Connect with us

Top News

Adele models the 2016 Chloé dress from Glastonbury after weight loss

Published

on

Adele models the 2016 Chloé dress from Glastonbury after weight loss

Adele threw it back to 2016 on Saturday.

Reviving the set from the Glastonbury music festival four years ago, the 32-year-old singer watched the British show from the comfort of home, while modeling the same beautified Chloé dress she was wearing for the show in 2016.

Capture a pair of Instagram photos “5 ciders in,” Adele wears a white T-shirt and comfortable gray pants in one photo as she swings a glamorous Chloe dress in another.

Adele performed at the Glastonbury music festival in 2016
Adele performed at the Glastonbury music festival in 2016Getty Images

Earlier in the day, Adele sent fans to anxieties after post a photo of him that is older from Glastonbury, sparking speculation about future music.

“The teaser? The album came out today ??? !!!! Tell me now,” a follower asked Adele, who then replied: “Of course not. Corona is not over. I quarantined. Wear a mask and be patient.”

The singer’s latest album, “25,” fell in 2015.

Adele is no stranger to burning the internet with social media posts. Last month, the Grammy winner surprised his famous friends and followers by sharing another photo about his dramatic weight loss.

“I mean, are you kidding,” commented Chrissy Teigen.

“Amazing! Happy birthday, beautiful,” Olivia Pierson wrote.

Besides working with a personal trainer, Adele is said to have lost weight using the sirtfood diet, which focuses on food – including chocolate, walnuts and red wine – that regulate a person’s metabolism.

See also  Fatima: Young people presented projects on the pastoral trips of the Portuguese episcopate.
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top News

The abolition of fees for teaching Portuguese abroad will not be accepted by parliament, MP says – Observer

Published

on

The abolition of fees for teaching Portuguese abroad will not be accepted by parliament, MP says - Observer

According to Socialist MP Paulo Pisco, the views of the BE, PCP and PAN on the abolition of fees for teaching Portuguese abroad were voted on Tuesday in a parliamentary committee.

The Committee on Foreign Affairs and Portuguese Communities voted on Tuesday in favor of four projects – from the Left Bloc, the Communist Party of Portugal, “People-Animal-Nature” and “Enough”, which mainly advocate the abolition of fees for teaching Portuguese abroad and free school textbooks.

According to Paulo Pisco, a socialist member of the commission, the opinions of the BE, PKP and PAN were approved, but Chega’s opinion deserved to be abstained from the PS because it contained “xenophobic elements” in its purpose.

The MP had in mind, in particular, the recipients of this teaching, which is currently intended not only for the Portuguese or the descendants of the Portuguese, but also for those who want to learn the Portuguese language, with which Chega allegedly disagrees, according to Paulo Pisco. .

THE PUB • CONTINUE TO READ BELOW

After the approval of these opinions, the abolition of the bribe would be discussed and voted on in the plenary session of the Assembly of the Republic, but Paulo Pisco said that they should not be approved, since the “commitment” of the government is different.

“The government’s obligation is to reduce the burden of the Portuguese” and this will always be determined “in every approved state budget”.

Continue Reading

Top News

Portuguese health minister rejects conflict of interest over marriage to president

Published

on

The health minister said there was no conflict of interest in her marriage to the current chairman of the Order of Dietitians, saying that the trusteeship of that body had been delegated to the Secretary of State for Health Promotion.


Portugal Digital with Lusa



“Honestly, I don’t think it exists. I have no doubt that this Lady Secretary of State will fill this leadership role,” Manuel Pizarro said on Monday (age 26) on the sidelines of the Pharmacist’s Day celebrations in Sintra, in the Lisbon area.

Aware of the possible conflict of interest, Manuel Pizarro explained that he took “the most appropriate measure (…)”, which was to entrust the functions of guardianship of the Order of Nutritionists to Margarida Tavares.”

“(…) Since I took office as a minister, I have been aware that, since professional organizations have an administrative oversight role, (…) there is a risk of conflict of interest, and I have taken the measures that seem to me the most appropriate, which from the very decided at the outset that he would delegate this oversight function over the Order of Nutritionists to the Secretary of State for Health Promotion,” he stressed.

When asked about the reasons why Margarida Tavares’ name still does not appear in the Diário da República, the official said that “it was necessary to wait for the inauguration of the secretaries of state” and then “to organize the whole process of delegation of authority.” .

“It’s even a good chance that there is a Secretary of State for Health Promotion. I think custody of the Order of Dietitians has been well handed over to the Secretary of State for Health Promotion,” he repeated, noting that “he definitely won’t go through the Minister’s order.” [da Saúde]”.

See also  'The Simpsons' stopped using White actors to voice non-White characters

“If the secretary of state is responsible for this, it should not go through the minister,” he stressed.

Manuel Pizarro’s statements came after news that the government official may have a conflict of interest because he is married to the chairman of the Order of Dietitians, Alexandra Bento.

The Order of Dietitians was created in 2011 with the approval of the current Minister of Health, who at the time served as Secretary of State for Health.

In addition, Alexandra Bento was the only President of the Order of Occupational Health to attend the inauguration of Manuel Pizarro on 10 September.

Continue Reading

Top News

Portuguese newspaper criticizes CR7: “Less Ronaldo, more Portugal” | international football

Published

on

Portuguese newspaper criticizes CR7: "Less Ronaldo, more Portugal" |  international football

The cover of one of the most important sports newspapers in Portugal this Monday drew a critical tone against the greatest player in the history of the country.

+ See League of Nations table

On the eve of the day when the Portuguese national team will play with Spain and draw for reaching the semi-finals of the League of Nations, the daily newspaper “A Bola” printed a photo Cristiano Ronaldo stating that the player had lost influence in the team commanded by Fernando Santos.

“Less Ronaldo, more Portugal,” reads the headline.

The publication reports that the 37-year-old striker could start on the bench and lists some of the positives of his possible absence, such as the buffing of protagonist Bruno Fernandes. See below:

This Tuesday’s cover of A Bola is being printed by Cristiano Ronaldo – Photo: Reproduction

+ After shock and bleeding, Cristiano Ronaldo trains with a black eye in Portugal

Cristiano Ronaldo started and assisted in a 4–0 thrashing of the Czech Republic on the last round. He has only scored twice in his last eight caps, both against Switzerland.

Czech Republic 0 x 4 Portugal highlights in UEFA Nations League 2022

For Manchester United in the 2022/23 season, he started in three of the eight games played. In the last of them, against Sheriff from Moldova, in the Europa League, he scored for the first time.

Continue Reading

Trending