Connect with us

Top News

Bigwood Loser’s wood house, which sells David Broome’s house in Brentwood

Published

on

Bigwood Loser's wood house, which sells David Broome's house in Brentwood

TV Reality veteran, David Broome, who created the weight loss program “The Biggest Loser,” has registered his home in Brentwood for sale for $ 9,949 million. That’s $ 1.649 million more than he paid in 2017, records show.

Perched on a quarter hectare of land with a view of the city and the vast ocean, this modern runway is a big improvement for Broome. His previous property was a 6,200-square-foot Mediterranean-style place on Calabasas which he sold for $ 2,406 million last year.

It’s an hour on more than 7,000 square feet with five bedrooms and eight bathrooms on two floors. Inside, a large open floor plan incorporates hardwood floors, stacked stone accent walls and pouched glass doors.

The main level consists of common spaces, as well as master suites complete with fireplaces, double walk-in closets and imported double showers. Below, there is an entertainment room with a fitness center, cinema, billiard room and wet bar.

Retractable glass walls connect almost the entire back of the house to the yard, where the lawn is adjacent to the infinity pool and spa. The covered terrace and second floor deck overlook the city below.

See also  Four questions and answers about João Rendeiro's escape from Portuguese justice - society

Cindy Ambuehl and Zander Diamont from Compass hold the listing.

While most are known as creators and longtime executive producers of “The Biggest Loser,” Broome’s other reality-show credits include “S.T.R.O.N.G.,” “Ultimate Beastmaster” and more recently, “Awake: The Million Dollar Game.”

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top News

Mother of autistic boy attacked by CR7 criticizes Portuguese again

Published

on

Mother of autistic boy attacked by CR7 criticizes Portuguese again

The case of Cristiano Ronaldo’s aggression against an autistic fan continues to be heard in England. Sarah Kelly, mother of Jake Harding, has asked the English Football Federation to punish the Portuguese star.

Advertising from partner Metropoles 1
Metropoles 2 affiliate advertising
Metropoles 3 affiliate advertising

Sarah’s complaint comes after the league filed a complaint against a Manchester United player for aggression against Jake in the Manchester team’s match against Everton on April 9 last season in the Premier League. After an unsuccessful result, the Portuguese dropped a fan’s mobile phone on the way to the locker room.

According to Sarah, she and her son once again became victims of offenses in social networks after the announcement of the complaint against the attacker.

“People are following me, saying that I am rebelling again, but I didn’t know anything about it. The case should have been heard six months ago. My son talks every day about what happened to him. He still hasn’t returned his phone,” he said.

See also  Lou Saban: Trump frequently phone calls famed Alabama soccer mentor Nick Saban by the incorrect identify

Jake’s mother still asks how the player manages to sleep at night after what happened. “Let’s hope he finally gets the right punishment. He can’t keep getting away with it. Your behavior is unacceptable…” Sarah concluded.

Continue Reading

Top News

Marseille in California. ″Where the Portuguese is, there is Portugal″

Published

on

Marseille in California.  ″Where the Portuguese is, there is Portugal″

“You are the future,” President Marcelo Rebelo de Souza told a three-year-old girl dressed in traditional Portuguese clothing who came out to greet him on the podium where he spoke at Artesia Portuguese Salon. The city, located on the outskirts of Los Angeles, has not hosted the President of the Portuguese Republic since 1989. This weekend, he did it with pomp and the setting of an ornate Portuguese-American community bursting with pride.

“We have never lost the honor and responsibility of being representatives of this beautiful flag,” said Jimmy Enes, a member of Artesia DES, a Portuguese descendant, in a welcoming speech delivered in perfect Portuguese. “When we are asked who we are, we always answer”i am portuguese“and not”Portuguese-American“or ‘Portuguese American’,” he said. “That’s why we’re trying step by step to protect our heritage on the outskirts of Los Angeles, one of the greatest cities in the world.”

Continue Reading

Top News

Cristiano Ronaldo is injured by the Portuguese national team and thanks the fans for their support

Published

on

Cristiano Ronaldo is injured by the Portuguese national team and thanks the fans for their support



Cristiano Ronaldo got a cut on his nose and needed a bandage (Photo: MICHAL CIZEK / AFP)

Photo: Lance!

Gratitude. It seems that the attacker Cristiano Ronaldo shared his social media with Portuguese fans after a clash with Czech goalkeeper Vaclik. In the auction, the assailant received a cut on his face and needed a bandage to stop the bleeding.

“Great game, important team win! We remain focused on our goal. Thanks to the Portuguese public for the fantastic support,” the striker wrote on his Instagram account.

The match was marked by a great performance Portugal national team, who beat the Czech Republic 4-0 to take the lead in Nations League Group 2 with ten points with one matchday to go in the group stage of the tournament. Cristiano Ronaldo ended up losing to his team.

After the match, the leader of the Portuguese national team appreciated the result achieved on the road. “It was a very important victory and all teammates should be congratulated on the result,” commented the 37-year-old striker.

With three wins, one draw and one defeat, the Portuguese team has the best attack in their group with eleven goals scored and a net difference of nine. The team is one draw away from qualifying for the tournament series. The next match against Spain is next Tuesday in the city of Braga.

+The best content in your email for free. Choose your favorite Terra newsletter. Click here!

See also  Joao Sousa of Portugal reached the 1/8 finals of the US Open in doubles
Continue Reading

Trending