos.

“Less Ronaldo, more Portugal,” reads the headline.

The publication reports that the 37-year-old striker could start on the bench and lists some of the positives of his possible absence, such as the buffing of protagonist Bruno Fernandes. See below:

This Tuesday’s cover of A Bola is being printed by Cristiano Ronaldo – Photo: Reproduction

+ After shock and bleeding, Cristiano Ronaldo trains with a black eye in Portugal

Cristiano Ronaldo started and assisted in a 4–0 thrashing of the Czech Republic on the last round. He has only scored twice in his last eight caps, both against Switzerland.

Czech Republic 0 x 4 Portugal highlights in UEFA Nations League 2022

For Manchester United in the 2022/23 season, he started in three of the eight games played. In the last of them, against Sheriff from Moldova, in the Europa League, he scored for the first time.

Continue Reading

Trending